Ticket stock being reduced twice & stock count doubled in table view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket stock being reduced twice & stock count doubled in table view

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Callie Minton
    Participant

Hey guys,

Not sure if I should reach out to woocommerce as well to see if it’s something their end.

I have two issues:

1. Stock totals are doubled in the table view of events – it is misleading and confusing. Screenshots in private reply

&&

2. Several orders are reducing the stock of tickets twice. It does not add them to the attendee list twice. Screenshots in a private reply

I have a test server I can spurn up should you need me to do further testing other than the conflict testing you’ve already suggested and I’ve completed already.

Callie Minton
    Participant

This reply is private.

Callie Minton
    Participant

This reply is private.

Callie Minton
    Participant

Just wanted to update you – Issue # 2 – I have figured out the cause for the ticket stock being reduced twice!

I still need assistance with the stock totals being doubled in the event list view.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Callie,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m happy to hear your found the source of the first issue. Good job on that one.

As for the second, stock totals being doubled… I see that you are using Advanced Post Manager as well. We are aware of a bug that if an event / ticket is using global stock – and APM is active – then the stock totals are being doubled on the event list view in the back-end.

There is already an internal bugticket on file for this. I’ll add your thread to it to give it a bit more push.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Callie Minton
    Participant

Hi Andras,

Thanks for getting back to me. Good, I will keep posted for the bug fix!

Callie

Andras
    Keymaster

:thumbsup:

A.

Sky
    Keymaster

Just a note that this issue has been fixed in our latest release of Event Tickets Plus.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-14-november-2019/

Let us know if the updates resolve the problem for you!

Best,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket stock being reduced twice & stock count doubled in table view’ is closed to new replies.