Event Calendar Capabilities

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event Calendar Capabilities

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chad
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a long time user of The Events Calendar and I have a client that currently uses Timely’s All-In-One Events Calendar.

Timely’s product is garbage – my client and I have had nothing but problems. And their support is just as bad.

I would like to migrate my client to The Events Calendar but there are two key pieces of functionality that you don’t seem to have.

1) The ability to automatically import ICS calendar events from other sites and manage/display them on our site.
    2) The ability to embed our calendar (preferably via javascript, not an iframe) into the sites of our collaborators.

Do you have any suggestions as to these two requests? I’d love to move my clients over to a platform that is supportive of developers!

Thanks,
    DC

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Chad,

So glad you’re so happy with our plugins, I’m happy to help you out here! 🙂 I’m going to respond below to your comments in italics:

1) The ability to automatically import ICS calendar events from other sites and manage/display them on our site.

For this functionality, I’d recommend using Event Aggregator. With this tool you can schedule ics imports.
    2) The ability to embed our calendar (preferably via javascript, not an iframe) into the sites of our collaborators.

Unfortunately, at this time, this isn’t a feature, however, we will likely have a solution for this soon, and a member of our team may be reaching out with a few questions for you along these lines. 🙂

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need clarification on anything!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Chad
    Participant

Thanks Shelby.

I hope to hear from someone about the embedded calendars. With that functionality, I can promise a new Events Calendar purchaser…

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Chad,

I’ve passed along this thread to the appropriate channels. 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Calendar Capabilities’ is closed to new replies.