Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Event Registration

Posted by: Charles
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/20 at 4:24pm

I’ve seen a couple of posts on this already with no real answer yet the discussions were closes as if they were answered. So far I like alot of things about the ease of use for the end user with wootickets but it’s doing a couple of weird things, …

• 2/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Check if registered for an event

Posted by: Mitesh
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/20 at 2:41pm

Is there a possibility to check if a logged in user has registered for an event. If yes, then I would like to display the Event details. If no, then I should show a message saying that you haven’t registered for an event and provide a link to the events…

• 2/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Integarting with a sales page

Posted by: J-P
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/07 at 6:48am

Hi, As well as the regular event pages we plan to have sales pages for events. Can we include registration and payment functions from the Wootickets extension in a sales page or take people to a page that only has the option to select tickets, leave their det…

• 2/7/13
    • Solved Closed
      Events not showing up in store

Posted by: Matt
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/07 at 6:41am

I added WooTickets into TEC PRO. The ticket appears in my event. Since the event has two entry deadlines, there are two tickets in the event. The second ticket will appear after the first deadline has passed. That’s the good news. I noticed the ticket …

• 2/7/13
    • Solved Closed
      Feature request – Automatic sending of PDF after PayPal payment

Posted by: Joseph
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/06 at 5:52am

Hello, This is a great add-on. Could you add the following as a feature request for a future revision? Tx. On many web sites that sell event tickets, once a customer pays online using a credit card or PayPal, they immediately receive a receipt and a ticket P…

• 2/6/13
    • Solved Closed
      Automatic Order Processing

Posted by: Thomas Bliss
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/02/04 at 9:03am

I saw the tutorial about order processing, but something didn’t work quite right or Im not configuring it correctly. If I have a free event, shouldn’t the order automatically complete? Thank you for your response.

• 2/4/13
    • Solved Closed
      purchase button and price not appearing

Posted by: Deveren
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/01/30 at 10:48pm

Hi there, I’ve followed your step by step instructions on creating tickets with WooTickets, etc. However, after I create a ticket, then view it, everything appears except the price, and the button to purchase the ticket. The test site is http://www.b2cf…

• 1/30/13
    • Solved Closed
      Number of tickets will not be saved

Posted by: Antoine
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/01/22 at 11:02am

Hello, when adding a tickets and setting a number of avalaible tickets, this information will not be saved and Wootickets will say “Sold 0 of 0 tickets”. I don’t know what may interfere here. I use WP 3.5, Woocommerce 1.7.0.0 beta, and Event…

• 1/22/13
    • Solved Closed
      Two price for events Tickes

Posted by: Marco
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/01/21 at 3:38pm

Hello, Is there any way to add two price for tickets one for members and another for non members. May be price based on members role. Please let me inform if there is any way to implement this on woo tickets plugins Thank you

• 1/21/13
    • Solved Closed
      Remove PDF Ticket

Posted by: Teresa
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/01/21 at 10:40am

We are hosting online events and it won’t be necessary to have a pdf ticket created for each person. Can we remove that from the email? I just don’t want people getting confused. Thanks,

• 1/21/13
    • Solved Closed
      Bug in date format?

Posted by: Daniele
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/01/09 at 6:47am

Goodmorning everyone. I have just bought and installed WooTickets, and it seems i encountered a bug. I set up an event from 15th January 2013 21.00 to 16th January 2013 02.00: the tickets form doesn’t show up, there’s no HTML output (the page cont…

• 1/9/13
    • Solved Closed
      Product Add-Ons

Posted by: Alex
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/01/08 at 2:32pm

It’s nice that it treats the events in wootickets as products, but I can’t get the built in product variations, the product addons plugin or gravity form products addon to show like on a standard product. This is huge for what I need to do and a p…

• 1/8/13
    • Solved Closed
      Create ticket buttons?

Posted by: Britney
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/01/04 at 7:06am

I chose to go with Woo Tickets thinking it would have all the features of Eventbrite without the third party fees. But I can’t figure out how to do a few things–or if they’re possible with this. I’d like to make it easier for people to…

• 1/4/13
    • Solved Closed
      Event registration

Posted by: Targeted Victory
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/28 at 5:57am

As noted by a few folks, the ability to include guests when purchasing tickets is ideal. However, since it is not presently available, we are going to have to require our users to fill out an event registration form. The only way I’ve seen so far to do …

• 12/28/12
    • Solved Closed
      Moving the tickets form and changing PDF

Posted by: david
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/27 at 11:33am

Loving WooTickets so far, but have a couple of questions… 1. Currently, the tickets form displays at the very bottom of the event template. I need to change where this is called and display it higher up and can’t seem to find where the template is…

• 12/27/12
    • Solved Closed
      Dynamic (Variable) Ticket Pricing

Posted by: Josh Fialkoff
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/27 at 6:41am

Hi, I would like to set up a system which would automatically set the price of tickets for events based on a number of factors set up by WordPress administrators, etc., such as: Time until the event Number of seats remaining Number of pageviews etc Is this po…

• 12/27/12
    • Solved Closed
      Translate and Modify PDF

Posted by: Robson
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/26 at 8:44am

ello I made the purchase of the plugin, but I can not edit translate PDF file. I wanted to change the names that are in English for my lingual, but I can not, already searched all files and not found, only thing I found was this part, but I could not. Cod: …

• 12/26/12
    • Solved Closed
      Customizing the ticket display?

Posted by: Targeted Victory
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/19 at 12:50pm

I probably overlooked this somewhere, but what would be the procedure for overriding the ticket display on an event? EDIT: Please disregard (couldn’t find a delete option, just edit). I thought I had added tickets.php to /my-theme/events/ and it wasn&#…

• 12/19/12
    • Solved Closed
      View Purchaser's Name in Attendees Panel

Posted by: Mariruth Kennedy
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/18 at 3:57pm

Hey guys! First, great plugin! We’re loving it. The only issue that we’ve had so far that we want to see if we can fix up (if possible since the plugin is really new) is the ability to view a ticket purchaser’s name in the Attendees panel. O…

• 12/18/12
    • Solved Closed
      Instant Payment Status

Posted by: Tony
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/18 at 9:15am

Instant payments (through Paypal) are not reflecting an automatic “completed” status. The transaction was made 39 minutes ago, and I’ve confirmed that the funds were received by PayPal. Is there a time lag when the system will update or is t…

• 12/18/12
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets

Posted by: Tim
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/18 at 8:51am

Can Wootickets be used to sell beach permits. And is there a way that when they print the ticket can it be customized to look like the beach permit or is the ticket a receipt type ticket?

• 12/18/12
    • Solved Closed
      Change max number of tickets

Posted by: Teresa
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/14 at 3:52pm

We are offering online workshops and will only want one person to register at a time using the ticket function. Is it possible to put a cap on the amount of tickets sold at a time?

• 12/14/12
    • Solved Closed
      Too many redirects

Posted by: Darshan
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/12 at 8:03pm

Hi, I just installed Woo Tickets via Woo Commerce and Event Pro. However, I’m getting a “too many redirects message” whenever anyone tries to make a purchase through Woo Tickets. Please advise. Thanks.

• 12/12/12
    • Solved Closed
      Start Sale/Stop Sale Required? Stock not working.

Posted by: Terry
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/11 at 4:42pm

Hi, Am new to WooTickets and trying to use it on a site using Genesis/Agency/Gravity Forms. Had an initial problem that WooCommerce was working fine, but following your startup instructions/tutorial couldn’t get the “tickets” portion of the …

• 12/11/12
    • Solved Closed
      The decrease button (-) on wootickets is not working

Posted by: Marco
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/07 at 3:18pm

hello, I have purchased the event calendar pro and wootickets plugins but when i tried to decreate ticket number through (-) button it does take any effect. Please can you guide me how can i fix it. Thank you

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      Default Quantity

Posted by: Joe
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/07 at 6:42am

Is it possible to set a default quantity (say 1), and even hide the quantity box for the tickets? Thanks!

• 12/7/12
    • Solved Closed
      PDF ticket generation?

Posted by: Joe
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/06 at 4:04pm

Hi there, In the plugin description it says “All ticket buyers will receive a PDF ticket via email, which they can print out and bring to the door once the event starts.” However, i’m not getting any PDF attached in my emails upon purchase.…

• 12/6/12
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar select date/time for event

Posted by: Nik
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/06 at 9:38am

I would like to use wootickets to sell a reoccurring daily event that is a tour. This involves the customer being able to select a date and time for their tour. Does anyone know how I could accomplish such a thing using wootickets or any other additional plug…

• 12/6/12
    • Solved Closed
      Shopping basket view

Posted by: Philippe Braun
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/06 at 6:26am

One thing I noticed while working with WooTicket 1.0: inside the shopping basket, tickets have no thumbnail (instead of using an events’ thumbnail, one has to add a preview image manually in WooCommerce). This is somewhat unfortunate, since many tickets…

• 12/6/12
    • Solved Closed
      Repeating events (again)

Posted by: Philippe Braun
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/12/04 at 9:18am

Having repeating events implemented (usefully) in WooTicket would greatly add to its value for our use case: our client has at least half a dozen events that happen on a repeating, usually weekly basis. Having to manually duplicate those events 51 times using…

• 12/4/12
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket Download

Posted by: George
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/20 at 11:25am

Hi, just wondered if its possible for customers to download their tickets from the account area of woocommerce?

• 11/20/12
    • Solved Closed
      Inventory – Hide 'Out of Stock' Items

Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/15 at 6:57am

Thanks for the WooTickets release; it’s going to be great but I have several questions, and will list them in separate discussion threads. When managing inventory, is it possible to hide out of stock tickets the same way it’s done with products? …

• 11/15/12
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets recurring events

Posted by: Xavier
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/14 at 10:40am

Absolutely love that WooTickets is here! I just wanted to check whether there was a plan to be able to have different ticket allocations for recurring events? It would make the plugin absolutely perfect for my usage.

• 11/14/12
    • Solved Closed
      Related Products – Up-sell/Cross-Sell

Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/14 at 10:36am

I can link related products through the WooCommerce product settings but they don’t appear to function like they do in a normal sales transaction. For example, if someone registers for an event, we would like to up-sell another ticket level or cross-sel…

• 11/14/12
    • Solved Closed
      Delete tickets for deleted orders

Posted by: Riccardo
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/14 at 10:28am

Hi there, i just figured out that tickets are still listed even if related order has been deleted. Is it possible to correct this? Thank you very much!

• 11/14/12
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket Menu Order

Most Recent by: Barry on 2012/11/13 at 10:46am

Last question tonight (I think/hope). It seems that tickets are ordered alphabetically. Is there a way to specify the menu order of tickets (price, type, features, etc.) the way it is with WooCommerce products or any other menu item?

• 11/13/12
    • Solved Closed
      Release: WooTickets 1.0

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2012/11/09 at 3:09pm

Hot on the heels of our November maintenance releases yesterday (with Events 2.0.10 leading the charge), this afternoon we want to ease into the weekend with one last bit of excitement: the launch of our WooTickets add-on! As of a few minutes ago, WooTickets …

• 11/9/12