Pro, aggregator, eventbrite integration question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Pro, aggregator, eventbrite integration question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rob

Hello,
    I’m creating a site for a friend who is starting a local tour company and is currently using Eventbrite, as well as Facebook.

I’d like to use your product – as she wants your calendar functionality – could you tell me will your products synchronize, automatically – on a set schedule, Eventbrite and Facebook events?

We want to have to input our events/tours into one location – either Eventbrite, Facebook, or the Website itself, and then
    have those events autopopulate/synchronize the other sites.

Thanks!
    Rob

Courtney

Hi Rob

Event Aggregator can be scheduled to automatically import events from Facebook. If you want to then synchronize that to Eventbrite, I’d suggest also using Eventbrite Tickets.

Your process would look like Create event on Facebook » Gets imported on schedule to your site » Edit event on your site for the Eventbrite information » Save/Publish so it sends to Eventbrite.

Does that make sense?

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro, aggregator, eventbrite integration question’ is closed to new replies.