Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      calendar pro- event time not showing

Posted by: designinla
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/13 at 10:23am

Hi i have purchased the event pro and it is not showing my event time properly. this is what is posted: June 1 @ June 1, 2014 – June 1, 2014 Glendale City Hall Perkins Plaza, 141 North Glendale Avenue, Glendale, CA 91206 United States Come join us in …

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Ideas for Carousel of Event Categories and Single Events

Posted by: cudafunk
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/13 at 10:15am

Hello, We are working on implementing your plugin into our site and are looking to see if there is any functionality or a best known way to implement a carousel on our site that pulls from the events categories along with pulling the event categories themselv…

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Using an additional field as a per event time zone entry

Posted by: James Lavine
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/13 at 9:20am

I’ve been looking for a way to handle time zones (per event). I was recently made aware of the availability of additional fields, so I’m thinking this might be the way to go! I have a question though: What if I want to use the data from an additional …

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Remove – "+ICAL IMPORT LISTED EVENT"

Posted by: jouvertrecords
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/13 at 9:19am

I need to remove the words – Remove – “+ICAL IMPORT LISTED EVENT” Please tell me what file – PHP,CSS that contains this string, so I can remove it. Vistors to the site are asking what this is all about. I would like to remove thi…

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Loading of Month Page

Posted by: artworkcreative
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/13 at 9:15am

Hi All, The month version of the events system is taking up to 40 seconds to load. However does load correctly after this period. All of the rest of the system appears to be working as normal. http://visitherefordshire.co.uk/whats-on/month/ Any ideas? Thanks,…

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Disappear from Calendar

Posted by: azagency
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/13 at 9:15am

Hello, I installed Events Calendar Pro and when I create recurring events they appear on the calendar. When I click on the following or previous months they are not there. Then when I click back to the current month, the events also disappear and a message …

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Not Displaying on Blog Page

Posted by: lifebridge
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/13 at 9:11am

I have checked the Include events in main blog loop option under Settings>General Tab. My new event is now showing on my blog. I have created a category named event to see if that fixes the problem, and it does not.

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring event issue

Posted by: ovdb
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/13 at 9:08am

When I set a recurring event, if i click on one of the event list I see the detail page of the next one, not the one I clicked. I had to enter the event one by one to avoid any issue… witch is not what i was expecting by buying the pro plugin

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Unable to add in license key or use WooTickets

Posted by: zjapie
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/13 at 7:27am

I still can NOT add license key for woocommerce tickets. There’s no blank/ space available at “License” section. Also there’s no meta box appearing in the events page for me to add tickets with.

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar taken site down due to Slow Query

Posted by: shinytiger
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/13 at 7:13am

My hosting provide has taken down my site because of slow query and sent me an email with the following. ————– # Time: 140508 12:20:42 # User@Host: shinytiger[shinytiger] @ localhost [] # Query_time: 25.311085 Lock_time: 0.00005…

• 5/13/14
    • Solved Closed
      What does filter bar search for?

Posted by: dirkschrama
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/12 at 2:20pm

Hi, I don’t really get how the filterbar searches. We have a run called “color obstacle run” and when we search for “color” it won’t find it. The event is in the future and the word “color” is both in the title …

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Month navigation above the month grid

Posted by: mikejd
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/12 at 1:16pm

I would like to have the links to next and previous month, as currently shown below the month grid, to also appear above the grid. I have read the Themers Guide and it looks like I will need to customise the month.php file and add the nav.php above the conten…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Strange behavior in month view / mobile

Posted by: Ben
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/12 at 1:16pm

I am building a custom theme for a client integrating Events Calendar Pro. First, some typical debug info for context: I am getting no javascript errors in the console. If I disable all of my custom template files the problem persists. If I also disable all p…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      No Widget on Event Page

Posted by: lifebridge
      Most Recent by: lifebridge on 2014/05/12 at 1:01pm

I have setup the Display settings to use the Default Page Template. The widgets associated to the Default Page Template does not show. How can I add a right sidebar widget to the Events Page regardless of the Display settings template. I am still testing this…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Where are the events templates?

Posted by: wdaggett
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/12 at 12:57pm

Hi. 1) The top countdown and event profile pages are not displaying the correct date / times and 2) where is the events ~~> profile template location to add Google map and calendar widgets? Where are the events templates to add widgets / columns to upcomin…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Slow Website

Posted by: daanlieejlandro
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/12 at 12:35pm

Hello, My website is really slow, I already installed a couple of plug-ins to help with the speed but it’s still pretty slow, specially all the events and calendar in general, they take up to 14s to load. This can be pretty stressful for the visitors a…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Thumnail Image Size in List View

Posted by: bsc2172
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/12 at 12:31pm

We have recently installed the Events Calendar Pro on our website. http://www.booksigningcentral.com/events/upcoming/?tribeHideRecurrence=1 On the calendar page, when in “VIEW AS LIST” (or any other view for that matter), how do we make the thumbn…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Testing site: "…your license key is out of installs."

Posted by: immeemz
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/12 at 12:18pm

Hi guys! Several of you have been helping me with various issues I’ve been having with different aspects of the Events Calendar Pro and its plugins on my site challengeat.ca in French. The site is live, so I’ve set up a test site to work out the…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Theme Conflict: WooThemes- BUENO, calendar

Posted by: karenelizabeth
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/12 at 11:58am

I have a theme that I like… and I love events calendar… but the two aren’t working together. The theme is Bueno.. by WooThemes. When activated, the calendar is hidden behind the main table. I switched to one of the standard wordpress themes,…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Error log reports a WordPress database error

Posted by: jcav606
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/12 at 11:57am

Hi, my error log is reporting the following: [08-Apr-2014 16:50:43 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘) ) ) coors’ at…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events not displaying in month view

Posted by: Austin
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/12 at 11:54am

Events suddenly stopped working in the month view only on my website. I’ve tried everything I could think of: – Disabled plugins – Different theme – Re uploaded plugin – Disabled pro plugin – Turn on WP_DEBUG (Not too helpf…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar PRO – Countdown Clock

Posted by: jouvertrecords
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/12 at 7:03am

Started using Event Calendar Pro Today. I liked the Event Countdown Clock Widget, so i placed it on my site. I expected to see a running clock showing how many hours/days etc before the triggered event ends. There’s no running clock. Only the Event name…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Export events to iCal by category

Posted by: mikejd
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/12 at 5:37am

I would like to be able to export our events to another website and they have tried this using the iCal export function. But the output does not include categories and I understand this is not possible using iCal. I have searched the forum and found some refe…

• 5/12/14
    • Solved Closed
      Search above calendar makes my events disappear.

Posted by: lorrainebow
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/09 at 3:16pm

It keeps saying ‘search’ in the search box, as though that were the location http://www.learntouke.co.uk/online-booking/2014-05/?tribe-bar-date=2014-05&tribe-bar-search=Search?tribe-bar-date=2014-05&tribe-bar-search=Search

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      PRO account functions not working

Posted by: joe farwell
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/09 at 3:15pm

Hi, My client’s PRO account is not working properly. The “recurring events” functionality isn’t working at all. Not sure why this is happening. We currently have the most recent plugin installed but the PRO features aren’t showin…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Truncate Event Title in month view

Posted by: loakine
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/09 at 3:14pm

How can I truncate Event Title in month view? Here is a sample Event Title that is way too long, how can i shorten all event Titles in Month View. SBCC Center for Lifelong Learning Presents Major Issues: Lectures, Discussions & Community Events “Your Pr…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Month not showing correctly

Posted by: francoye
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/09 at 3:13pm

CAn you tell me how to resolve this problem: When I’m clicking on next month, in the header it mark “Avril” but in the calendar, we’re on may. It’s confusing for the client. here’s my page : http://croisieremontreal.ca/eve…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events not Showing up in Week View

Posted by: mkarsenti
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/09 at 3:12pm

Hello, My events are not showing up in Week view. Yet they show up fine in Month view, agenda and list view. Here’s the calendar: http://calypto.com/en/blog/events/week/2014-06-02/ Here’s the event that should be showing: http://calypto.com/en/blog/event…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      How to override general.php function with functions.php

Posted by: aling
      Most Recent by: aling on 2014/05/09 at 9:52am

Hello- I’m trying to overwrite this function: tribe_event_featured_image by removing the $image_src line. I copied the whole function into the functions.php file and left the $image_src = ” and where I just removed that line completely but when I …

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Long Query Error

Posted by: Beth
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 8:13am

I have a custom query that is as follows: https://cloudup.com/iYJTsWIvy03 And I am getting this error: https://cloudup.com/iATl5lutXj3 Am I doing something wrong?

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Countdown Widget Color

Posted by: greyenvelope
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 6:26am

I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked and answered, but I couldn’t find it. I would like to change the text color in the Countdown widget to white. I’ve created my new .php file at the “[your-theme]/tribe-events/widg…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Unable to View events in WP Administration

Posted by: msjaniki
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 6:17am

Hi, We are able to add events and they are displayed in the website but we are unable to view them in WP admin area. We have no filters applied and the count of events is displayed but none are available to edit. Please advise. Mark.

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Change default week view from calendar to list

Posted by: groberts23
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 6:17am

Hello- I have a design that is going to be featuring a bootstrap tab setup with “daily”, “weekly”, and “monthly” as the tab headers. I have setup a folder within my theme so I can play with the template. One thing I’v…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Installation issue

Posted by: lisac
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 6:15am

Hi all, I have installed the events calendar to my site and have had a couple of issues with display. I uninstalled and was just re installing from the ground up when this error message popped up. Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/ard…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Update to new version, exceed number of installs?

Posted by: robpoole
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 6:15am

Recently updated the New version of The Events Calendar and it won’t let me update Pro even though I paid for the license only a few months ago. Says I have exceeded number of installs? Please clarify. Now when I got to the Events Settings I get this er…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Time is time

Posted by: f2bproduction
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/09 at 6:14am

Hello, For example on page: http://instinct.f2b-concept.com/billetterie/cityrire/ And also on all pages where time appears … time appears: “2 juin 2014 @ 20 h 30 min – 21 h 30 min” I want to change the date “2 juin 2014 ̵…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrade Issue

Posted by: Alastair
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/09 at 6:11am

I’m currently running The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro – when i look at the available plugin updates i only see the upgrade for the PRO part and not the regular part: There is a new version of The Events Calendar PRO available. View…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      CSS Issues on Calendar Pages with Canvas Theme

Posted by: jebs38
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 6:09am

Only on Calendar pages, the rounded corners of my theme are not working. They are overlaid with a square corner. I have tried to trace this down in Firebug to no avail. See the Square problem here: http://bestofnj.com/event/jersey-cares-day-2014 or on any Cal…

• 5/9/14
    • Solved Closed
      Link-list doesn't work in Tribe Events Style

Posted by: dirkschrama
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/09 at 6:08am

Hey guys, I’m using the Tribe Events Styles setting, but the bullets of the link-lists won’t show up. Is this in the stylesheet? Example: http://obstakels.com/event/strong-viking-hills-edition-2014/ Thanks, Dirk

• 5/9/14

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.