QR code not showing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus QR code not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas Lorach
    Participant

Hello,

QR codes are not displaying on tickets sent by e-mail.

There is no src address for the image:

QR Code Image

Thanks,

Nicolas

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hello Nicolas,

We are sorry to hear about the QR Codes not displaying in your emails.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

This is probably caused by your email client, firewall or anti-virus blocking remote images.

But, just to be extra sure, I’d like to dig deeper.

By the looks of it, I am pretty certain the issue stems from a plugin or theme conflict.

To make sure what the cause is, could you also please go through our testing for conflicts procedure (preferably in a staging/dev environment or local install of your WordPress website) and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

If you are unable to perform this in a testing environment or local install, I would highly advise to make a Database backup before you attempt anything.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Brendan

Rabbee Yassine
    Participant
    Rabbee Yassine
    Participant
    Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Rabbee,

We try to keep issues separate and I see it looks like you have created this ticket in another forum so thank you for that. Please follow up there since it looks like there is a support rep assigned to it.

Hi Nicolas,

Were you able to get this resolved following my initial instructions?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘QR code not showing’ is closed to new replies.