Ticket sales not decreasing inventory amount

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket sales not decreasing inventory amount

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hdsouth
    Participant

I am using WooCommerce with Authorize.net and the tickets are purchased are not being removed from the remaining number.

I am very concerned that once sales will go over the allocation ticket number and we won’t know and end up selling too many tickets. Is there a fix for this?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ginnie!

Thanks for getting in touch. Let me help you with that issue.

I made a few tests on my own local installation and could not reproduce that behaviour.

If you go to edit the ticket product in WooCommerce, is the stock in there the same?

Is this happening with all your events or just some one/some? If just some, please share a link to the event/s that have that issue.

Also, could you please send us a screenshot (in a private reply if you’d like) of one ticket order when on the edit order page? Please make sure to include the order notes.

This can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

hdsouth
    Participant

Hi Victor,

I saw that this happened to someone else when I was looking at the Forum and it was a known bug. I assumed that it would have been fixed. See tread here https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ticket-sales-not-decreasing-inventory-amount/

Under WooCommerce products there are no number of tickets set. See screenshot for the event. Also I have included a screenshot of the order. I don’t think this is an issue with other plugins interfering with yours.

Its happening on all the events where tickets are available for purchase (either for $0 or another dollar amount e.g $10)

Thanks
    Ginnie

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ginnie!

Thanks for following up with this and for sharing the screenshots.

If the ticket product doesn’t show the stock count, this could be due to having the stock management disabled in WooCommerce. Could you please verify in the WooCommerce settings and make sure you have Enable stock management checked ? > https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-woocommerce-settings/#inventory-options

Please let me know about this.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket sales not decreasing inventory amount’ is closed to new replies.