Where is my refund?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Where is my refund?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yamilette Williams

I completed the required form after a week of use recognizing that what your plug in proposed to do did not meet my expection. I have not received my refund as you offer within the 30 day window. I would like an update.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Yamilette,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I will check with my colleagues responsible for refunds on the status. I can assure you if your refund request was submitted within the 30-day window it will be processed and you will receive the refund. After processing the request it can take 5-8 working days until the funds arrive to your account.

I will get back to you as soon as I receive the information from my colleagues. Please hang in there.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again,

My colleagues have checked and did not find any refund request with your name, email address, or domain name.

I would kindly like to ask you to submit another refund request via the form found on this page.

I already informed my colleagues, so your request will be processed as soon as possible.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Where is my refund?’ is closed to new replies.