Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets demo

Posted by: Louis Stanford
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/04/19 at 12:58pm

I’ve just bought Event Calendar Pro ($50), and am considering WooTickets, but I’m wary (and weary) of buying any more plugins – I bought Woothemes Sensei ($99), EventEspresso ($89.95) and am still no closer to having the right plugin. Please…

• 4/19/13
    • Solved Closed
      Business vs Developer

Posted by: Andrea
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/04/02 at 11:33am

Hi! I was looking at renewing and it shows $150 to upgrade to Developer per year and $70 to renew my Business Account. Are these rates to be paid each year? Or if I renewed Developer next year would I have to pay the $250 as listed? Thanks!

• 4/2/13
    • Solved Closed
      Header on Events Calendar Pro demo

Posted by: Vanessa
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/03/12 at 3:41pm

Hi! I am currently implementing the events calendar pro on my site cultureclimax.com. I saw your demo and love the header you created for it, is there any code or easy way to create that menu (including drop down aspect) on my site? Thanks!

• 3/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Display a single listed event using a php include or short code ?

Posted by: corey
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/03/12 at 10:24am

Hello, I’m building a site for a client using headway themes. What the client would like is to have a single event title and time with a url to the signup page listed next to each article they post. The even would need to be the next upcoming event i…

• 3/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      no featured events option in event custom post type?

Posted by: Owen
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/03/11 at 11:50am

Hi there, I can’t find the “featured image” box on the Events post editing (or add new) screen. It’s still available in regular posts, so I know that’s not the issue. Events imported from Facebook still seem to have a featured im…

• 3/11/13
    • Solved Closed
      Restrict editing

Posted by: Linda
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/03/07 at 4:14pm

I want to restrict editing to admin and editors only. Does anyone know how to do this? I don’t have a test site installed with the plugin (have reached maximum amount of usage, yet I only actually use the plugin at one site), so don’t wanna tamper…

• 3/7/13
    • Solved Closed
      Wootickets: Product Templates and custom ticket numbers

Posted by: Andy Wendt
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/28 at 10:48am

We are setting up an online raffle for a educational non-profit using woocommerce. Everything has worked great except that when we test sell tickets, the customer only receives an order number and not individual ticket numbers. I have watched your videos a…

• 2/28/13
    • Solved Closed
      Editing tribe_calendar_grid();

Posted by: Jason
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/02/27 at 7:30pm

I’m trying to edit the tribe_calendar_grid(); function to include the event category below the the event name. Is it possible to find out where the original function is defined in the plugin so I can define a similar one in my theme’s functions fi…

• 2/27/13
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar not working in Gantry

Posted by: simone
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/20 at 2:47pm

Hello, in my previous message in the forum, I asked for assistance for events calendar pro (paid version), as I’d been reassured that the plugin’d be working fine in Gantry framework. Your plugin append at the bottom of event detail, the menus of …

• 2/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets — instant checkout?

Posted by: Steven Kaufman
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/02/06 at 3:06pm

Hi there, I’d like to add a registration button to events on my site; just one ticket price, and a button that instead of adding to cart instantly goes to the checkout page. Is this possible with WooTickets?

• 2/6/13
    • Solved Closed
      Wootickets check in list

Posted by: Alex
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/01/15 at 11:27am

Is this a printable document, or something you can actually check off in the backend, or both?

• 1/15/13
    • Solved Closed
      Ability to Print a list of Upcoming Events

Posted by: Jill Chongva
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/01/07 at 9:14am

We are using The Events Calendar and considering upgrading to Pro. The client would like to know if there is a way to print off a list of upcoming events (with all their details) to hand out as physical copied to prospects at live events. Is that possible?

• 1/7/13
    • Solved Closed
      Extending length of license at discount price

Posted by: Joel
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/12/13 at 5:01pm

Hello, My license key expires on 12/15/2012. I would like to renew for another year and take advantage of the 30% off currently being offered. Is it possible to purchase a license at the 30% off price before Monday and have the license extend one additional y…

• 12/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      Authorize.net DPM

Posted by: Matthew
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/12/13 at 12:24pm

Hi, I am wondering if using the Authorize.net DPM plugin works similar to the way paypal does in Woocommerce. Currently when using paypal as a payment processor, it opens a new page for user to then checkout. I am trying to figure out if this is how the DPM p…

• 12/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrade pricing

Posted by: Sheila
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/11/13 at 12:09pm

I own a Business license. It expired right before the 30% off day but I didn’t know it expired AND I didn’t know about the 30% deal either. Now I need to upgrade my license at full price :-(. I do not see any upgrade pricing. Must I pay the full $…

• 11/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      Adding Events Calendar Pro Plugin Disabled Template Files

Posted by: liz
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/10/29 at 2:39pm

I just purchased the Events Calendar Pro plugin, and after adding it to the site, all events listings on the site have reverted back to default site post listing. Everything does work in the 2012 theme, but breaks with the custom theme. Things only broke afte…

• 10/29/12
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce add on ETA

Posted by: Xavier
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2012/10/29 at 11:08am

Hi guys, I’m hoping to get a site up and running with ticket sales in the near future. Just wondering how far the WooCommerce add-on is, or whether I need to use Event Brite for the meantime? Cheers, Xavier

• 10/29/12
    • Solved Closed
      Download Pro again

Posted by: Kim
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/09/12 at 6:55pm

I downloaded Event Calendar Pro via Safari, and it wouldn’t come in as a zip file. I have to download through Firefox to get the zip. Where can I go to download the file without paying again?

• 9/12/12
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro & SEO

Posted by: Jonas
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/09/11 at 3:38pm

First of all: Awesome Plugin! This is exactly what I need and I´m willing to buy the Pro Version. There is only one (big) SEO Problem: I´m using Yoast SEO plugin and it generates the canonical Tags for the Mainpage/Calendar Page from the first Event Detail…

• 9/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      Got A Pre-Sale Question? Check the FAQ First 1 2 3

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/19 at 10:07am

Welcome. If you’ve landed here, it’s because you’re interested in purchasing Events Calendar PRO. Awesome! First things first: before posting, check out our FAQ page to see if your questions are answered there. That FAQ page can be found rig…

• 7/19/12
    • Solved Closed
      having trouble with update to Events Calendar pro

Posted by: Troy
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/07/09 at 10:56am

I am posting the following question for my IT team. They recently updated my Event Calendar plugin to Pro but the grid won’t show anymore: Recently we have done wordpress upgrade from version 3.1.4 to 3.3.1 due to plugin events calender causing latency …

• 7/9/12
    • Solved Closed
      Putting country/province in the URL

Posted by: ostii
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/06/26 at 11:12am

I need to be able to allow my users to view events by country and/or province via URL. Is there a way to setup the permalinks to allow me to show listings of events by country and province? I.E. abc.com/usa OR abc.com/usa/california

• 6/26/12
    • Solved Closed
      Meet Joyce, the latest addition to our support team

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/06/26 at 10:31am

Today marks the start of a new era here on the tri.be support forums. Since our stable of plugins has continued to grow, so naturally has the need for a strong support team. When we first launched 2.0 I was the lone line of defense; a few months back we added…

• 6/26/12
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro and different themes

Posted by: Jim
      Most Recent by: Joyce Grace on 2012/06/15 at 12:05pm

We had a WordPress Theme (GeoPlaces) and Events Calendar Pro working on a server just fine. Recently we had to move to a new server which required new installs of the themes, plugins, etc. Events Calendar pro seems to work well with the default WordPress th…

• 6/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      EventBrite Add-On

Posted by: Matthew
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/05/30 at 5:47pm

Looking to purchase your EB plugin. I have 65 events in EB and wondered if the plugin can batch import them all or do I have to import them individually? Also, how does Events Calendar display an event with multiple dates/times? Thanks for the input. -Matt

• 5/30/12
    • Solved Closed
      Single day view

Posted by: Bert
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/05/22 at 12:38pm

How do I get the single day view with the blue (date) thumbnails on the left such as this website on the bottom of the page: http://royalmission.nl/

• 5/22/12
    • Solved Closed
      Missing Event Details

Posted by: Michael
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/05/18 at 4:53pm

Hi – we’ve had an issue for awhile and have been waiting for the latest upgrade to see if it went away with 2.06. Today we dropped the old version of Calendar + Calendar Pro but we’re still seeing the same issue. The problem is that the pag…

• 5/18/12
    • Solved Closed
      Fix: Google Calendar Links are too long

Posted by: Steve
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/05/17 at 2:03pm

Hi, In events-calendar-pro.php, around line 589, you have this: ‘details’ => str_replace( ‘ ‘ , ‘+’, strip_tags( apply_filters( ‘the_content’, urlencode( get_the_content() ) ) ) ), This is causing events for…

• 5/17/12
    • Solved Closed
      Blank Dashboard when assigning a user to Editor Role.

Posted by: Theo
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/05/15 at 2:50pm

I am getting a blank dashboard when assigning a user to be an Editor of my site. When they log in as Editor it is blank, when I disable the Events Calendar Pro plug-in they are fine. Is there a fix? http://thefullmoonsaloon.com/ Theo

• 5/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      Add all venues to menu like events

Posted by: Mike
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/05/14 at 7:32am

Is there a way to add a menu item that lists all venues, similar to the way we add all events to the menu? Or would I be better off creating a static page that contained hard links to each venue? Mike

• 5/14/12
    • Solved Closed
      Event Redirects to Venue

Posted by: Curtis
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/05/11 at 5:32pm

Clicking on an event (or even pasting the URL) forwards automatically to the Venue (and it displays a message in the venue that the event has passed — an it shows an event time that is the current GMT time I believe). On the event LIST all of the dates …

• 5/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      calendar/event list on the home page

Posted by: laura
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/04/26 at 2:50pm

Hi I am looking to have the full upcoming event list/calendar view on the home page of my site beneath a slider. I’ve add the events list template tag to the home page for now, but I need the full upcoming events list/calendar to be able to show. is t…

• 4/26/12
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Pro

Posted by: Dennis Teutschel
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/04/23 at 7:33am

I have a new subdomain I would like to transfer my existing Calendar Pro to. How to? Best Practices?

• 4/23/12
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro and User Role Editor

Posted by: Terri
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/04/19 at 4:38pm

Hi: here’s the production site: http://few.modernmediajapan.com/ 1. I’ve got members of the community assigned different privileges, mainly because only selected people can have access to member data via the normal dashboard (i.e., selected people…

• 4/19/12
    • Solved Closed
      Just updated

Posted by: horseconnectioncenter
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/04/09 at 7:57pm

Help – I can view event pro calendar on my home page but when I go to a category – my events are gone and get incorrect information on my calendar – Help…. Thanks Polly http://www.horseconnectioncenter.com horseconnectioncenter@gmai…

• 4/9/12
    • Solved Closed
      Integrating Post Categories & Tags With Events

Posted by: esteban
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/03/29 at 9:29am

I followed this tutorial and doesn’t seem to work. there is no change in my dashboard. Is this compatible with every theme? This is my code in functions.php in my theme ‘Sidebar’, ‘before_widget’ => ”, ‘after_widget’ => ”, …

• 3/29/12
    • Solved Closed
      Place calendar on home page?

Posted by: Peter
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/03/29 at 9:28am

I want my calendar to appear on my site’s home page. I tried leaving the ‘Events URL slug’ field in The Events Calendar Settings blank, but the default, “events”, remained. Is this doable?

• 3/29/12
    • Solved Closed
      Plugin shows huge span in dates

Posted by: Kelly
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/03/29 at 9:27am

We just installed your fabulous plugin a week ago. And, by all indications everything is functioning well. However, we received an email from one of our web developers how did a link check on our new WordPress website. His message is as follows (BTW, Engli…

• 3/29/12
    • Solved Closed
      run javascript on NEXT MONTH

Posted by: Eric
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/02/17 at 7:10pm

My calendar is at this URL: http://www.rackandhelens.com/rack/calendar/ WHen I go to the next month, you will see the table zebra striping go away. I have a javascript function to add the class, but I need to run it when the new month is loaded. Any ideas?

• 2/17/12