Same issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    floriane
    Participant

Hello,
    I have the same problem.
    Do you know a solution ?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/javascript-not-working-on-back-end-cant-identify-conflict/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Floriane!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I’m sorry you are having this issue as well. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

We don’t know exactly yet what that other user’s issue is. So it may be slightly different to your case.

To know more about your issue, could you please inspect the page and send us the console errors you see?

I see you tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you see any differences when you deactivating all other plugins? And how about when switching to a default theme and deactivate all other plugins at the same time? Do you see any differences?

If there are no differences then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting.

When coming back, could you please share with us your latest system info?

Thanks,

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Same issue’ is closed to new replies.