Tickets not showing on the event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Tickets not showing on the event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davef
    Participant

Hi there,
    Events Tickets Plus on Avada with Events calendar installed.
    I added a registration for an upcoming event with fields set within Events Tickets Plus after choosing Woocommerce as the option.
    The title of Events shows under the calendar event but nothing shows under it.
    The product of the event has been added within Woocommerce, but the additional fields we need an attendee to complete and entered within the Events Tickets Plus section are not showing on the Woo product.
    The primary reason the ETP was purchased was to gather the required infornation from attendees. I’m sure I am missing something and would appreciate a little advice please?.
    Kind Regards,
    Dave
    davef

Geoff B.

Good evening David and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the struggles you have encountered with your tickets so far.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The title of Events shows under the calendar event but nothing shows under it.

This is typically caused by the fact that you have added a start sale date.
    To make a long story short, the tickets will not show up until the start sale date is met.

You can simply remove the start sale date to fix this issue.

The product of the event has been added within Woocommerce, but the additional fields we need an attendee to complete and entered within the Events Tickets Plus section are not showing on the Woo product.
    The primary reason the ETP was purchased was to gather the required infornation from attendees. I’m sure I am missing something and would appreciate a little advice please?.

The code to capture additional attendee fields is not part of the WooCommerce product itself.
    In other words, it will not work with the standalone WooCommerce ticket product.

But, the good news is that it will work perfectly when tickets are used within events, pages and posts, as long as you are using Event Tickets Plus interface to do so.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

davef
    Participant

HI Geoff.B,

Thankyou so much for the advice on this. I carried out the changes you suggested and its been working fine since.

Apologies for the belated reply.

Geoff B.

Good evening Dave,

I am super stoked to hear that.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Tickets not showing on the event’ is closed to new replies.