Add address and city to list view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Add address and city to list view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erin
    Participant

I’m using the Events Shortcode ([ecs-list-events city=”yes” address=”yes”excerpt=”true” excerpt=”2200″ description=”true” design=”standard” hiderecurring=’true’ venue=’true’ limit=’300′ contentorder=’date, title, excerpt, venue’]) to display my events. I set venue=true, but would like the address and city to display as well. Is there a shortcode to add for that?

List

I found how to include that info using the Tribe shortcode ([tribe_events view=”list” city=”yes” address=”yes” excerpt=”true” excerpt=”2200″ description=”true” limit=”300″ contentorder=”date, title, excerpt, venue”]) , but then cannot get the full description to display, or the info in the right order using the same values that work in the first shortcode.

test

Geoff B.

Good evening Erin and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

First off, in case you did not know, the Events shortcode plugin is not from us.
    As such, as you might guess, we do not offer any type of support for it 🙂

For that reason, things that work in the first shortcode will not necessarily work in the second one (which is ours).

With that in mind, there are a couple of things that can be done:

1. You could use the following parameters https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/ and see if that meets your needs
    2. You could also try our widget shortcodes: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/ which offer different settings

If none of the above is precisely to your liking, you can always achieve your goals with a template override. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

Basically, in your case, you could alter any view (probably the list view) to show exactly the content you are interested in without the need for any parameters.

Let me know if you need a hand with that.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add address and city to list view’ is closed to new replies.