Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Images showing up Large

Posted by: Tim
      Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2013/11/13 at 4:58pm

How can I reduce the size of the images in the event, they are showing up large http://bb-nj.com/event/brigantines-halloween-parade-oct-27/

• 11/13/13
    • Solved Closed
      [resolved] Need Pro Upgrade to 3.2 – Widgets not working

Posted by: dmuuc
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/13 at 10:48am

I have my key and have tried communicating via email, but my widgets haven’t been working since I upgraded to 3.2 on the free version. Apparently the problem is that I installed the Pro version when it was in development mode and now that it’s liv…

• 11/13/13
    • Solved Closed
      Premium Theme Options not available in default events template

Posted by: csheldon
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:40pm

Hi, I purchased pro for the functionality, and I purchased a premium theme for it’s flexibility. On all the other pages, the theme has the ability to hide the page title, but on the events calendar page apparently the default events template is over-rid…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      1 event showing 6 times in calendar view!

Posted by: ads
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:37pm

Hi, I have created 1 event which runs over a period of 8 days. Start date = 8th Jan and end date = 15th Jan. Why is it showing 8 instances of my event in Calendar view!? Please see my screen shot – http://twentyfourteen-cnet-training.com.gridhosted.co.u…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Separate Recurring Events

Posted by: jussibr
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:35pm

Is there a way I can display my recurring events separatly from the main calender list – or at least have them expire the past months? For example – if I have a recurring event that runs from September to December, I am seeing the September month …

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar will not load upcoming month

Posted by: Rebekah
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:29pm

I’m having problems with the calendar not loading on my website (www.my-broadsheet.com). For example, right now, if I look at my Calendar page (www.my-broadsheet.com/events/) it will show October. However, if I click the link to go to November it will n…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Error with Google Map: Appears stretched / missing tiles

Posted by: jingdaily
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:29pm

Hi, I’ve recently taken over as a developer for the for JingDaily. On the events page, we’re experiencing a stretching of the map as you can see here: http://www.jingdaily.com/event/7th-united-nations-world-tourism-organizationpacific-asia-travel-…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Couple things that don’t work as they should.

Posted by: mastafu
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:24pm

Hi, I am in the process of building big website heavily based on your excellent plugin. But as always demo will not show all, so after couple of days of playing with the plugin I have following problems. 1. Map view search distance limit, does not work in my …

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Bug in bar view classes when non-english website.

Most Recent by: Julie Kuehl on 2013/11/12 at 6:15pm

This bug is very weird. In tribe bar views in non-english website (in this case polish): – list loses icons (that is because classes change to polish translations) – one does not lose icon and it is a week, that one does not translates to polish i…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Can’t find the correct file to edit

Posted by: apapenfuss
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:11pm

I really like the widget format listed in this post: https://theeventscalendar.com/remove-calendar-image-from-calendar-widget/. However, I can’t find the file it says to edit (plugins/events-calendar-pro/views/widgets/mini-calendar-widget.php). To look …

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Searched Events results not using current Theme

Posted by: britishpokerclub
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:09pm

Hi im very new to this so sorry for the idiot in me have my website http://www.britishpokerclub.com up and runnign got the events nearly working as i want them, the search box in the events page works fine, returns a look that i want, but if i try using a nor…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      ICAl Function

Posted by: ifarrer
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:06pm

Hi, Right now when you click the iCAL button, this creates a NEW calendar in outlook for the website that has Events Calendar Pro installed. I would like to be able to import the events into my personal calendar that exists in Outlook. Is this possible?

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Missed the Upgrade

Posted by: gracebiblechurch
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:05pm

Hi, there was a problem with my license key when I tried to upgrade to Events Calendar PRO 3.1, so it wouldn’t install the upgrade. I have rectified my license key issues but now, I am still stuck with Events Calendar Pro 3.0.5. I downloaded 3.1 from my…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Buggy next links

Posted by: Darah Fogarty
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 6:04pm

The problem reported here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/buggy-sub-nav-previous-next-events-links/ Persists with the current version (3.1), embedded in a custom theme. The overall symptom is that the next link goes to a page with no event…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      list view and feature image placement

Posted by: Nicholas
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:55pm

I’ve used the plugin for a while on other sites and rarely have an issue using the default template. This is all working perfectly with the Woo ticket integration but something as simple as the list view is a bit of a mess with a lack of definition betw…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Pagelines causes past events to not show up.

Posted by: Armando
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:53pm

If I go to the month view and search for a specific date all the events before that date do not show up. For example if I search for 2013-10-25 then none of the events from the 1st to the 24th show up. So far I have found that this only happens when Pagelines…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Edit all recurring events creates new permalinks

Posted by: Kevin
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:52pm

The “edit all” recurring events functionality is defective. 1) Create a new recurring event with a number of recurring instances. This creates a set of permalinks like this: mysite.com/event/my-event/2013-10-22 mysite.com/event/my-event/2013-10-29…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Photo View

Posted by: Jason
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:50pm

My event calendar is defaulted to “Photo View”. Everything looks fine on the main page, but when I click on “Next Events”, everything loads except the description/excerpt. Just wondering if this is a bug issue. The plugin is up to date.

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Editing single venues

Posted by: Steve
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:44pm

Hi, I created my own template to display the venues, however each individual venue had extra components such as a #legend bar and a section that is titled And I’m guessing this is where relevant events should be displayed – however instead of eve…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      lat long as venue address

Posted by: mkreaden
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:42pm

I have to set my venue locations precisely for trail runs – street address will not cut it in the mountains. Is there any way to set a location by latlong, or via gmaps url?

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      How to make the calendar the front page

Posted by: hrnorge
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:40pm

I have a multisite install of wordpress where a subsite has the events. I want the home page of this subsite to be the calendar, but since you don’t have shortcodes I can implement in a static page, I’m lost. I’d expect I could tell wordpres…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Titles overflow columns

Posted by: yaguare
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:39pm

Some titles overflow the month column, look at: http://www.dancecola.com/danceevents/2013-11/ How I can fix it? Thank you

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Since the Upgrade it’s been real Slow

Posted by: Derek
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:38pm

First of all guys, I love the new look and features, great job! But! it seems to be real slow for my humble site, I seem to be sitting waiting and watching the circle. Are there any suggestions please. Thanks D

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Events out of order

Posted by: mitchell360
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:37pm

Here’s the page that’s causing problems: http://www.oceg.org/events/ Upon first visit, everything’s fine. Then click on any event, and press the ‘back’ button of the browser. The page refreshes and starts loading a search, which …

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      We have implemented unique calendars per category/ page

Posted by: paulpetch
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:35pm

For anyone who is looking to implement a calendar per page/ product/ category it is possible. It took us quite a while to work it out but its really nice. http://shop.paulpetch.co.nz/shop/workshops-for-photographers-new-zealand/introduction-to-post-processing…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Event List on one page, Event Calendar on another

Posted by: fostermartin
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 5:31pm

Hello, I am attempting to set up two pages, one with an event list and another that displays the calendar. Is this possible? I am using Pagelines v2 with wordpress and I would like to do this via section if possible. I have looked at the documentation and I c…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      TODAY Problem

Posted by: SARAH WITIUK
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/12 at 4:11pm

DAY view shows events Added Today, not Happening Today. It also says 1970-01-01 under date automatically… Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple bookings

Posted by: martinborgs
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/12 at 3:58pm

Hi, My client is a riding school, and I purchased Events Calendar Pro in order to set up an online booking system for their indoor manege. Each slot is an hour. So far, so good. But how do I enable multiple bookings per slot? There are room for more than one …

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Layout issues on P2 Theme

Posted by: mrjarbenne
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/12 at 2:17pm

I’ve played with the different page template options and Stylesheet Options (Skeleton, Full, and Tribe Events Styles) and none of them render nicely on the P2 theme. I recognize you can’t necessarily make the plugin work with every theme, but I th…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      iCal bug

Posted by: masspeaceaction
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/12 at 12:58pm

iCal file exported by Events Calendar PRO is not imported by Google Calendar. “Failed to import events: Unable to process your iCal/CSV file.”

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Too many events on one day, just show link

Posted by: Briston
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/12 at 12:51pm

Greetings, I’m having some trouble and cannot find precedent for my situation on these forums. My outfit has what is called first friday and there are up to 50 events that day. I’m interested in learning how to identify the first friday of each …

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Include in post loop doesn’t work after update to 3.2

Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/12 at 10:53am

After update to 3.2 from 3.1 my events don’t show in posts loop on the main page. With 3.1 there was no problem. Fresh install has no problem aswell. I did look for an hour for solution but didn’t find one. 1. Turned off all plugins. 2. Removed cu…

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Events list widget

Posted by: Natalia Neira
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/12 at 10:46am

Hi, I just saw that the event list widget is showing event that happened last year. is there something I can do to fix it and show up coming events. Thanks

• 11/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Maintenance upgrade does not resolve calendar issue

Posted by: jrascoe
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/11 at 7:49pm

We are still experiencing the issue noted in this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/fix-for-incorrect-dateday-combos-in-month-view/ We added the code you suggested, and that did not resolve the issue. We downloaded the new maintenance upgrade yesterday, a…

• 11/11/13
    • Solved Closed
      Can't edit existing events in 3.2

Posted by: donmichaelis
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/11/10 at 7:50pm

My Calander Pro is working fine EXCEPT I can’t get “Edit Events” to produce a list. I deactivated all other plugins. No luck. I reverted to 3.1 and things are working again.

• 11/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      Upgrade to Pro Has Caused Issues on Site

Posted by: hillarykyoga
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/07 at 12:08pm

I’ve updated to the Events Calendar Pro on the site. I have ensured that both versions of the plugins are 3.1 and that the activation key is valid and everything is fine. If you go to the site under the /events tab, a cycling icon just rotates and none …

• 11/7/13
    • Solved Closed
      Updating Events Calendar Caused Entire Site to go down

Posted by: Mary
      Most Recent by: Kelly on 2013/11/07 at 10:30am

Hi, I didn’t deactivate all other plugins because I need them, but when I updated this morning it was these three: Wordfence Security, Events and FB Events. If there is a plugin conflict, I need wordfence security more than events but I’d like the…

• 11/7/13
    • Solved Closed
      Boostrap-ing Events

Posted by: adam
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/11/07 at 10:00am

I have to admit that I love the bootstrap framework, is anyone using Events with the framework? I feel like right now, Im a little lost on how to get the events stuff working with bootstrap…. Any help is appreciated.

• 11/7/13

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.