Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Widgets Showing up on single event page

Posted by: Vincent
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/15 at 6:47pm

for example: http://www.gatewaychurch.com/event/12-step-recovery/2011-12-12/ Below the event are widgets that i have not published (nor can I unpublish) Pages, search, archives and categories. Where can I turn those off? These aren’t there in calendar v…

• 12/15/11
    • Solved Closed
      Wheres the calendar?

Posted by: James
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/15 at 6:39pm

Calendar page worked with older version of plugin. Upon installing 2.0.1 and Pro 2.0.1 I cannot see the calendar anymore. This is a tragic loss to the site… can someone tell me what to do?

• 12/15/11
    • Solved Closed
      Title tag for month view

Posted by: Joe
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/14 at 6:04pm

Title tags for events and venues work as expected (on my site, it’s “{Event name} | {Site name}” and “{Venue name} | {Site name}”. Likewise event categories (“Event Categories | {Category name} | {Site name}”). But th…

• 12/14/11
    • Solved Closed
      Patch for The Events Calendar 2.0.2 Date Bug

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/14 at 5:57pm

We’ve had a few users reporting start & end dates not appearing after the 2.0.2 upgrade. Turns out we’d introduced a bug in the code that caused this. While we’ve got a patch coming for the 2.0.3 release (which should be out on or aroun…

• 12/14/11
    • Solved Closed
      No comments in events view

Posted by: Christopher
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/14 at 7:47am

Hi guys, Firstly, thanks for all the hard work and generally awesome plugin! I happily paid the $50 even though I didn’t need the added functionality ;P What I am trying to achieve is have some facebook comments come into the event’s page – …

• 12/14/11
    • Solved Closed
      Newsletter + ECP

Posted by: Robert
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/13 at 7:12pm

Do you guys have any suggestions on a newsletter plugin that can incorporate ECP automatically? I currently am using a paid for 3rd party plugin from tribulant.com called newsletter. I love the plugin but it is not recognizing ECP events. So do you guys sugge…

• 12/13/11
    • Solved Closed
      Function for If it’s the Upcoming/List view page?

Posted by: Laura
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/13 at 7:09pm

I found the function in your documentation for “tribe_is_month” which returns true on the grid view page. Great. I’m struggling to find a function that returns true if it is the Event List Page though. Does one exist? Basically our site uses…

• 12/13/11
    • Solved Closed
      Sidebar Graphic Update

Posted by: Zachary
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/13 at 7:07pm

I am trying to remove the vertical dashed line and graphical bullets at the begining of each event in the sidebar event listing but cannot locate these items in the CSS. Where do I find the code to remove this. The website where this is visible on is http://w…

• 12/13/11
    • Solved Closed
      Few Questions

Posted by: owner
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/12 at 3:11pm

Hello, Please help on the following 1. The Calendar is showing the title for an event – how do I show the Calendar as “School Calendar” 2. The Event List – is showing a title for an event – how do I show the main Event list page – as “Upcoming E…

• 12/12/11
    • Solved Closed
      Warning Messages & Problems…

Posted by: owner
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/12 at 3:07pm

Hello, Just found the Forum… As a web business owner, I have installed both the Free Event Calendar plug-in and the Event Calendar Pro plug-in = this plug-in look great, however I am seeing a warning message at the top of the EVENTS option page.. Is thi…

• 12/12/11
    • Solved Closed
      Editing Single Event Page

Posted by: Alexcia L
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/12 at 2:51pm

As 90% of our events are in-house, I would like to see about removing most of the information at the top of the event page (Category, Organizer, Schedule, etc.) Is there a way to do this? I tried to locate the pages under Appearance > Editor, but didn̵…

• 12/12/11
    • Solved Closed
      Default Venue and Organizer not being selected on New Event

Posted by: Rich Yessian
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/12 at 2:41pm

When you create a new event the default venue and default organizer are not selected per their setting in the plugin config. Best I can tell that value is not being looked up when the form is displayed. I added the following to saved_venues_dropdown() and it …

• 12/12/11
    • Solved Closed
      Single.php won't take effect

Posted by: Jason
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2011/12/09 at 2:38pm

Hi there, We’re using the premium plugin in a site of ours and we are struggling with making the single event view take effect. What happens is we have a custom page template for events which show up here: http://thefringe.org.za/events/ and it will sho…

• 12/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      Capabilities

Posted by: John
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/07 at 6:30pm

How to assign the events calendar pro post types and its taxonomies to a specific role?

• 12/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      Upcoming Week, Day Selector

Posted by: Michelle
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/07 at 6:22pm

I don’t know if this is possible… but… I’d LOVE to be able to do two things. First, have a widget that shows M-T-W-T-F-S-S (can insert imgs) and upon clicking the day of the week events for that upcoming day are shown. Also, I’d…

• 12/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      No comments on events page

Posted by: Christopher
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/06 at 7:40pm

Hi guys, Firstly, thanks for all the hard work and generally awesome plugin! I happily paid the $50 even though I didn’t need the added functionality ;P What I am trying to achieve is have some facebook comments come into the event’s page – is people wi…

• 12/6/11
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar not showing at all, page just stops loading

Posted by: Jamie
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/05 at 8:18am

I just upgraded to the full version and when I go to the events page http://new.stbenedictstable.ca/events/ it completely stops loading the page when it gets to the_content(), which I assume is where it loads the calendar. Any ideas why this might be happenin…

• 12/5/11
    • Solved Closed
      Mini calendar pop up size

Posted by: Irene
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2011/12/02 at 3:52pm

Hi, Is there a way to change the size of the little pop up balloon with the events on the small grid calendar?

• 12/2/11
    • Solved Closed
      Triplicate Events

Posted by: Barry
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/12/02 at 9:45am

We migrated our old events from Events Calendar 1.5. After doing this the calendar view is littered with triplicate, quadruple, and many more copies of the same event recurring within the same day: http://ontarioculinary.com/wp2011/events In the events back-e…

• 12/2/11
    • Solved Closed
      calendar widget

Posted by: Bretta
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2011/12/01 at 4:06pm

I have just installed Events Calendar Pro and am having issues with the sidebar calendar widget. In the grid view it appears that the events, when you hover over them, are going behind the calendar dates and you can’t read them. Is this a common issue o…

• 12/1/11
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events without adding number of weeks?

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/30 at 7:39pm

I’m trying to add an event that will be happening once a week, every week. I’ve tried various ways to do this, such as putting a ‘0’ for end after number of weeks, and also the other way by adding ‘1000’. The first one jus…

• 11/30/11
    • Solved Closed
      Change the page showing the full calendar?

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/30 at 7:35pm

Is it possible to change the look of the page where the full calendar appears? I’m using a 3 column theme, and it doesn’t quite fit in, as the month info around the top drop-down is squashed together and overlapping a little, as you can see here: …

• 11/30/11
    • Solved Closed
      Google maps permanently zoomed out

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/30 at 7:28pm

Guys, I have purchased and am using the plugin. Just one issue with the google maps. Even though in the backend I zoom in to the scale I want, when I save the event it reverts back to a wider view.

• 11/30/11
    • Solved Closed
      Community Events Add-On Wireframes

Posted by: Shane Pearlman
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/22 at 10:44am

Community Events Wireframes are here and we would love your feedback. This is a peek and won’t give the 100% experience but should give you a good idea. We are going to include settings so that the site admin can configure a # of options: default for a…

• 11/22/11
    • Solved Closed
      FYI: Limited Support for Thanksgiving Week

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/21 at 11:18am

Hi folks. For those of you here in America, it’s no surprise that we’ve got Thanksgiving coming up this Thursday – which means that support here on the boards is going to be light. Please be aware that there will be *no* support from Wednesd…

• 11/21/11
    • Solved Closed
      Canot save widget options

Posted by: Steve
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/21 at 11:03am

Alright I have widgetized the theme I am working on. However cannot save any of the widget options in the control panel (title, position of links). Any ideas where to look fro a fix? I have been searching through the WP forums with no luck so far.

• 11/21/11
    • Solved Closed
      Menu conflicts with Events page and Blog page

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/21 at 10:42am

My apologies if this has been covered before but I can’t find out how to fix this issue… The ECP menu item seems to conflict with my normal menu-based blog page i.e. as they both use posts when I am on the Events page my Blog page is also highligh…

• 11/21/11
    • Solved Closed
      Adding mini calendar to non widget area

Posted by: Steve
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/21 at 10:38am

I may have missed this in the documentation and FAQs. I would like to add the mini calendar to a non widget area of a page. I am looking for the tags or code to integrate.

• 11/21/11
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Pro Widget – Popup Issues

Posted by: Pedro
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/18 at 4:41pm

I’m having an issue with the calendar widget where hovering over the events creates sporadic event popups, when moved to another date theone i was just on stays, the new one opens and the last event is still displayed. Please see video at: http://dl.dro…

• 11/18/11
    • Solved Closed
      SIngle Event Page Issue

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/18 at 4:39pm

Hey guys, Great job on the re-vamp. I am having an issue though. I have created an “events” folder inside my theme and successfully made a list.php view for the events list, but now all single events load the list view again even though the url ch…

• 11/18/11
    • Solved Closed
      Template tag changes from ECP 1.3.3 to 2.0.1

Posted by: Paul
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/18 at 10:07am

Hi, I am in the process of trying to migrate a site (www.events-manchester.co.uk) to use the new version of the plugin. The events data seems to have migrated easily, but the site i’ve built uses custom templates for all displays of the events listings …

• 11/18/11
    • Solved Closed
      Field Names

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/17 at 8:34am

I am curious if there is a way to change the field names. For example, I would like to change the name of “Venue” to “Arena” without hacking the core. Is there a way to do this easily? I know I can create a custom field, but I don̵…

• 11/17/11
    • Solved Closed
      Query upcoming events

Posted by: Trefor
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/17 at 8:22am

Hi I’m trying to write a query to list the upcoming events. I’ve looked throughout the forums and there doesn’t appear to be anything there. I tried the following: $loop = new WP_Query( array( ‘post_type’ => ‘tribe-event…

• 11/17/11
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar View Problem and Google Import? 1 2

Posted by: Brenden
      Most Recent by: John on 2011/11/16 at 12:44pm

Hello, I just installed the ECP 2.0 and it seemed to go OK.. But the calendar view won’t show and all the titles and the such are messed up. http://www.mishkantefila.org/calendars/ Also, how do I import a Google Feed?

• 11/16/11
    • Solved Closed
      Can "Organizer" meta be changed?

Posted by: Greg
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/16 at 9:02am

We are using the event calendar to list upcoming webinars presented by a variety of speakers. It would be great if we could rename “organizer” to “presenter”. I presume it is a custom taxonomy issue, but not sure. Custom Post Type U…

• 11/16/11
    • Solved Closed
      Link in a day (calendar view)

Posted by: Julien
      Most Recent by: Julien on 2011/11/15 at 11:29pm

Before updating with 2.0.1, I’m sure that I had a link on each day that leaded to a page like /events/2011-11-05 (for exemple). This feature is still not available. Why ? So, with that link, 2 problems : – pages like /2011/xx/0x lead to a 404 (pag…

• 11/15/11
    • Solved Closed
      Crashed site

Posted by: Sophie
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/15 at 11:42am

Hi, We just brought events calendar pro – very excited to begin to use it. However after installing and activation events calendar (not pro) – just to have a quick look at it and play about – it crashed our site (made run so slow dashboard w…

• 11/15/11
    • Solved Closed
      Does ECP auto-remove old events?

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/14 at 4:35pm

Hello MT, I don’t recall seeing any settings for doing so but my wpsyslog2 shows that that something removed several events. Could ECP be doing this or it it WP? 3717 2011 Nov 12 09:14:18pm core Important aa.bb.31.176 Post deleted. Id: #1110 3716 …

• 11/14/11
    • Solved Closed
      Import events from an external db

Posted by: Massimo
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/14 at 4:32pm

Hi… I’ll need to import several events in a wordpress site with Events Calendar Pro installed. How can I import them using tribe_create_venue and tribe_create_event. Where I can find examples of using those functions? I’m testing them (start…

• 11/14/11
    • Solved Closed
      Multi Day, Multi Location

Posted by: Reji
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/14 at 11:11am

Have been asked this question by my client multiple times, for which I don’t have a clear answer. Question being: How does one enter an event, with multiple locations and dates? For example: a theater play may have multiple shows per day, or the same pl…

• 11/14/11