Unable to change/edit ticket name

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Unable to change/edit ticket name

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TRANSMEN
    Participant

The original page name for the wp template is “Home4”. I’ve changed the name of the page to “BTAC”. I’ve updated the slug also to “BTAC”. The prefix in the ticket name is also “HOME4” somehow and will not change with the updates made to the page url and the slug.

Ultimately, we need “HOME4” to be changed to “BTAC”. What other steps do i need to take to make this correction.

The site is not published while new build is being worked on.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with this topic.

The ticket # is created once the attendee record is generated and is saved in the database, so there is no built in way to modify it.

Changing how the ticket # is generated would require some custom coding.

As a reference, let me point you to the following article about making tickets > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-tickets/

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to change/edit ticket name’ is closed to new replies.