Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Presale – Multilingual site

Posted by: Thomas Carlsen
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/18 at 10:42am

I am building a site for a client and we want to upgrade to the PRO version. The site will be multilingual but because of some other issues we have to do it by way of two separate WP installations. From the users/front end perspective it is all just one site …

• 2/18/14
    • Solved Closed
      RE: Calendar to embed outside WordPress?

Posted by: Noah
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/18 at 7:49am

Hi, I posted this thread earlier but I cannot reply: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/calendar-to-embed-outside-wordpress/#post-105754 Can I use WordPress.com (the online blogging platform) or should I download WordPress onto my computer (th…

• 2/18/14
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrading from free non-profit plugin to paid plugin at a later time?

Posted by: Dave
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/18 at 7:43am

Hello, A web development client of mine is a 501c3 non-profit arts organization, and they need to integrate a comprehensive calendar system in their new WordPress site. Events Calendar Pro seems like the perfect solution, and I’m going to recommend that…

• 2/18/14
    • Solved Closed
      Community addon

Posted by: MICHELLE
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/18 at 7:31am

can I have certain members that I give access to the ability to create events? how does the eventbrite addon work in this case?

• 2/18/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar to embed outside WordPress?

Posted by: Noah
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/02/17 at 6:15pm

Hi, I like the modern look of “The Events Calendar,” but I do not use wordpress. Is there any way I can embed this calendar on a website outside of wordpress? Thanks

• 2/17/14
    • Solved Closed
      woo-event up sign up – feature add to newsletter mailchimp service

Posted by: John
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/02/14 at 2:36pm

I have a rather weird question, if I use the event woo plugin of tri.be. Could the event’s email sign up (added to the newsletter or a tick to subscribe to newsletter etc) sync to mailchimp if i use woo-mailchimp plugin? Since tri.be is using woo comm…

• 2/14/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event ticketing

Posted by: Mike
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/02/14 at 1:43pm

We have an event we would like to sell tickets to. Includes a dinner and a variety of individually ticketed events. Currently using PayPal. One problem we have is that if one person orders for say 4 people we have no idea who is getting what. Four different d…

• 2/14/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-Sales Question

Posted by: Whitney D
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/02/12 at 6:15pm

This may seem pretty basic, but if we are using a WP theme that has built in woocommerce support, is our best bet to use the woocommerce tickets plugin? Do you need to pair it with event calendar pro? Is it easy enough to create a link for tickets just for …

• 2/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Can this tool click right to an event?

Posted by: Jeff
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/02/12 at 6:08pm

Hi There, Not looking for any technical help – just need to know before I buy – Can a user click an event name on the calendar and go directly to the full event? Right now I dont see how as the plugin has a pup up window that covers the date and u…

• 2/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Attn: Barry – Facebook Events or Pro…

Posted by: Jeff Rock
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/11 at 2:35pm

Hey Barry, thanks for the quick response on the last thread. I just couldn’t reply after selecting a status option. The main question is if the Facebook Event functionality is included in Pro suite? Or would I still have to purchase that separately to g…

• 2/11/14
    • Solved Closed
      Filter Bar

Posted by: crack00r
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/02/11 at 10:28am

Is there a 1 ore 2days moneyback option for your new Filter Bar? I want to try it, but didnt know if its 100% what i need?

• 2/11/14
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Calendar Pro + Facebook Sync…

Posted by: Jeff Rock
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/11 at 9:40am

Hey guys, I was wondering if the Facebook Sync functionality is available in The Events Calendar Pro version, or if that is an additional add-on to be purchased separately. Please let me know so I can make the best purchase at this time. Thanks, – Jeff …

• 2/11/14
    • Solved Closed
      Combined stock for multiple attribute

Posted by: Wys
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/11 at 9:39am

Hi all, I do have a question about having a central stock for multiple attributes. For example, I have a ticket that is available for sale on multiple time on a date (11.00am and 7.00pm), so “time” is one of the attribute for the “ticketR…

• 2/11/14
    • Solved Closed
      Woocommerce Tickets + Woocommerce Groups (presales question)

Posted by: Matt
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/11 at 9:23am

Hi, I’ve got a very specific set of requirements for a client site that i’ve been racking my brain over for the last few days to provide a solution for. The client runs a club that offers paid memberships, once a member you’re able to purcha…

• 2/11/14
    • Solved Closed
      What themes work best?

Posted by: Lisa
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/10 at 12:00pm

I am looking at purchasing your calendar for use on a community events website — I would intend on also purchasing the addon that allows users to enter their own events. Do you have a theme that works best with your calendar — almost plug & pl…

• 2/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      Is there by chance a current coupon code

Posted by: El
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/05 at 4:20pm

Hi, I’d like to jump straight into the pro version of your cal. My budget is quite limited and even though your price point is reasonable I would greatly appreciate a first timer coupon code. (hint: Unfortunately I am $10 bucks short of being able to ju…

• 2/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce presale question

Posted by: Jonathan
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/02/04 at 5:51pm

I was wondering if there can be the option to utilize your events plugin (which I have already purchased ) and use woocomerce to integrate with the location pages. Also a more streamlined location view option. For instance: – Location Page..Almost like …

• 2/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Replies to two questions posted yesterday

Posted by: Helen
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/04 at 1:41pm

Hello, please see my previous posts, which were answered with a – “I can’t provide support for free version….” and I can’t post this reply there, the post must have been closed —– Please read this:::: Well, I un…

• 2/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      1 link to event

Posted by: Jeff
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/04 at 1:02pm

Hello, Thank you for helping me again! On your demo you have an event http://wpshindig.com/events/ Milwaukee WordPress Wednesday When I click this event, I see the full event details. But on my demo – http://franklydifferent.com/iod1213/?post_type=tribe…

• 2/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Displaying Google and iCal feeds

Posted by: Charles
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/04 at 12:56pm

Hello, Can the events calendar plugin display events from an internet calendar feed, like a shared google cal or an icloud calendar? The calendar looks fantastic, but I absolutely need this functionality as need updated event information from outside sources…

• 2/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Sales Tax for events in Different Cities

Posted by: Sean Niemiec
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/02/03 at 5:10pm

Based on someone having a similar question back in June of 2013 It looks like this might be a shortcoming of woo tickets. We do most of our shows in Arkansas – but we are going on the tour in towns with different sales tax. I thought by setting up dif…

• 2/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Reservation System?

Posted by: fbit
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/02/03 at 3:48pm

Hi, I am working with a client using Event Calender Pro and (Later use using woo commerce tickets). They are a supper club and I am integrating a booking system that allows them to take reservations (unpaid) and prevent reservations if full. I don’t rea…

• 2/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      refund

Posted by: chantellcrenshaw
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/02/03 at 1:12pm

I would like to get refund I purchase the wootickets and event pro calendar and it is not as easy to get help. No email return, no telephone number, no support group. nothing. Being so much talk about program this should be easy for all to installment and min…

• 2/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce plugin

Posted by: Jason
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/31 at 4:03pm

Hello, I’m trying to make sure I’m clear what I’m buying so I can pass it along to my client. WooCommerce ticketing is $65/year and has no bearing on any other WooCommerce subscriptions, right? I can use WooCommerce FREE and still have the W…

• 1/31/14
    • Solved Closed
      WPML timeline

Posted by: Roberto
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/30 at 4:42pm

Hi, as per this request: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/version-3-wpml-ready/ how is now set in roadmap?

• 1/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Which plug-in is best for selling tickets online?

Posted by: Jeff Wilson
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/30 at 7:42am

I need a plug-in that my client can use to sell tickets online using AuthorizeNet to take the credit card info. I cannot find anything on your plugins and I was looking at EDD Tickets – would this be best?

• 1/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Choose default date for annual event

Posted by: Sam
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/29 at 1:26pm

Is there a way to set a default date for the calendar to show? I have a client with an annual event that is only one day a year and I’d like the calendar to show only this date. Also is there a way to show kind of a timeline of that day? Like from 9:00a…

• 1/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events In Multiple Time Zones

Posted by: Chris
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/01/28 at 10:25am

Hi, I would like to hold events in multiple time zones. Does the pro plug in support that feature and if not will it be in the future?

• 1/28/14
    • Solved Closed
      Duplicate Events

Posted by: Neil
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/01/24 at 12:48pm

Hi there I’m still not sure if I should buy the WooTickets or Events Calendar. Do both plugins have a Calendar view? Can they show all upcoming events for a specific location or Category? Can we create bookings within the admin. This would allow our sta…

• 1/24/14
    • Solved Closed
      Import from CSV?

Posted by: Ivan
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/23 at 8:58am

Related with this question: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/one-event-several-and-noncontinuous-days/ Is there a way to import many events from CSV ?

• 1/23/14
    • Solved Closed
      prob with Event Calendar and WordPress Video Gallery

Posted by: Fabrizio
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/01/22 at 4:56pm

Dear all, I found out that if WordPress Video Gallery (Version 2.5 | By Apptha) is active, the The Events Calendar plug does not work properly. Specifically the events still appears on the site but clicking on any event link will not load the event page itsel…

• 1/22/14
    • Solved Closed
      Using Gateway Extensions with WooCommerce Tickets

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/21 at 4:47pm

Morning! I wanted to check regarding the Woocommerce Tickets extension. The documentation isn’t exactly clear – we are using the Evalon extension for an additional payment gateway in Woocommerce. If we upgrade our Events Calendar Pro to use the …

• 1/21/14
    • Solved Closed
      Any chance of making Events Calendar Pro Responsive?

Posted by: Chris
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/20 at 2:20pm

Hi, I would love to see the calendar display responsively across all devices as mobile is becoming more used as opposed to desktop and laptops for accessing the internet. See below for more details on this: http://www.slideshare.net/bge20/2013-05-bea?utm_sou…

• 1/20/14
    • Solved Closed
      Walks tickets

Posted by: Neil
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/16 at 9:01am

Hi there I think the tickets Plugin will work for a new website i am doing but can you help to clear up a few questions. I organise guided Walks and want to sell tickets to the walks online. Each walk will be a set location with recurring dates for up to 10 …

• 1/16/14
    • Solved Closed
      community events and woocommerce tickets

Posted by: Jeroen Cornelissen
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/16 at 8:49am

Hi, I’m considering buying the plugins Pro, community and tickets. But am wondering if it is possible for (community) users to add an event with ticket information and price included (payment will go to one account) and can the user manage the attendees…

• 1/16/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events Permalink Placement

Posted by: Therene
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/16 at 7:54am

I can’t seem to find which template or what snippet of code that should I remove/edit so that the url(because it doesn’t really open when clicked) does not place itself beside the date. I just noticed that this only happens for RECURRING events. I…

• 1/16/14
    • Solved Closed
      Any thing else needed beyond Woocommerce?

Posted by: tmbond
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/01/13 at 4:27pm

Hello, I have the event pro and the eventbrite plugins. I am interested in the Woocommerce plugin, but first, kindly answer the following questions that I have: 1. I have already loaded Woocommerce plugin to my site.If I buy your Woocommerce tickets plugin, w…

• 1/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Pro and/or Eventbrite

Posted by: Nicki
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2014/01/13 at 3:01pm

Hi there, Does the Eventbrite add-on come w/ the Pro version? This isn’t clear to me? Or would that be two separate purchases of $65/Pro + $65/Eventbrite? Thanks!

• 1/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Suggestion for easiest ticket / merhc platform?

Posted by: nicholas
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/10 at 4:41pm

Hello I have some folks that are pretty simple in tech in our group, and we LOVE pro (recurring rocks) And we want to be able to have a simplistic RSVP / ticket option; as easy to use as possible I khnow you tie in 3rd parties to add that functionality to eve…

• 1/10/14
    • Solved Closed
      Moving a license to a live site from a development site

Posted by: Mike Harding
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/01/03 at 11:36pm

I need to purchase the Pro version and Woo Tickets for a client site we are developing. How would we develop the site on a staging server then move the license to the actual live domain once the site is ready?

• 1/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Undo the order?

Posted by: musikszene
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/03 at 2:27pm

Hi there, we bought the plugin but after the installation we saw that the plugin is not working with our theme (Rock Band). The theme is quite important for us so we can’t use WooCommerce Tickets 🙁 Would it be possible to undo the order and refund th…

• 1/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      RSVP with Facebook and Twitter

Posted by: townfish
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2014/01/02 at 4:31pm

Hello, I’m currently trying to decide which plugin is right for me, I really love the Event Calender and have recently installed the Pro version and looking to purchase Community Events, however I have a requirement which I’m not sure is covered …

• 1/2/14

Create New Topic in Pre-Sales Questions

Need to share a file or image? You can upload images to any of the following sites, then share the image URLs in your thread: Imgur, Flickr, CloudUp. To share code, please consider using Gist.