Synchronize Events between websites

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Synchronize Events between websites

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Coppola
    Participant

I run two websites and each users Events Calendar Pro. However I need to synchronize the events from Website A to Website B.

How can I automate a one way synchronization between the two sites?

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Joe and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The easiest way to accomplish this would be via Event Aggregator: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/
    Unless you have an exceptional number of events, one license for both sites should suffice.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Joseph Coppola
    Participant

Ok so how does the Website B get the information from Website A? In reading the documents it seems that this works with everything BUT Events Calendar. Is there any documentation to show this?

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Joseph,

Thank you for writing back.
    That is a great question.

Here is where the option is located

This works exactly like any other import from Event Aggregator. You can choose one-time imports or scheduled ones.

You can read more about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Synchronize Events between websites’ is closed to new replies.