Features Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Features Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ow Samm

Hello,

We currently have an app that includes facebook registration. When a user registers with us we ask and save the users likes. We would like to show event recommendations based on the users likes.

I have the following questions please:

1. Do you have a recommended for you feature? Can this be built easily? We have developers that can work with wordpress…
    2. Is it possible to have multi level categories or tags?
    3. Can we import categories and tags?
    4. If no recommendations are available to the user we would like to hide the recommended for you feature only leaving the full list of events.
    5. Is there a free trial available to test functionality before proceeding?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ow,

Thanks for reaching out with your questions! I’m happy to give you some answers. Let’s go one by one.

1. Do you have a recommended for you feature? Can this be built easily? We have developers that can work with wordpress…

No, we don’t have a “recommended for you” feature in place. We have a “featured event” feature where you can mark some events as featured which will be highlighted. This is not user / visitor dependent, but rather global.

Whether this can be built easily is dependent on the developers you can work with. 🙂 Events are a custom post type, so if it can be built for a post or a page, it can be built for an event as well.

2. Is it possible to have multi level categories or tags?

Events do support multi-level categories, but only single-level tags, just like posts.

3. Can we import categories and tags?

That depends on the method of export and import.

Simply importing categories is not possible. However, if you import an event from Google Calendar with Event Aggregator, which has a category assigned, then a category will be imported with the event.

4. If no recommendations are available to the user we would like to hide the recommended for you feature only leaving the full list of events.

We don’t have a “recommended for you” feature, so I suppose this could be developed to your liking.

5. Is there a free trial available to test functionality before proceeding?

Our core plugins The Events Calendar and Event Tickets are free and can be downloaded from the wordpress.org repo.

For our premium plugins there is no free trial available, however we have a 30-day no questions asked refund policy. You can testdrive the plugins for 30 days, and if it doesn’t work out for you, then you can ask for a refund.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if something needs further clarification. I’m happy to assist you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Features Question’ is closed to new replies.