Avaibility in france

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Avaibility in france

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Payet Alexandre

Hello

I would to use your product but I wonder if all pluggin are usable in France. I am very interested in the community ticket and would like to buy a bundle but want to make sure that i will be able to use it in France, in Europe, all over the world? Are there some restrictions? Do you guarantee full compatibility I guess so?

Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening Alexandre and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

want to make sure that i will be able to use it in France, in Europe, all over the world? Are there some restrictions? Do you guarantee full compatibility I guess so?

As far as we know, you should be able to use our plugins all over the world.
    You will simply need to make sure you adhere to the regulations in place in the country of your company’s headquarters.

For instance, I believe that in France you need to abide by VAT taxes rules: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/woocommerce-and-vat-taxes/

Most of our users choose WooCommerce as a solution for this (which integrates perfectly with our Event Tickets Plus plugin). Mostly because it lets you deal with different taxes, shipping and such.

In short we hand over all of the transactional aspect of things to WooCommerce.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Avaibility in france’ is closed to new replies.