Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Events list: page not found

Posted by: myriam
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/14 at 10:55am

hi, The calendar is displayed in french (it’s ok, the website is in french..), when I click “Events list” (liste d’événements), I’m redirected to this page: http://mywebsite.com/agenda/%C3%A0venir/ (%C3%A0 being à), which lead…

• 11/14/11
    • Solved Closed
      Issues with ajax next/previous month

Posted by: Cary Bergeron
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2011/11/11 at 4:14pm

My events page is here http://www.gocolorado.com/events if you click on next or previous month you will see the layout gets messed up. What might be causing this? Also I was using is_post_type(‘tribe_events’)to remove the featured slider and ad i…

• 11/11/11
    • Solved Closed
      Event navigation

Posted by: Tineke
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/11 at 9:59am

I can’t figure out this problem: in my single view: when the « » are present, the comments will go to 0 (so comments don’t show up, the comment form does). When I delete the links, the comments do show up. Does anyone have an idea?

• 11/11/11
    • Solved Closed
      Add to Google Calendar not working

Posted by: Brac
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/11 at 9:50am

When I try to add an event to my Google calendar button at the bottom it returns an error page from Google claiming the URL is too long.

• 11/11/11
    • Solved Closed
      events pro in widget

Posted by: Mario
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/10 at 4:12pm

Can one add a mini events pro calendar to a widget? If so how is this done. I can’t find any documentation or I’m not looking in the right place. Thanks.

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      Total Noob

Posted by: Jerret
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/10 at 4:11pm

Hello, I’m so sorry for asking this b/c I know it’s going to be open ended. Is there some type of beginner’s guide for this? I really have no idea where to start on styling the event calendar. As you can see, http://kudzuculture.com/events…

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      Something strange when i click my events base url ….

Posted by: Roberto
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/10 at 4:06pm

Hi, check this screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5037972/screenshots/screen111110-192511.png. When i click the events URL it is not open in grid view but in list mode… This is different with event categories… i have added two of them in my menu …

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      Default view for events

Posted by: Sara
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/10 at 4:05pm

I have the default view for events set for Calendar however, it always defaults to the event list. Any assistance is appreciated.

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      Show Multiday-Event on each day of the event list?

Posted by: Markus
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/10 at 4:03pm

Hello, first i want to say thank you for this great wordpress plugin! Good Work! And now my question: Is it possible to show a multiday-event on each day of the event list? A sample Event1 is from 11th nov. till 15th. nov. Example: 11.11.2011 Event1 — 12.11…

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      Query ongoing events only

Posted by: Liana
      Most Recent by: Jonah on 2011/11/10 at 1:32pm

Hey posted this on twitter and was directed here (which makes a lot of sense) Pretty much I need to query ongoing and single day events separately, I see in the docs you can check whether is/not ongoing but I can’t see any docs surrounding querying this…

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      Updating Options In Existing Event Will Not Save

Posted by: AC
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/10 at 9:24am

Hello, I’ve been burning the midnight oil trying to figure out why the options I set in existing events will not save. The two that I’m having trouble with are: #1 Updating my Custom Field Checkbox will not work. Currently it is ticked, but when…

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      How to change the Page title for the Events Calendar?

Posted by: Joerg
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/10 at 9:02am

I have a menu item on my Word Press site that links to: “http://myhostname.de/?post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=month” I did not create a dedicated WordPress Page and did not use any Template Tags. It is just the menu with the above URL. Wh…

• 11/10/11
    • Solved Closed
      has been disabled for security reasons

Posted by: Albert
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/09 at 3:42pm

hi! i´m getting this error: Warning: error_log() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/home/XQFCP3RURbJK/fontanalsgolf.com/web/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/the-events-calendar.class.php on line 381 wp 3.2.1 ECP2.0 WPML

• 11/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      Using with Gensis simple sidebars

Posted by: Cary Bergeron
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/09 at 3:26pm

I am using Genesis and they have a add=-om called Simple Sidebars which allows for custom sidebars on a specific post/page basis. This is used by selecting which sidebar you want on the page edit screen. I tried first by making a page called Events and select…

• 11/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      Can´t translate Events with WPML

Posted by: ra
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/09 at 10:30am

Ho, I´ve done a multilingual site with WPML plugin. I´m traing to translate Events Calendar´s events with WPML but I can’t, when I try to activate The Events Calendar in WPML it gives an error. Is there any incompativility with Events Calendar and WPML

• 11/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      Events and Page Security by Contexture plugin

Posted by: Andrzej
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/09 at 10:22am

With Page Security plugin I can block most of my pages to be available only to specific group of users (admin for example). Same thing I need to do with all events. None of them (individual event or list of them) should be available for public view. Same way …

• 11/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      remove ical import?

Posted by: Adam
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/09 at 10:08am

How can I remove the ical import function, not just hide via css as the link /event/ical would still be active. Thanks.

• 11/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar template blank if calendar empty

Posted by: Mark
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/09 at 9:58am

Hey guys, Recently upgraded from the free to Pro versions. Have had the same issue with both versions on the site I’m working on. That is if the calendar is empty of any events for a given month then the calendar template just comes up blank. You can se…

• 11/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      events out of date order when used in newest version of wp

Posted by: Sarah
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/09 at 9:57am

Rob, I am using events calendar pro on my client’s site, http://www.bophillipsband.com, love the potential of the plugin! However, I’m having issues with the dates being presented on my homepage in order that they were entered, rather than when th…

• 11/9/11
    • Solved Closed
      Specific Month Embedded on Specific Page

Posted by: Steven
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/08 at 5:02pm

I need help with a particular circumstance. My client is planning a month of events in December and nothing is scheduled for the current month (November). Is it possible to embed a calendar, beginning on the month of December, on a particular page for the eve…

• 11/8/11
    • Solved Closed
      Title Tag Missing

Posted by: John
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/08 at 3:45pm

Please check my Event List. Title tag is missing http://webgeekph.com/events/ Please let me know how to fix this. I currently using the default event template.

• 11/8/11
    • Solved Closed
      The Filter Option is broken

Posted by: Reji
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 4:03pm

On the Events Listing Admin Pages, the Filter is broken and flowing across the screen. Not sure if this is due to the new release.

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      Italian language support

Posted by: Roberto
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:53pm

Hi Rob, italian po file is completly not updated (all words are referred to old EC version…). I started to update it and i would to like to avoid that next plugin update will overwrite it 🙂 Maybe you can include my italian po file, so i can send you …

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      Custom event types

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:51pm

Where are custom event types being registered? We are wanting to do a tag taxonomy on cities.

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      Remove before_html on individual event page

Posted by: Steven
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:51pm

I’m trying to disable the tribe_events_before_html function on individual page. I’ve tried deleting/commenting it out on the ecp-single-template.php and ecp-page-template.php files in the “views” folder for The Events Calendar. The tex…

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      Google maps presentation

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:30pm

Hello MT, Migration from 1.3.2 has gone smoothly so far. While a workaround for the default Google Maps zoom level has been mentioned in another thread, I have a question about the map presentation. In ECP 1.3.2, the map also shows a popup above the pushpin, …

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      IE issues..

Posted by: adam
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:16pm

On the calendar page, the hover popup appears behind the current day in IE. See November 1 and 2, the topmost event on http://prasadayogacenter.com/events/ And there appears to be an alignment issue in the event page: http://prasadayogacenter.com/event/vinyas…

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      customizing events page?

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:15pm

i dont want to show all the information for an event on the event page, things like category, updated and schedule are irrelevant for my client. How do I hide these items?

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      Breadcrumbs Help

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:08pm

where are the pseudo-breadcrumb titles coded into the category pages? Instead of “Calendar of Events > Indiana” we want “Indiana Art Shows” I found where to change the output of these breadcrumb titles, but I’d rather change w…

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      my calendar disappeared after I loaded up event pro.

Posted by: Denyce
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 3:00pm

We recently purchased a license for Events PRO – dfe6c14541dadb35f8214096fa21f8607073a9b7 Our events sit at http://www.lifewayconnect.com/events/ – and when I go directly to the page I can see our calendar as we have it set up in the plug-in. Howe…

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      List widget shows extra

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/07 at 2:54pm

Hello, After installing and activating ECP 2.0.1, the list widget works as expected except for a one nit. With all widget options unchecked, the rendered event list has an extra blank line. html source reveals an unexpected: I don’t know if this is some…

• 11/7/11
    • Solved Closed
      Events don't show up on Calendar, Event List, or in Widget

Posted by: Chris
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/04 at 3:54pm

Brand spanking new install, plus Events Pro. Running latest version of WordPres, plus BuddyPress 1.5, and s2Member. My permalinks structure looks like this: http://mysite.com/2011/11/sample-post/ I’m sort of dead in the water here. No idea where to star…

• 11/4/11
    • Solved Closed
      Display events on homepage

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/03 at 4:27pm

Hey guys, I’ve posted this (basic) question on the wordpress forum, but no answer. Can someone please explain me how to display the events on the homepage (or any other page, then the one assigned under settings?) Here is my post: http://wordpress.org/s…

• 11/3/11
    • Solved Closed
      recurring events showing up every day!

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/03 at 4:22pm

I have a weekly set of events, all of the events I put in show up on every single day. I only have monday events on monday, tues on tues, etc. When I look at the recurrence, it is right. In the calendar view it is right, in the widget, all events are on all d…

• 11/3/11
    • Solved Closed
      Having trouble installing ECP

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/02 at 2:28pm

I installed Events Calendar 2.0 fine by uploading a zip file from the wordpress admin section (via the plugins upload area). Acitaved it and then started using it and it worked just fine. Then I purchased Events Calendar Pro and tried to install it the exact…

• 11/2/11
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calendar Widget — mouseover bug

Posted by: Sandy
      Most Recent by: Nathan on 2011/11/02 at 4:23am

Hi again… I am using the Events Calendar Widget in one of my content sidebars, but when I mouseover on the calendar dates there is one event that is populating every single day of the month. This doesn’t happen on the regular calendar page, just i…

• 11/2/11
    • Solved Closed
      All Day keeps getting reset

Posted by: Cynthia Lockley
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/01 at 5:09pm

We have several events that were migrated from version 1.6.5 when I installed version 2. For some reason, the start and end times for all the events (past and future) had the All Day box checked. For one coming up next week, it should be 6:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m.…

• 11/1/11
    • Solved Closed
      Documentation

Most Recent by: Tineke on 2011/11/01 at 5:08pm

Hey guys, Thanks for the documentation, but I would like to ask this: Please give us examples… (or am I missing something somewhere?). Examples for the non-php experts amongst us. So for example: – how to load a specific event on a specific page? …

• 11/1/11
    • Solved Closed
      Event Categories -> how they can replace -> Post categories?

Posted by: Fabrice
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/01 at 5:02pm

Hello there, The theme we are using is working with category boxes shown on the homepage. We have created a sub-site dedicated to events, and we would like to make Events shown on the homepage by category. How can we do that ?;) For now, only Post categories …

• 11/1/11
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events and Custom WP_Query

Posted by: Brian
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/11/01 at 4:36pm

Hi, I have a custom query on my homepage displaying the most recent posts from post type => tribe_events and orderby => date …… It displays the events correctly, however it doesn’t display the ones that are “recurring” . Ev…

• 11/1/11
    • Solved Closed
      The Events Calendar & PRO 2.0.1 Are Live

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/31 at 5:14pm

Hi folks. Just a heads up that the 2.0.1 release is live as of this afternoon, so feel free to upgrade as you see fit. The updates fixed a number of bugs that had been reported with the 2.0 release and will tide us over for a week or two until we get 2.0.2 ou…

• 10/31/11
    • Solved Closed
      Search or filter event lists

Posted by: Mark
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/31 at 3:34pm

Hi, I’m developing a community site that could easily end up with a list of events in the 100’s. There will be many different countries and locations within these countries. I’d like to be able to search or preferable filter an event list by…

• 10/31/11
    • Solved Closed
      Replacing Venue Template in Child Theme

Posted by: Jesse
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/31 at 3:10pm

Hey Rob + Team, I’m trying to use a custom venue template in my child them (I’m using twentyten as a parent theme). By default the single venue page is using the page.php template from twentyten which seems odd. I’ve tried the following meth…

• 10/31/11