Seeking Wall Display Collaborative Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Seeking Wall Display Collaborative Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allison Gahrmann

This may not be the ideal application for this, but I thought I would ask.

We are a non-profit with multiple departments. We are seeking a way to share our calendar on a wall display. We are thinking this will be a date-driven, web-based application where we can all add the places, events and individuals with whom we are interacting. We would like to see a week at a time, but do not want the complication of having simultaneous events conflicting. Basically, a list is great, but we want a whole week at a time.

Suggestions?

In the list view of this application, does the date at the top drop off when the date and/or times passes? Can you scroll back in time to see events that have passed?

Thanks,
    Allison

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Allison,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

This is a creative way to use The Events Calendar, but I think it could work for you! The list view shows upcoming events by default, but using shortcodes, you can set a date from which you would like the list to start. The shortcodes come with Events Calendar Pro. If you’d like users to be able to submit events from the front end of your site, Community Events will allow you to do that.

You can see an example of the list view at wpshindig.com.

Since this is a bit of a unique use case, your best bet might be to try them out and see if they’ll work for you. We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to give them a test run!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need any additional details on how our plugins work.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Seeking Wall Display Collaborative Calendar’ is closed to new replies.