Reordering Metaboxes in WordPress Admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reordering Metaboxes in WordPress Admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brendyn Montgomery
    Participant

We are doing a large custom events site and want to reorder the event metaboxes in the backend.

I can remove the events metabox with
    remove_meta_box( ‘tribe_events_event_details’, ‘tribe_events’, ‘normal’ );

But I can’t figure out the correct callback function to add it in where I want it (Above the content editor)

Can any one help here.

I’d like to be able to do this for venues and organisers too. The main point is so that on mobile the publish buttons are always at the bottom so that users see all the event fields before the publish button.

Trisha

Hello, Brendyn!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

WordPress doesn’t have anything built-in for a meta box in that position.

However, this post on StackExchange might help you out! https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/a/88103

Does this help answer your question? Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Reordering Metaboxes in WordPress Admin’ is closed to new replies.