Setting Date Format in Widget and Event Listing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Setting Date Format in Widget and Event Listing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lindsey
    Participant

I am trying to get my events to display the event date as F j, Y (July 21, 2017). Right now it shows F j only. I’ve checked all of my settings in the Event Calendar plugin as well as general settings. Settings are set to F j, Y on both. The date is shown this way on the homepage widget display as well as the event listing and tool tip. Is there something I’m missing?

Also, is there an easy way to move the previous and next event links on the event listing page below the event listing so it isn’t as prominent at the top?

Lindsey
    Participant

I found a resolution.

Patricia

Hey Lindsey,

Good to know you were able to find the solution!

Let us know if you need anything else and have a great day 🙂

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting Date Format in Widget and Event Listing’ is closed to new replies.