I work for a reseller Org; please advise what is process of procuring the lic?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I work for a reseller Org; please advise what is process of procuring the lic?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Reshu Balodhi

Hi Team,

My name is “Reshu Balodhi” & I work with SoftwareOne as a Procurement Consultant.

SoftwareOne is a leading Software reseller & licensing expert. Currently we have customer located in (London) who is interested in below requirement & would like to purchase this via us as their preferred reseller. Could you please check & advise if you could
    resell your products? If yes then we would request you to kindly provide us a valid quote with all the information such as payment terms; payment method; process of order placing; complete entity name. Normally we work for Net 45 days globally with all our
    distributors & vendors.

Product Name:- Events Calendar Pro for Business version
    Quantity:- 1

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case you want more information. Also I would request you to kindly fill in the attached form of Supplier-n boarding form in case to register you as a vendor.

Regards
    Reshu Balodhi

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Reshu,

Thank you for reaching out to use with your question.

I’m not quite sure what you mean by us re-selling our products. We develop the products and we are selling them, not re-selling them.

I’m sorry to say that we are not able to do what you request. I believe the best course of action would be if your client purchased a license on our website, since they will be the final users of the product.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I work for a reseller Org; please advise what is process of procuring the lic?’ is closed to new replies.