Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets not displaying on single event page

Posted by: flaglerhumanesociety
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2015/01/16 at 12:23pm

I’m having an issue where everything seems to be working correctly (option to add new ticket works, it says ticket has been saved, and ticket appears in the WooCommerce product list), but there’s no option to purchase the ticket on the event page.…

• 1/16/15
    • Solved Closed
      Moving the WooCommerce Tickets form

Posted by: penultimatemedia
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/14 at 10:41am

I’m using the code from the documentation to change the order of the tickets form on the events page. This code works great however it causes problems when updating the plugin. Each time an update occurs I have to remove this code from my functions.php …

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Seat to choose

Posted by: ermirp
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/14 at 7:57am

Hi, i am willing to buy this plugin but first i have some questions and i really dont know if i am in the right place but anyway i am going to shoot my first question: is it possible to use this plugin for a theatre, meaning that can the users choose the seat…

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Attendees Not Added To List

Posted by: calgarymagic
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/14 at 7:55am

We are selling tickets to our event, but when I check the “Attendees” list, it shows me how many tickets have been purchased, but not the list of who purchased them. We’ve had 2 tickets sold so far, and both of the orders have been marked as…

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple credit card or paypal accounts

Posted by: dsmb32

Hi, I work for a university and we want to buy WooTickets by WooCommerce to handle different events. Can we select from a list of PayPal accounts or credit cards (where the money will be going) when creating an event? This is because the money should be going…

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      How to modify product template for "tickets"

Posted by: Motorco

My question is, given that 90% of my tickets are the same and in cases like this where 100% of them will need to be “edit[ed] in WooCommerce” to have that “virtual” box unchecked, can you provide a cheat sheet on how to modify the defa…

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Hiding meta info on bottom of event pages

Posted by: Jon
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/14 at 7:54am

I want to inflict a “display: none” on the meta-info class on the event pages. But since I want this to remain on the blog pages of this web site, I’m having trouble finding the right CSS hook that would hide the meta on event pages but not …

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Order number and Ticket number don't match

Posted by: ppr588hay
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/14 at 7:54am

When our admin receives an order number for a ticket purchased it has an Order number on it which is able to be used to locate the Order. When the user receives their ticket it shows a Ticket Number on it which does not match the Order Number – it is o…

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Attendees do not appear on list when using tickets

Posted by: visue
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/14 at 7:50am

Hi. I’m about to launch a website, and I’ve been testing and testing, but the attendees do not appear on the list when I have completed the orders. Can you help me find out what is wrong? Before I took over the project with the webshop and when th…

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Is it possible to add + VAT after ticket price

Posted by: Carl
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/14 at 6:06am

Hello, I would like to add +VAT (tax) after the ticket price, so customers will know the price doesn’t include VAT before going ahead and making the purchase and going to the checkout. Is this possible? And if so, how? Thank you

• 1/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      lost trying to follow the themer’s guide

Posted by: Dan Feeley
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/13 at 11:57am

Hey there, I have events calendar pro+woocommerce tickets. Everything is working great! I am just trying to modify they layout of my events when viewed as a single screen (not on the calendar displays). Basically I am trying to get the “buy tickets̶…

• 1/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Inventory Troubles with Two Processors

Posted by: eightgr
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/13 at 11:56am

Hi! I’ve Stripe and Paypal as processors on my site. When someone buy a ticket with Stripe I’ve no problems. When someone uses Paypal, the inventory never decreases. Any Idea why ?

• 1/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Change default number of tickets from 0 to 1 ???

Posted by: Sonya
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/12 at 11:06am

Where is the setting that allows me to change the default number of tickets from 0 to 1? Or, if there is a change I need to make for a .php file for hardcoding this – please let me know where exactly this is located. Also if this is a .php fie, please a…

• 1/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding a comment section for the ticket purchase

Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/12 at 7:39am

Hello, We are selling tickets for events and sometimes a user will buy 4-5 tickets for additional guests. We have no way to know who these other attendees are… How can we add a field to the registration to have the registrant list the names of the othe…

• 1/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      CHECKOUT NOT WORKING 1 2

Posted by: shweks
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/12 at 7:24am

I just installed the plugin and started testing it and then tested the checkout process it tells me try another payment this only happens when i try checking out with the woo tickets. if i check out with a normal product everything works fine with same card i…

• 1/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      Adding event instructions to the ticket email to attendee

Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/01/12 at 7:00am

I am not quite sure where to incorporate an additional message for an attendee that purchased a ticket. I know that when we select “Confirmed” on the sales transaction for the ticket, that will generate the tickets to be emailed to the customer (a…

• 1/12/15
    • Solved Closed
      How to handle event series tickets

Posted by: Tony
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/09 at 2:32pm

I’m using PRO and EDD Tickets extensions. I’m wondering the best way to handle selling tickets for an event series? I have a series of 5 events that span over a 6 month period. Customers can purchase a ticket to an individual event or they can pur…

• 1/9/15
    • Solved Closed
      Move the buying process below the text

Posted by: Hridaya
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/09 at 8:29am

Hi there, When looking at an individual event there is on the left a sidebar where tickets to that even can be purchased. Is it possible to have the page full width and move the buying process below the text? Thanx! Versions: Woocmmerce tickets: 3.8 Events ca…

• 1/9/15
    • Solved Closed
      query to check if tickets are available

Posted by: Tony
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/01/09 at 7:06am

I am trying to add a message at the top of an event if tickets are available or sold out. How can I check the availability of tickets for an event within the loop? I know how to hook the content I want to add, I just don’t know how to query if tickets a…

• 1/9/15
    • Solved Closed
      No Ticket showing in Event

Posted by: Andy Fragen
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2015/01/08 at 7:19am

I’ve just created a new ticket for an event and there doesn’t seem to be any way to buy a ticket from the event page. There’s an event on Feb 7, 2015 that has an associated download but not visible from the event.

• 1/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      Add additional data field to ticket

Posted by: Marc
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/08 at 5:03am

Hello, I’m looking to add an additional field (i.e. attach custom data) to a ticket. This does not necessarily need to be done in WooCommerce, it is required mostly to update UI within Tickets views. For example, within the add ticket metabox, it would …

• 1/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      Need assistance getting images in Calendar and List View

Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/08 at 4:46am

HI everyone, I am a newbie to this and am in need of some assistance, please. I have downloaded and installed The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets, my plugin is version 3.9. I would like to get the images of my events to appear in the “list” and “c…

• 1/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      Template modification

Posted by: dkudler
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/07 at 8:41am

Hi! Love the plugin; it’s really solving a problem for us. We’d like to do a couple of things: Display the Past Events archive in descending order, so that the most recent events are at the top. We’d like to add a link at the top of the pag…

• 1/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Private event still showing tickets

Posted by: Dirk
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/07 at 8:40am

Hi, When we create a new event which is password protected it is still showing the wootickets part. And it’s possible to order and receive tickets. How can we make those private aswell?

• 1/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Bug on Checkout with two processors

Posted by: eightgr
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/07 at 8:38am

Hi! I’ve found a strange bug in checkout with woocommerce tickets. I’m using Paypal and Stripe. If someone use paypal or Stripe to pay and forget to fill some fields the page scroll up and user has to enter its information again ( usual workflow )…

• 1/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Date appearing instead of time

Posted by: adriansome1
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/06 at 4:23pm

Hi there, on the details area of my website the date is appearing twice instead of the time. I have disabled all my plugins but the error remains: Any help would be greatly appreciated: Date: November 5 Time: November 5 http://biggreenweek.com/event/bonfire-n…

• 1/6/15
    • Solved Closed
      WP_Error in backend when viewing attendees

Posted by: purebride
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/06 at 8:13am

Hi guys, I’m having a bit of trouble using WooCommerce Tickets; I get the following error when trying to view attendees: Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in …/pure-bride.com.au/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wo…

• 1/6/15
    • Solved Closed
      Stock setting not saving

Posted by: hauntedrockford
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/01/05 at 7:30am

I am a new user of Events Calendar Pro and the WooCommerce Ticket add-on. I could not find this problem previously listed in the forum. I have tested Events Calendar Pro and WooCommerce and have actually gone live with it this weekend. It is working great f…

• 1/5/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets not being emailed…

Posted by: Simon
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/01/02 at 9:45am

Hello Folks, I do like woo tickets. I get an email that says someone has placed an order. I set it to completed. I get that email. Then I set it to ticketed and nothing happens. It doesn’t send an email with the ticket… I searched the forums but w…

• 1/2/15
    • Solved Closed
      Setup, Install, & Payment Options

Posted by: held2gether
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/30 at 7:25am

Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me with the integration of this plug-in. I’m a little confused on how it actually works seeing the word easy is in the name and it doesn’t seem that easy thus far. From the description of the theme it sound…

• 12/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Tickets and Gravity Forms Add on

Posted by: ajim808
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/30 at 7:24am

Hi, I’m currently using the newest version of wordpress. Plugins associated with this issue are: Gravity Forms; WooCommerce – Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons; WooCommerce; and WooTickets. I’m looking to do forms (specifically Gravity Forms) …

• 12/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Adding Ticket Description to Email Notification

Posted by: Christian Thomson
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/30 at 7:21am

Hi there Tribe team. I’d like to be able to include more details about the Event in the Notification Email that gets sent to the customer when they make a purchase (using WC Tickets). Since we have lots of tickets related to Courses, I’d like the …

• 12/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Changed the ticketname .. big mistake?!

Posted by: jeroenbackx
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2014/12/30 at 7:20am

For ALL my events I had to change the ticketnames to make it more user friendly for the woocommerce side. The order list shows somebody has bought a product, but if the ticket name is extremely basic, I’d still have to click it to know what it is and wh…

• 12/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Migrating from Eventbrite to WooCommerce tickets

Posted by: davidcoulter
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/12/29 at 9:38am

We have used the EventBrite ticket plugin (currently v3.4) with Events Calendar (currently v 3.6.1) for years but plan on switching to the WooCommerce ticket plugin. The issue appears when we install the new WooCommerce ticket plugin 3.9 and update the Events…

• 12/29/14
    • Solved Closed
      barcodes on wootickets

Posted by: James O’Sullivan
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2014/12/29 at 7:42am

Hi there, I see a few threads around barcodes showing on the wootickets emails that are sent to customers. Has this been integrated and if so does it work with this plugin: http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-order-barcodes/ Thanks

• 12/29/14

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.