RSVP without Tickets Plus not working – 500 error

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP without Tickets Plus not working – 500 error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robin Barton

My client is very excited about the possibility of purchasing Event Tickets Plus for selling tickets to our events.

However, I am currently just trying to test regular Event Tickets to show him the functionality, and it’s breaking when I try to RSVP, with a 500 error. What might be wrong?

We have many events, but this is the one I set up a ticket for.
    http://www.adadarters.com/event/test-event-free-ticket/

I am really hoping to get this working quickly because I have another client who might be interested as well.

Thank you,
    Robin Barton
    IntegriTivity – Web & Graphic Design
    developer for http://www.adadarters.com

Robin Barton

This is from my error log

[24-Oct-2017 17:13:10 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Oct, 24th at 05:10:10 pm
    [24-Oct-2017 17:13:31 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Oct, 24th at 05:10:31 pm
    [24-Oct-2017 17:13:55 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Oct, 24th at 05:10:55 pm
    [24-Oct-2017 17:13:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home3/adadarte/public_html/wp-content/plugins/timetable/post-type-weekdays.php on line 50
    [24-Oct-2017 17:14:02 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Oct, 24th at 05:10:02 pm
    [24-Oct-2017 17:14:19 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Oct, 24th at 05:10:19 pm
    [24-Oct-2017 17:14:41 UTC] event-tickets/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Oct, 24th at 05:10:41 pm

Geoff B.

Good evening Robin and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for Event Tickets users here in our pre-sales forum.

But, the good news is that you are still welcome to consult this forum and all our premium forums to your liking and browse it for solutions, snippets and tutorials.

We’d be more than happy to assist you at one of the following locations:

With that in mind, by the sound of it, the only error that seems to break your site comes from: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home3/adadarte/public_html/wp-content/plugins/timetable/post-type-weekdays.php on line 50

I wonder if that is not a conflict between the Events Calendar and that specific plugin.
    You could deactivate that plugin to see if that helps.

Other than that, here are the most common solutions to error 500 messages:

1. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/
    2. Aside from that, try making sure you are using PHP 5.6+

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP without Tickets Plus not working – 500 error’ is closed to new replies.