license transferal question

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO license transferal question

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca Davis
    Participant

Last year, I met up with Reid at WCMinneapolis while I was developing and he “gifted” me with all the extensions. Now the year is up and they are due for renewal. How do I go about transferring these to my client, so that they can login and pay for them directly? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Becky

Courtney

Hi Becky

We’d be happy to help sort that out for you.

Please send an email to

support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Rebecca Davis
    Participant

I sent the email as requested and got an auto-reply saying that’s not the way to do things. Please let me know you got it and that this will be taken care of.
    Thanks,
    Becky

Courtney

Hi Becky,

I sent this thread on to our support email manager. Have you gotten a reply yet?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Rebecca Davis
    Participant

No, I haven’t seen any communication on this yet. Please let me know status.
    Thanks

Courtney

I just pinged our payment staff for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Rebecca Davis
    Participant

Yes, and now I’m getting renewal email reminders and still nothing from you about this. Feels like this got lost. Here’s the email I sent on 4/28:

Hi Courtney,

I have 3 licenses that were gifted to me by Reid last year, that need renewal. The client Garfield Conservatory would like to take over ownership of these so that they can take care of payment directly.

Filter bar – c97399df0fe7d9bd2714bde27209870ec0c099dc
    EventBrite Tickets – daa204fe8e63513ef75418e0607a6553a15e36be
    Events Calendar Pro – 986aae368b336604512e1a0f37aa653c49086a55

All of these licenses are being used on https://garfieldconservatory.org/ and I have an additional /staging site setup as well for testing.

I also have Events Tickets plus, but we don’t need that one.

Can you please setup an account for the Garfield Park Alliance, transfer these licenses to that account and let Kristen and I know the login particulars when it’s ready? Thanks for taking care of this and please let me know if there are any questions.

Becky

Courtney

Hi Becky

You should try resending the email to

support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com

removing spaces and [ ] plus correcting the @. We write it out this way to avoid getting spam. I am not seeing your email even in the inbox/spam there.

Also send the same message to the form on https://theeventscalendar.com/contact/ and select “Help Accessing My Account” in the dropdown option at the bottom of the page.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Rebecca Davis
    Participant

I have submitted this again through the contact form. No point in sending again through gmail as it just auto-replies saying don’t send things here. I am a bit of a loss as to why this pretty simple request has become so complicated. I am surely not the only developer that would like to transfer licenses to a client. There should be a straight forward way to accomplish this. Please continue to follow up and let me know what the status of this is.
    Thanks,
    Becky

Barry

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘license transferal question’ is closed to new replies.