Help Desk

Pre-Sales Questions

Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Woocommerce ticket integrates with mailchimp?

Posted by: Cristi
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/03/05 at 8:47am

Hello, Do the woocommerce ticket plugin integrate with mailchimp? i want to add automaticly the persons who reserve a ticket to my mailchimp account. do i have this posibility?

• 3/5/15
    • Solved Closed
      update for wordpress

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/05 at 6:27am

I purchased your plug in and it stopped working after the last wordpress update, when will you update your software to work with wordpress again?

• 3/5/15
    • Solved Closed
      user permissions for multiple calendars

Posted by: Dixon
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/04 at 5:24pm

Hi, We are looking for a calendaring plugin that can provide appropriate access to separate users. Specifically we have 8 chambers of commerce and possibly a school district we would like to provide local events calendar for. Each chamber would need to be as…

• 3/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event List widget

Posted by: Harrison
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/04 at 5:23pm

I’m having a hard time finding a calendar plugin where the event list removes the events from the list as soon as the time has passed and not by the end of the day. Since the events list is usually used for “upcoming events” it makes no sens…

• 3/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Google Maps Engine API is deprecated

Posted by: Harlan Cooper
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/04 at 3:44pm

Hi we want to use your Event Calendar but are concerned that you product may no longer work when Google removes it’s map engine API in early 2016. Please see the following article. https://developers.google.com/maps-engine/ Does your product use the Go…

• 3/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      non-profit discount for events calendar pro?

Posted by: tom wible
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/04 at 3:23pm

i manage 3 websites for non-profits: mycascadescenter.org bostoncamerata.org cardinalglen.org and would like to get e.c.pro for the recurring events feature. do you offer any discount for us? thanx

• 3/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      search for iCal import to TEC

Posted by: nomos
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/04 at 11:03am

Hi, I have a own website with a online eventmanagement and I look it´s possible to import my data per iCal at the Events Calendar with a cron job. Thank´s for your answer. nomos

• 3/4/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Calendars on one Site?

Posted by: Maddie
      Most Recent by: Gustavo Bordoni on 2015/03/03 at 11:35pm

My client would like to have 4 different calendars: 1 master calendar and 3 category calendars. Is this possible with your plugins? Thanks!

• 3/3/15
    • Solved Closed
      Unable to View Public Events when not logged in

Posted by: Carl
      Most Recent by: Gustavo Bordoni on 2015/03/02 at 7:08pm

We’ve been developing a site with the Parabola Theme and your Events Calendar plugin. After spending a considerable amount of time entering in a large number of events, we now notice that if we are not logged into the administration panel, our ‘p…

• 3/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      eventbrite

Posted by: ameer
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/02 at 2:35pm

Does events calendar pro comes with eventbrite. IF not which product do I need to get that give me both functionalities. please advise.

• 3/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Facebook Events – managing recurring events

Posted by: Caroline
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/03/02 at 2:33pm

Hi there, We want to integrate an events calendar with Facebook so that we can edit the event info on Facebook and have it show up on the site. Looks like your plugin does that, yay! My question is how we can manage recurring events, as we ideally want to sho…

• 3/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrade Your Litings

Posted by: Darryle
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/03/02 at 9:15am

Support Team, DO you current have this feature available in the pro version after a client has put their event in the calendar we can up- sell their event with options such as those. Look at upgrade your listings Then check options Please say yes, so that I …

• 3/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets and smart coupons

Posted by: John Paul
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/02 at 4:50am

i want to sell gift certificates. Would I use woo smart coupons ? Would this integrate with Woo tickets? Basically I want users to be able to buy a gift certificate for a friend, who can then redeem it when buying tickets…we don’t mind doing some…

• 3/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Widgets

Posted by: WIN
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/01 at 11:19am

Is there currently the ability for users to add widgets like WP JOB MANAGER EMBEDDABLE WIDGETS https://wpjobmanager.com/add-ons/embeddable-job-widget/ Show a form on your site that users can use to generate an embeddable job widget showing job listings from y…

• 3/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      Import iCal events

Posted by: Sunil Mathew
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/03/01 at 11:18am

How do I import iCal events? also events from an iCal feed?

• 3/1/15
    • Solved Closed
      woocommerce tickets and mailchimp integration

Posted by: Naomi
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/02/27 at 2:19pm

Hi there, I was just wondering whether woocommerce tickets integrates with mailchimp? We want to be able to send marketing material to those who book tickets with us, and our mailing client is mailchimp. Currently, we are selling events as a “product…

• 2/27/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sale questions about excluding events

Posted by: Lina
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/02/26 at 12:45pm

Hi, I’m trying to decide if I should purchase the Pro version or go with another product. I want to make sure if this is the right solution for my site before I sign up for a $65/year plugin! I understand that you don’t want to give support in the…

• 2/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      change headline – 2 different calendar in one theme

Posted by: Pascal
      Most Recent by: Gustavo Bordoni on 2015/02/26 at 12:24pm

Hello, I am already useing your free plugin and I am thinking about upgrading to business version. (great plugin!) Before, I have two questions: Is it possible to create a calendar with an other headline? eg meeting-calendar instead of event-calendar? Can I u…

• 2/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      Network wordpress

Posted by: Claudio Fichera
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/26 at 11:42am

Hi, I’d like to buy your events plugin but I have to know if it handles a wordpress network. In details: I have a wordpress which is composed by a main site and 3 micro sites. Each micro site will publish its events but every event from every single mic…

• 2/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Capacity

Posted by: Jordan
      Most Recent by: Gustavo Bordoni on 2015/02/26 at 9:27am

Is it possible to set a max number of people and also be able to view it in the main events page?

• 2/26/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Cal Pro Pre-Sale Question : Paid Events

Posted by: Colleen
      Most Recent by: Gustavo Bordoni on 2015/02/25 at 9:22pm

Hi, Does the Events Cal Pro Offer a way to have users register for a paid event and pay via pay pal. We have the free version and are looking ot upgrade in order to allow us to set a price ( which we can in the free) but to then actually pay for it and ideall…

• 2/25/15
    • Solved Closed
      What is the benefit of WooTickets?

Posted by: Brian
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/23 at 5:24pm

I was looking at using Woocommerce for selling tickets. I saw the Wootickets add on. I wasn’t exactly sure what it did beyond Woocommerce’s built in functions. It seems like you can sell any item (which could be tickets) without the add-on. Yo…

• 2/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Free Trial

Posted by: Meghan
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/23 at 5:16pm

Before we move ahead with purchasing Events Calendar Pro, we would like to know if a free trial is available to test out. Thanks!

• 2/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multisite Plugin Licensing

Posted by: Alex
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/23 at 4:37pm

I noticed on the pricing page for The Events Calendar Pro that you now offer a “extensive Multi Site Network” license. What would be the cost of this license and what would it cover? Would the coverage be an unlimited number of sites underneath th…

• 2/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Follow Up Emails Plugin

Posted by: Tom D
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/02/23 at 5:06am

Hello, We are looking at Event Calendar Pro along with WooTickets for an event site we are building. Like many of your customers, we are in need functionality that allows us to send our attendees reminder emails prior to the event. I have seen that the Follow…

• 2/23/15
    • Solved Closed
      Registration for free events

Posted by: Christine
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/02/20 at 1:08pm

Hi! I work for a non-profit who hosts free events. I’m looking for an add on registration option that integrates well with The Events Cal. Do you have some options you can point me to? Thanks!

• 2/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events search "near" limited list of known cities

Posted by: Udo
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/02/20 at 7:56am

I tried out the “near” location search on the demo server, and it seems the list of known locations is very limited. What I found is that the list of major cities seems fairly complete in the US and UK, but Germany and France are limited to only B…

• 2/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Community Events

Posted by: Elizabeth
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/20 at 5:27am

Can user-generated Community Events be listed as Private/Public to allow for bookings to closed groups, for example, accessible by direct URL link only among friends?

• 2/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      community events + WooTickets function

Posted by: Elizabeth
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/20 at 5:25am

Hi. We are wondering if, when using the Community Events Plug-in WITH Woocommerce Tickets – can the end user for a user-generated event access the complete ticketing dashboard and set the ticket details: pricing, quantity, multiple ticket categories, e…

• 2/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      Wooticket: License and Refund Policy

Posted by: Markus
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/20 at 5:23am

Hi, i am intressted in Wooticket, did here work the Refund Policy because i am not shure if its in the end fine for me. Then need i a pro license of the eventcalendar or works wootickets with the normal version of eventcalendar? And in the end wich license sh…

• 2/20/15
    • Solved Closed
      PreSale question regarding User Log in

Posted by: Kristian McIntyre
      Most Recent by: Josh on 2015/02/19 at 9:43pm

Hi! I’m very new to WP & site building, so please excuse my ignorance. I am building a business directory/community events site. The WP Directory package I am using does come with its own Event plugin, however I prefer all the additional functiona…

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Reminder email

Posted by: Adrian
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/02/19 at 5:30pm

Hi is there a way to have an auto reminder email sent to people who have made a booking for the event. eg. reminder email sent 1 day before event

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro with buy option (woocommerce)

Posted by: Richard
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/19 at 8:09am

I really haven’t sorted this out but doesn’t have the Events Calendar Pro the option where you can buy a place for an event? We have an example here: http://connect2learn.nl/event/dit-is-een-event/ It does show a price, but not an option to buy …

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      small calendar feature

Posted by: Teubl
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/19 at 8:06am

Hi there, I currently installed the free version to see what options this gives, but does this (free or pro) plugin feature a small calendar? Somewhat like this image? Thanks!

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      dynamic feed of recurring events from TECP to google calendar

Posted by: Scott
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/19 at 8:05am

I was hoping to have a feed of classes (recurring events) available for users to add to their calendar (gooogle, icoud, etc) so they can easily have the schedule and dynamically get updates if there is a change to the class schedule in wordpress. Is this do…

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Class registration options

Posted by: Megan Yalkut
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/19 at 8:04am

I am trying to find the perfect plugin/combo to do the following. Can you tell me if your plugin will do this, and if not what add-ons I need to solve the equation: 1. want class registration (basically event registration, but I’d prefer some customizat…

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Syncing events across multiple sites

Posted by: robphat
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/19 at 8:01am

I have several sites non wordpress sites that are currently fed events from a third party custom built application. We enter events in this application, and it places the events on multiple sites we manage. We are switching to wordpress. Is it possible to use…

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Calendars On One Site?

Posted by: funkandjackson
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/19 at 7:56am

Hello! I am cuttingly building a site for a new client. Their website will require two calendar pages. One for community events and one for daily specials. Can I do this through the Pro version? Warm Regards, -Amanda

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Single to multi-site license upgrade

Posted by: Mason
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/19 at 7:29am

Hi, I was wondering if it would possible to upgrade to 3 sites license after purchasing a single license and only pay the difference in their prices. Thanks.

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      Colors and google calendar

Posted by: Nicole
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/02/19 at 6:33am

I have simple 2 short questions: Is possible to change colors and if then how? Is possible to connect together with google calendar? Thanks a for answers.

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      POS & Ticket Printing

Posted by: Paul
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/02/19 at 6:33am

I would like to use this plugin for my concert venue. Is there some kind of POS system so that I can sell from my box office? Also I would need to be able to print tickets too using the POS. If someone could show me how to implement this I would purchase ASAP…

• 2/19/15
    • Solved Closed
      One-page parallax site

Posted by: Thomas
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/18 at 3:46pm

Hi, Will this plugin work smoothly with a one-page parallax site? Also, do you have an example of a one-page site using your plugin? Thanks!

• 2/18/15
    • Solved Closed
      Return period

Posted by: Kaelan
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/18 at 12:20pm

I’m interested in a PRO license as well as the Community add-on for an intranet project I’m working on, but I’m wondering if there is any sort of refund period if we decide this isn’t the direction we need to go after testing implement…

• 2/18/15
    • Solved Closed
      Demo site

Posted by: dave
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/18 at 5:27am

Hi there – is there a demo site that I can use to test the registration process? And an admin demo too? Thanks!

• 2/18/15
    • Solved Closed
      Control of the number of reservation on an event

Posted by: Claude
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/02/17 at 1:45pm

For my activity of river cruisings I must create an event by cruising. I need a control of the full number of occupied places, whatever the type of tickets (adult, teenager, child). Possible? Thank you

• 2/17/15
    • Solved Closed
      'post_type' => 'post'

Posted by: Gilles
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/02/17 at 7:50am

Hi, i’m am using The Event Calendar and before paying the Pro licence i’ve just a case to be cleared.. When i setup an event (new or update one) i had some custom fields like Facebook link, website link, twitter link… and a custom fiel idCat…

• 2/17/15

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.