Ask a Question
    •  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Filter 1.0

Posted by: izamar
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:29am

Is this a paid add on? Or does it come with the Events Calendar 3.0 (free version)?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      How can I purchase THE EVENTS CALENDAR PRO 2.0.9

Posted by: Brandon Stubbs

Hello, The site I’ve build for my church (http://sovgracecle.org/events) & theme powering it (http://themeforest.net/item/incarnation-church-and-community-theme/3278228) utilizes the WordPress Events Calendar plugin and is compatible with the Pro ve…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      new to calendar and have two questions

Posted by: Peter

1. I operate 1 website for my business can I use the Personal Pro? 2. On my home page I have a snippet of my current calendar, it shows the next three events. It is a WordPress site, will Personal Pro offer this?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Custom SKUs on WooCommerce Tickets

Posted by: Courtney Robertson

I have a client that may be make good usage of the woocommerce tickets. Can we assign a sku per ticket? The client is a MSFT certification test prep center. They purchase a large batch of individual codes per test taker per type of test. Then they sell them a…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      register for classes using calendar

Posted by: CJ

I am trying to see if this is a good solution for my client who wants to display their upcoming art classes in calendar form with a picture on it and a link to register to the class – any insight?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket/Reservation Cancellations

Posted by: Evan

Hey there! We’ve been using your calendar for many of our clients and we’ve been loving it. Recently, a client came to us with some specific needs. They’ve asked us to implement a way to sign up and buy tickets for events on their site and w…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      I bought the wrong plugin. Can I change it?

Posted by: ultimaforce

Hi There. We just realize that we have bought the wrong edition of your paid plugins. We bought “Event Calendar Pro” but needed “Community Events” šŸ™ Is there any way to change the order, or get a refund, so we can buy the correct one?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Eventbrite Pluginā€”Optional in some pages?

Posted by: izamar

Hello, If I purchase this plugin, can I have this Eventbrite plugin “turned off” for some events? Lets say XYZ company is hosting an event that has nothing to do with my organization, and I want to put the event on my calendar for others to see. C…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Reserving Venues

Posted by: Odnamra

Our client wants to use ECP as a public calendar filterable by categories. They also want a private calendar on the back end that shows all of their conference rooms and facilities (the concert hall, ballroom, swimming pool, etc.) so their staff can reserve t…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Questions for PRO version

Posted by: Spencer Kotowick

Hi, Few questions for the PRO version: 1. If you go to http://www.bcitsa.ca/events, there is a grid view of the calendar, would it be possible to have a photo/set featured image to display in the date box? 2. Is it easily possible to use this plugin on two si…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Facebook Events presale Q: register to FB events from WP ?

Posted by: Greg

Hello, Is it possible with Facebook Events for users to register to a FB event without having to leave the main WP site, the same way they can FB-like a website: a pop-up window ask them to log in facebook and then they can register as attendees without havin…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      For services, not events?

Posted by: Tyler Szabo

I am looking for a calendar reservation/booking system for my emerging website that allows travelers to book activities (e.g., tours, rentals, spa appointments). We are planning on using Easy Digital Downloads for checkout (we also sell other items on our web…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Link event directly to another page (not permalink w/ slug)?

Posted by: K Byrnes

I’m currently using the free version, and I want to be able to point an event on the calendar directly to another website, not to the page that’s created with the slug. Is this possible in pro? Or is it already possible in the free version and I j…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Another guy Confused between Event Pro and Community Calendar

Posted by: Ben

hey guys, i did read your other question “Confused between Event Pro and Community Calendar”, but i would like you to go into a little bit more detail. Why would i just buy PRO when i really need the community event calendar feature? is there a co…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Display

Posted by: Finley Design

Looking at the Event Calender Pro, but our client requires the need for there to be an indication of the number of places left on the event, and even if possible to display things like “2 places left” or “sold out” on the calender, but…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Worpdress Multisite on a Single Domain

Posted by: Ben Neale

Hi I’m very interested in the Pro version of Event Calendar, as well as Facebook Events and Woocommerce Tickets. I’m using WordPress Multisite – but it’s on a single domain, with each site in a subdirectory. My client is a chain of 5 p…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      A list of pre-sales questions

Posted by: Dazed

Like most people we are looking for very specific software. We need something were our users can login and post the events they are hosting. Users pay a fee to use the calendar feature. (the user fee is NOT handled by the site) Visitors are the people who vis…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding Image icons to Calendar to represent Holidays

Posted by: Steve

I am interested to know if your Calendar product has the ability to place user-defined image icons on specific days of the month view of your calendar to represent holidays and special days. Thanks, — Steve O.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      custom event attributes and filters

Posted by: joe

Hi guys I watched some vids and read forum posts I am interested in the custom event attributes feature for the Pro plugin My question is, can I use custom fields to creates front end filters ? Cheers joe

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Would paid version resolve bug in free version?

Posted by: Tech

Hello, For the sake of understanding, would the paid version resolve the issue described here? http://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-day-of-every-event-does-not-appear Or is the bug in both versions?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Purchase Wootickets

Posted by: Reuben Matene

I’m trying to purchase Wootickets, but there’s only a credit card option with which to do so.. I don’t own a credit card, but have a paypal account – is there another way to purchase this add-on??

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sale license questions for The Events Calendar PRO

Posted by: Brian

I am building a new site for a non-profit group and I intend to use The Events Calendar PRO. I am preparing to buy the license myself but I have a couple of questions. I know that you recommend that the client buy the license, but that’s not possible fo…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sales questions

Posted by: Rebecca

1. How are related events chosen? By category? Can they be related by venue? 2. If you fill in a new address while you’re creating an event, can you save that manual addresses somehow? 3. Is there a way to filter the full-width calendar with a Category …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Modern Tribe events application question

Posted by: Mike Gluck

Your plug in looks great! I like the way you presented it…you can follow it without getting lost… My question Is your events plugin in wordpress like in lebtivity.com looking for a widget type events plug that is posted on lebtivity.com It looks…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Presale Question

Posted by: Bruno

Hey, nice PlugIn, superior to buy Pro-Version, but I have some questions before. 1. Do you sell a extension to make it complete responsive? Tried the free version, it brakes on my iPhone 4S in Landscape and Portraitā€¦ (it cuts on the right side…) 2. Ca…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Is there an upcoming events wigit?

Posted by: Jonnathan

We currently use a different events cal plugin but we are looking to make a switch. One important criteria for our site is having an upcoming events wigit on our homepage so our visitors don’t have to hunt for what activities we have coming up. Does The…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Comparisson of event booking platforms

Posted by: Matt

Hello, I sent an email to you on November 5th with the content below but received no response. We are looking at adding online event registration to manage our monthly events. We host seminars at multiple locations around the world on a monthly basis with up …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      External API for Events Pro calendar

Posted by: Nate Flink

Hi Is there any construct for accessing calendar objects via any kind of external API, as one might want to do to integrate with a separate application via a RESTful web service?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Possible bug

Posted by: Fernando

Sorry I’m posting this here but I think I found a bug. While browsing the demo and searching twice, the ajax search displays this month as the title instead of the first result’s month. Just visit this URL: http://wpshindig.com/events/upcoming/?ac…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Shortcode Alternative

Posted by: Daniel

Hi there, I’m hoping to purchase the Pro Edition of the calendar ASAP (and await, fingers crossed the inclusion of an iCal auto sync solution) but before purchasing, I’ve been trialling the Demo to ensure it’s fit for my requirement. The fir…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      recurring events + tickets

Posted by: Tony

I have read that Wootickets does not currently support creating tickets for recurring events (I also read you are working on it, so this is good, thanks), but what is unclear is whether this limits use of recurring events within the Calendar PRO plugin. So, c…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar in other pages

Posted by: Fred

I have downloaded the demo and totally love the look of the Calendar. The one think I cannot figure out is how to embed the calendar in a page other than the default page. I assume there must be some shortcodes I am missing. I just want to be able to put the …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-purchase questions

Posted by: Mike Davies

Hi, I have downloaded and installed the free plug-in so that I can evaluate before purchase. Before I commit to buy, I have a couple of queries which I hope you can answer: 1. On WPShindig the events calendar has toolbar with links for searching and setting t…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Woocommerce Tickets question

Posted by: Tim
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:28am

I’m looking for Tickets to be able a few specific things before I commit to using it, and I can’t find these answers anywhere….so here’s what I’m looking for: 1. I need to place a limit on how many tickets each person can purchas…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Pre-sales Qs

Posted by: TOM

I want to set this up for an arts theatre. Does this support bulk upload of events?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      filtering colours or filters in widget…

Posted by: Wonky

Hi, I’m wondering if I purchase the pro version I will be able to have filter options or different colours for per location… here is an image of what I’m trying to achieve but just can’t work out if the plug-in will be able to do it: …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Question about WooTickets

Posted by: JohnDBB

Hello, If a customer buys several tickets I would need him sending the names of the other people in order to control them at the access. It is possible to get it with Woo Tickets? Thank you in advance

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      event calendar pro and responsive system

Posted by: xpoveda

Hello, I work exclusively with responsive systems and would want to add a calendar to one of them. I saw your fantastic plugin and I understand that only the widget could integrate it into a responsive system. In the event discharged with your system could na…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      The plugin do my website slower

Posted by: Chris

Hello! I tried to install Events Calendar in my wordpress website (version 3.6.1) and it make it very slow. 15 second for the page appears when before it was only 2 Ć  3 seconds… It is a known problem ? Thank you for you response and sorry for my poor e…

• 7/7/15