Event Tickets Plus on my own buttons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Tickets Plus on my own buttons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Salsa Brisa
    Participant

I have a problem putting the link of a ticket I made in Event Tickets Plus into my own button:
    http://limburgsalsafestival.com/events-tickets-demo/

So where is says “get pass” in green I want to put the link of Event Tickets Plus, and not the not so nice tickets underneath. There are no unique links generated, which I can integrate. If I just use my woocommerce, tickets are not generated unfortunately. Can you solve this problem?

Second question: Can I still send tickets to people, who already bought their tickets, before I used the Event Tickets Plus?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

There isn’t currently any out-of-the-box functionality to create attendees from the back end – you could go through the process for them on the front end in order to generate the tickets, in which case the tickets would then be sent to users automatically. I also found thisĀ solution from another user that might work for you (importing orders into WooCommerce via CSV), but I would recommend testing this out in a staging environment first before doing it on your live site, just to make sure it’s working the way it’s intended to.

I’m not sure I follow what you are trying to do with the button…it sounds like you’re trying to create a new button to buy tickets instead of using the default ticket form? Could you please clarify this a little bit? Unfortunately the link you sent is giving me a 404 error…is there another page you could send a link to?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus on my own buttons’ is closed to new replies.