Auto-complete ticket only orders in WooCommerce?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Auto-complete ticket only orders in WooCommerce?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chrisgagne
    Participant

Hi,

How can we auto-complete ticket-only orders successfully paid via PayPal or Stripe? I don’t want to rely on the event organizers going in and marking every event “product” Virtual and Downloadable. To the best of my knowledge I am using the latest version of both WooCommerce and Tickets Plus.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! To auto-complete orders based on whether or not they only contain tickets, you would need to dive into the code. I found this snippet from WooCommerce, which you could modify to conditionally auto-complete based on the products in the order. I would also recommend taking a look at our themer’s guide and functions list as a place to start. If you would prefer to have the code done for you, we also have a list of recommended developers that you could contact.

Alternatively, you could also try out this third-party plugin. I haven’t tested it out, but it looks like it might do what you’re looking for!

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you decide to do the customization and get stuck with the code, please let me know and I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto-complete ticket only orders in WooCommerce?’ is closed to new replies.