Event Ticket plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Ticket plus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inter

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to do the following and which plugins I should buy:

1. I have a website for a single event. I do not need to have multiple events only one that occurs on a single date.

2. I just want to manage tickets and attendees with the QR code

3. I do not need integration with Woocomerce because the event is free

3. I tried Event ticket, I see that it has the RSVP option, but I want to change its behavior and these are my questions:

Question 1: When I set up the ticket on a page, the ticket is displayed at the bottom of the page content. I can easily make it appear in the middle of the content. For example using a shortcode

Question 2: I’m seeing the ticket on the page and I always have to select how many tickets I’m going to buy. It is possible that a single ticket is always displayed automatically and the fields are displayed. What happens is that each user can only have one ticket. Then I do not want to give you the option that you can select 2 tickets

Question 3: In the form after selecting the number of tickets shows me the custom fields and at the end asks me the name and the email for the confirmation. I can have the confirmation fields displayed at the beginning and them do looks like a single form.

As you will see basically what I want is that when entering the users pages immediately see a form with custom fields and RSVP confirmation fields but that everything looks like a single form without the user having to click on any button

Hi,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

1. If your website only has one event, you can try out our free Events Calendar plugin to start.
    2. In order to manage tickets and attendees with a QR code, you may want to consider purchasing our Events Tickets Plus plugin.
    3. If your event is RSVP only, and you do not need WooCommerce, you can use Event Tickets, although this does not come with QR codes.

As for your additional questions, it sounds like you can achieve what you are looking for with some customizations.  If you’d like additional assistance with your Event Tickets plugin, feel free to post a thread on our WordPress.org forums.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Inter

Hello, thank you very much. I will buy the event ticket plus because I need the QR codes. If I Buy the plugin can the staff help me with the customization?

Great, glad to hear that you are purchasing Event Tickets Plus!  We are limited in how we can help, which you can see in our Support Policy.  Customizations are a bit beyond the scope of how we can help, but we are always willing to point you in the right direction and get you started.  Our plugins are highly customizable and we have plenty of documentation on how to alter them as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Ticket plus’ is closed to new replies.