Events Calender Pro & Bridge Theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events Calender Pro & Bridge Theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    auraint
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to use Events Calendar Pro with Bridge theme. Can anyone tell me if I can pull in the events by category into the Visual editor on a page? I am trying to get the events to load in a Masonry Grid or even a grid with text and photos.
    I see a few people on the forum use Bridge but I can’t see how to use the 2 together.
    thanks,
    Breda

Cliff

Hi, Breda.

Any builder plugin, such as Visual Composer (included in Bridge theme), that allows you to display posts of specific post types should be able to recognize our Events, Organizers, and Venues post types.

However, they won’t be able to display the Start Date or End Date without coding specific to our plugin, which I don’t believe Visual Composer has.

You might reference our Slider Revolution how-to to get an idea for how something similar might be able to be accomplished in your own customizations.

I hope this helps, even if it’s simply a better understanding of the situation. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calender Pro & Bridge Theme’ is closed to new replies.