Month View Generates error in call_user_func_array()

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Month View Generates error in call_user_func_array()

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad Slusher
    Participant

When using the month view (events/month) for a list of events, I’m encountering the following error message:

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘remove_limit’ not found or invalid function name in /home/uncorke5/public_html/demo/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Unfortunately, this error message is visible on the web page, especially on mobile devices.

It does not occur on any of the other views i’ve tested (List, Photo). I’ve tried multiple different browsers (Chrome, Edge, Safari) with the same result.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bradley!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this issue.

I can see the PHP Warning message in the link you provided, but I’m not able to reproduce the same issue in my own installation.

This could be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know if you still experience the issue when switching to a default theme or deactivating all other plugins.

The Warning message does not necessarily mean that something is not working, but it’s always good to find the source of those errors and fix them accordingly. Also note that you can prevent those errors from showing up in the frontend by disabling WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY. That is specially useful to disable when your site is live, so users won’t see them.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Month View Generates error in call_user_func_array()’ is closed to new replies.