Invalid License Key Error But Key Is Correct

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Invalid License Key Error But Key Is Correct

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lindsey
    Participant

I have the Pro version of Events Calendar. I recently made a update to the website theme (Avada) and it disabled all of my plug;ins. I’m trying to re-enter my license key into the Events Calendar Pro Plugin and I’m getting this error message below the license input box

There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0.

Above everything this message is displayed:

It looks like you’re using Event Aggregator, but the license key is invalid. Please download the latest version from your account.

You can always check the status of your licenses by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com.

Can you please help

Barry

Sorry to hear that, Lindsey.

Is it possible that you are trying to enter your Events Calendar PRO license key in the field reserved for Event Aggregator? That might explain this.

In the above screenshot you can see that there are two fields. If in your case you are not seeing a field to enter your Events Calendar PRO field, is it possible that plugin wasn’t reactivated following the theme update issues you experienced?

Lindsey
    Participant

I only see the Event Aggregator license key field.

I don’t see one that says Events Calendar Pro.

Lindsey
    Participant

Never mind – figured it out… The Events Calendar Pro wasn’t activated.

Barry

Glad you figured things out 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Invalid License Key Error But Key Is Correct’ is closed to new replies.