Label Multi-day events/festivals in week/month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Label Multi-day events/festivals in week/month view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pridecalgary
    Participant

I’m looking for a way to be able to have a label that goes across multiple days so we can show the span of multi-day festivals, rather than just all the events that are a part of that. What would be really stellar would be to assign events as part of a festival, so people can click on that banner and view all events that are part of it specifically. Visually I’m hoping for something like iCal or Outlook handles multi or full-day events, where it’s just a ribbon at the top of the week/month view. I imagine this might be more of a feature request, but if anyone knows how to accomplish this, that would be tremendous!

Geoff B.

Good evening Graham and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

This could be a cool feature to have, in fact, we have started working on it.
    You can add your vote for it here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5318027-month-view-have-multi-day-events-span-the-cons

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Label Multi-day events/festivals in week/month view’ is closed to new replies.