Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lombrik

hello,
    on my page type list, the previous event link does not work.

On rollover it displays the link “mysiteweb/events/list/?Tribe_event_display=past&tribe_paged=1”, but when I click, nothing happens?

An idea of where this can come from?

Thank you.

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’d love to assist you, I just want to make sure that you are in the right place.  If this is a question about The Events Calendar, please feel free to post it in our WordPress.org forums.  Otherwise, I’d be happy to help you here instead.

If you do have a license, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with the function tribe_get_listview_prev_link ()’ is closed to new replies.