Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Replacing Venue Template in Child Theme

Posted by: Jesse
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/31 at 3:10pm

Hey Rob + Team, I’m trying to use a custom venue template in my child them (I’m using twentyten as a parent theme). By default the single venue page is using the page.php template from twentyten which seems odd. I’ve tried the following meth…

• 10/31/11
    • Solved Closed
      Missing header and toggle info on months with no events

Posted by: Ruben
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/31 at 3:07pm

On months that have no listed events, the header info with the month and year drop down, as well as the event list/ calendar toggle disappears. This makes the calendar much more difficult to navigate. How can that be changed? Here is a link to the calendar: h…

• 10/31/11
    • Solved Closed
      Resolving CSS conflicts with Thesis

Posted by: Kevin
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/31 at 2:58pm

I am having trouble with the Event Calendar’s css. The .previous entry in events.css is messing up the previous/next post links in my Thesis theme. Any ideas on how to correct it? It is removing a line break where it shouldn’t be. Ideally your CSS…

• 10/31/11
    • Solved Closed
      Leverage recurring events by listing upcoming dates

Posted by: Nick
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/28 at 3:39pm

Hi guys, We run a number of recurring events – and would like to promote the ‘central page’ (ie. http://mccyclery.com.au/event/mcbff-ride/) rather than the specific date pages (ie. http://mccyclery.com.au/event/mcbff-ride/2011-11-08). This i…

• 10/28/11
    • Solved Closed
      Header/Footer Injection

Posted by: Nick
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/28 at 3:35pm

Hi guys, I use a WordPress plugin called Hifi (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/hifi/) which allows me to control, of example, the Facebook image when the page is shared by tweaking the content header and footer of a post-based page, on a post-by-post basi…

• 10/28/11
    • Solved Closed
      tribe_get_events template tag

Most Recent by: slny311 on 2011/10/28 at 1:30pm

is it possible to get an example of this function: tribe_get_events with all the args filled in? Just to know the exact syntax for querying events?

• 10/28/11
    • Solved Closed
      Single Venue Page Showing Duplicate information

Posted by: Jesse
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/26 at 4:52pm

I’m using a template called single-tribe_venue.php in my child theme folder. I’m using the following loop to show the content, custom fields, venue address etc: if ( $wp_query->have_posts() ) : while ( $wp_query->have_posts() ) : $wp_query-&…

• 10/26/11
    • Solved Closed
      Comments on Single Event – 404 Error

Posted by: Bruce
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/26 at 4:36pm

I apologize if this has already been reported, but I didn’t see it. In Settings, I have ‘Show Comments’ checked. When attempting to add a comment to a Single Event, I get a 404 page not found error. I have custom permalinks set to /%post_id%…

• 10/26/11
    • Solved Closed
      Demo Q & How to Disable Plugin on Venue View

Posted by: wpbeh
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/26 at 4:32pm

Hi Modern Tribe Guys, I am very excited to start using Events Calendar PRO and I just have a couple of questions! 1. Is there any sort of demo site where I could see what each type of page is supposed to look like? My venue pages look a little funky & I w…

• 10/26/11
    • Solved Closed
      Making video bigger

Posted by: Sebastian
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/26 at 4:30pm

Hi, I am using WPTouch Pro(Mobile theme) plugin for wordpress. On the old ECP videos always looks the right size or at least bigger. Since the upgrade the videos are tiny. Is there a way I can make them auto-adjust depending on the mobile phone they are brows…

• 10/26/11
    • Solved Closed
      Problem with WP Menu on the events page

Posted by: Julien
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/26 at 4:29pm

Only on the page of the events (calender or list, page with slug “events”), each item of the menu is replaced with “Calendar of events”. Take a look at http://saintpierre.delareunion.net/agenda

• 10/26/11
    • Solved Closed
      Creating a drop down event category search on the front end

Posted by: Sandy
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/26 at 4:15pm

Hi there… Is there a way to create a drop-down menu on the front end that would let users search just for specific categories. In other words, if they only want to see “kids events” or “museums” or “health/fitness”, c…

• 10/26/11
    • Solved Closed
      CSS – Changing title link colour

Posted by: Sebastian
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/25 at 4:50pm

Hi guys, Im sure this is an easy one but not for me because I dont know CSS. Can anyone tell me how to make the title of the event appear blue? As in a link. For example the links on this page are all blue, how can I make the black title appear blue also? ht…

• 10/25/11
    • Solved Closed
      Integration with WP templates

Posted by: Mike
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/25 at 4:47pm

Can you explain exactly how TEC chooses it’s location on the page? Is it based on presence of the_content() ? I’ve got a template where I want to run a separate wp_query loop before the calendar, so I’d like a little detail. Thank!

• 10/25/11
    • Solved Closed
      Event Location Details not being saved

Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/25 at 4:31pm

I’ve tried adding an event where the venue details currently only include a City, Country, and Province. When I save the event, none of those details are being saved. I assume that these details will only be saved if I add a Venue Name, as this is what …

• 10/25/11
    • Solved Closed
      Template Tags/CSS

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Adam on 2011/10/24 at 6:27pm

Hi, I have asked on Facebook a couple times (you have deleted my post once which was harsh) but do you have any idea at all when template tags and a full list of CSS classes will be released please?

• 10/24/11
    • Solved Closed
      Templates question

Posted by: karen
      Most Recent by: karen on 2011/10/24 at 5:35pm

another dumb question. when you say copy the PHP and events.css to an events directory in the template directory, do you mean in my theme’s directory that holds the PHP files? Somehow I missed this lesson in WP. and the event Calendar PRO knows to look …

• 10/24/11
    • Solved Closed
      the events.css

Posted by: karen
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/24 at 5:29pm

After Beta testing updating and upgrading I seem to have lost my custom events.css. I no longer know where it goes. For a while there I lost the whole grid. So. with the plugin and the plugin PRO , where do I need to put the events.css to get my css back plea…

• 10/24/11
    • Solved Closed
      Widget not working

Posted by: Rona
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/24 at 5:18pm

http://www.savoringkentucky.com Hovering only works on dead events; nothing show up when hovering over dates that have events scheduled. Clicking on “View All” shows the events I’ve entered are still there. Discovered this problem today. The…

• 10/24/11
    • Solved Closed
      table-mini.php Template

Posted by: Brad
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/24 at 5:11pm

So in the old version of ECP I had copied the loop from table-mini.php to create an embedded calendar on the front page of my site in a normal, non-widgetized area. However, it doesn’t look like you have this template in the new version, from what I ca…

• 10/24/11
    • Solved Closed
      Tooltip hover not appearing on grid views

Posted by: rootcreative
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/24 at 4:45pm

Hi I’ve just upgraded to version 2.0 plus I have purchased the PRO version. Now my tooltip hovers have are not appearing on both the grid view and mini-table (widget) view. 1. Grid View – http://womenslibrary.org.uk/events/ 2. Widget View (appear…

• 10/24/11
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar Display and Widgest

Posted by: moif
      Most Recent by: moif on 2011/10/22 at 5:01am

Hi Guys, I’m taking a different approach and have decided to have the calendar as the default display. Except things aren’t quite right here either 🙂 I’ve noticed that the calendar isn’t display across the whole width of the page du…

• 10/22/11
    • Solved Closed
      Start of calendar date

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/21 at 3:51pm

Hi, By default the calendar date under the Calendar of Events is todays date. i am creating a site that will show courses happening in 2012. Is there a way to default the calendar to have a start date of say 1st February 2012? (without much coding!! 🙂 )

• 10/21/11
    • Solved Closed
      Advanced calendar widget

Posted by: Adam
      Most Recent by: Adam on 2011/10/21 at 6:33am

It says this: “If you wish to customize the widget display yourself, see the file views/events-list-load-widget-display.php inside the Events Premium plugin.” I want to change the order of how things are displayed. And I can edit the core. My ques…

• 10/21/11
    • Solved Closed
      Newb Questions/Problems

Posted by: Cindy
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/20 at 3:43pm

Let me preface my questions with letting you know I am very new to WordPress and The Event Calendar. This is all a huge learning curve for me so please bear with me. My website is hidden behind a coming soon plugin so I will have to deactivate that if you ne…

• 10/20/11
    • Solved Closed
      Editing Recurring Events – Not Working

Posted by: Dave
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/20 at 2:55pm

After adding a recurring event, we are unable to make any updates to the recurring event. The two edits that we attempted were to add an event category and change the end time of the event. After making the change and clicking the update button. The system j…

• 10/20/11
    • Solved Closed
      Display today's events

Posted by: moif
      Most Recent by: moif on 2011/10/20 at 1:50am

Morning, Is it possible to show only the days events when a visitor looks at the Event List? I’m presuming some editing of php files is required, and if so would this be list.php? Thanks!

• 10/20/11
    • Solved Closed
      Google Calendar

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/19 at 3:57pm

Hi, Can you please explain how I can setup so that events added in ECP are exported to Google Calendar so that people in the organisation are all updated in their calendars? I know that it is not possible the other way around at the moment. Many thanks, Andrew

• 10/19/11
    • Solved Closed
      Welcome, Events Calendar PRO Users

Posted by: Rob
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2011/10/12 at 12:36pm

If you’ve landed here, it’s because you’re an Events Calendar PRO 2.0 user and need support. The good news is – we’re here for you. This support is monitored every week day by a dedicated support team who will answer your questio…

• 10/12/11