What's the best plugin for a cooking school class booking system?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What's the best plugin for a cooking school class booking system?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sherly Cho

Hello,
    I run a cooking school and want people to see the class calendar and book classes on it and also pay for the class fees when they book. I have recurring 6 types of classes and 2-3 classes per day. I looked at the Events Calendar Pro and the Event Tickets Plus but looking at the demo, it seems like either are incomplete.

I like ehe Events Calendar Pro but the problem for me is that it seems like it doesn’t have a payment option. There is no button that says “Book Now” or “Go to Payment” in the demo version you have. What do i do to have the payment possibility integrated in the Event Calendar Pro? I also want to be able to manage stocks (I can only sell max 8 seats per class)

What is the solution or the right plugin for my cooking school? Can you please recommend? Is there a way that I can adapt Events Calendar Pro?

Thanks for your feedback in advance.
    Sherly

Hi Sherly,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

Events Calendar PRO can create recurring events and automatically add them to your calendar.  With Events Tickets Plus, you also get e-commerce integration, which is where payment and ticket sales take place.  You do have the option to manage your stock as well with Event Tickets Plus.

I hope this helps to answer your question!  Please let me know if anything else comes up on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What's the best plugin for a cooking school class booking system?’ is closed to new replies.