recover deleted tickets and access to check-in

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus recover deleted tickets and access to check-in

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christoph
    Participant

hello,

i have two questions about the ticket addon:

1.) how to recover deleted tickets? i found old threats but no solution..
    2.) how to forbid deleting tickets? i installed “User Role Editor” and “Adminimize”. the backend looks clean and good (screenshot: http://take.ms/Z3i4z ) but also have the delete button 🙁

it would be great to find a solution

greetings
    henry

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Henry,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

1. At this point there is no real option to recover deleted tickets. There is no trash for the tickets, when they are deleted, then they are removed from the database.

The only way to recover them is to roll back to a database backup that still contains the tickets.

2. The way to remove the delete button from all the tickets: this can potentially be done with jquery that runs after page load and removed those tags, maybe with this function.

A very rough way of going about this would be something like:

function aguseo_remove_delete() {

echo "<script id='aguseo'>
    			( function( $ ) {
    				$( '.trash' ).remove();
    			} )( jQuery );
    		</script>";
    }
    add_action('admin_footer', 'aguseo_remove_delete');

You would need to refine that so it only runs on the needed pages.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘recover deleted tickets and access to check-in’ is closed to new replies.