Adding a Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Adding a Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Lewis
    Participant

I am wanting to have two separate calendars on the same website – two different pages.
    Is this the $150 price?

Hi Rachel,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

The $149 price is if you are using Events Calendar PRO on 3 sites.

If you need to display multiple calendars with specific sets of events on your site, you can use the category functionality built into The Events Calendar to achieve this easily. Category views will display by default using the same view that the main calendar is set to, so it’s a great way to have multiple calendars with unique events on each one. You can see an example of a category-specific calendar on our WP Shindig demo site here!

If you’d like to go a step further and embed category-specific calendar views into specific posts or pages, the [tribe_events] shortcode available in Events Calendar PRO will let you do just that. You can read more about this shortcode and how to use it on our Knowledgebase here.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding a Calendar’ is closed to new replies.