Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Events > Settings > Tickets not showing

Posted by: Ciaran
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/14 at 7:05am

Hi, I have The Events Calendar 3.10 and WooCommerce 2.3.11 activated. I just purchased and installed WooTickets 3.10. After purchase I was instructed to activate the plugin at Events > Settings > Tickets, but this section or tab is not showing. The Tic…

• 7/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Cannot buy tickets Help Please!

Posted by: Holly
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/14 at 7:05am

This morning I realized that on my website the buy tickets function has disappeared. I have 14 events and there was the option to buy a ticket and change the amount of tickets to be purchased on each event listed. This has now disappeared therefore leaving me…

• 7/14/15
    • Solved Closed
      Straight to Checkout After Adding Ticket.

Posted by: Dan Feeley
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2015/07/13 at 11:13pm

I would like to skip the cart after adding a ticket and go straight to checkout. I understand the woocommerce method doesn’t work with Wootickets. I came across this forum post about the same thing: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/woo…

• 7/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Same stock for recurring events

Posted by: Luc
      Most Recent by: George on 2015/07/13 at 5:07pm

Dear support team, I’m facing an issue in which a stock of tickets for recurring events is shared among all instances of the recurring event. It’s the issue described in this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-tic…

• 7/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Loss of/incorrect margins

Posted by: Alan
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2015/07/13 at 6:43am

Hi I’m losing left and right hand margin spacing when viewing a single event if I reduce the browser width below approx 1040 pixels. Interestingly the margin reappears again at < 750 pixel width. Any ideas how I can sort this? Also on the venue b…

• 7/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Display Wootickets in Woocommerce Shop

Posted by: Paul
      Most Recent by: Geoff on 2015/07/13 at 4:34am

I will be selling tickets to several different events at once. Rather than make customers click through to the events page, then to the event and then to buy tickets, I would like to have a centralized shop page where customers can buy tickets to multiple sho…

• 7/13/15
    • Solved Closed
      Support after license transfer to client?

Posted by: Eve
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/10 at 7:30am

Hi There, 1. Will I still be able to access my support acct. and post topics in the forum after I transfer license to the client? (When we go live, I will transfer license to client), but i will continue to develop on clients site and would like to continue t…

• 7/10/15
    • Solved Closed
      Fatal

Posted by: Clinton
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/10 at 7:30am

I have just installed Events Calendar and Woocommerce Tickets and got the following error: Fatal error: Class ‘WC_Product’ not found in /home/freedivi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 562. Any suggestions on wh…

• 7/10/15
    • Solved Closed
      RSVP and Ability to buy ticket

Posted by: Shah
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/09 at 7:30am

Dears: I bought all plugins including woocommerce ticket. I enjoy working with them. But I added a sample event named “Test”. I could see RSVP link since I had added a third party plugin Event Rocket that displayed RSVP. Now after activating wooco…

• 7/9/15
    • Solved Closed
      Conflict Paid Membership Pro with Woocommerce Tickets

Posted by: Sergio
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/08 at 7:00am

This is a followup to a previous post. There is a conflict with Woocommerce Tickets and Paid membership Pro. With Paid Membership Pro Active, if a user purchases a ticket through woo commerce – the tickets do NOT go out automatically. You have to manua…

• 7/8/15
    • Solved Closed
      Order Error

Posted by: david
      Most Recent by: Brian on 2015/07/07 at 2:56pm

Hi guys, I upgraded to the Pro version for this site, with tickets add on also. It appears the recurring events conflict with WooCommerce is an issue for the client. There is no way that they can use the tickets system as is without the ability to book a spec…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket code issue at bottom of an event

Posted by: Russell
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:32am

Hello: I have The Events Calendar plugin but there seems to be an issue with Woo Commerce integration on this page: http://therunningtourguide.com/event/ancient-verulamium-1-july/ At the bottom of that page is some error code text which reads: Warning: includ…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Order total differs from notification total

Posted by: Rob

We received a check payment today that was identified as for Order# 1569 from C.J. However on the website her order does not show up. Instead Order#1569 is for C.L. (names obfuscated for privacy) The notification email we received about the order states a tot…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Deposits

Posted by: davidkent

Hi there, hope you’re doing great! I’d like to inquire if this extension is or will be supported: http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-deposits/ I installed it and the settings don’t seem to show up on the front end. Thank you!

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Get the quantity of ticket

Posted by: Carl

Hey team, I would like to have some extra field in my woocommerce checkout page, the extra field is additional info of attendees. I would like to generate the field base upon the number of quantity the user has selected in Woocommerce ticket. Could you please…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Compatibility with Essential Grid Plugin

Posted by: Madoc

Hi there, Great plugin! We’re trying to use wootickets with the essential grid plugin from Modern Tribe and are running into a few teething problems. I want to be able to hide any past events and order by start date (so the next upcoming event appears f…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      tool tip has 'buy ticket'

Posted by: Eve

one of your showcase sites has “Register” or “buy a ticket” in the tool tip. is this a feature, or a custom coded feature, or just put into the exerpt? i.e. how is this done? many thanks, eve

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      How to Stop Second Ticket Email from Sending?

Posted by: Chris

Hi there, What is the current code to stop the second ticket email from sending? I’ve seen several versions here in the forum, so would like to use the correct one. We don’t want any tickets emailed – we give them tickets in person later. B…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events?!

Posted by: Thomas Bliss

So… Am I to surmise that there is no movement on wootickets and recurring events in this update? I’ve looked at the WooTickets product info and we still don’t have a way to support recurring events?! You stated… months and almost year…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket pricing based on User Role?

Posted by: Blake Miller

I’m a TEC Pro user and use your system frequently. I’m working on a new project to further integrate Membership (aka Users) and Events. Is it possibly to show/offer a different price ticket(s) based on user role? We will be selling tickets and the…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Woocommerce plug in

Posted by: Shah

I have purchased and installed woocommerce ticket plug in. Am I supposed to install WOOCOMMERCE plug in too? I did that but later de-activated. I still have WOOCOMMERCE Ticket activated. For some reason I lost the register button when I click on submit event.…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Can't Customize Tickets Page

Posted by: Nick

I am trying to get rid of the “Scott County Fair – Minnesota’s Premier County Fair” which is my site’s title within wordpress, and then the Powered by WordPress footer text on all of my ticket pages, but I can’t figure it out. …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Social Security & Credit Check

Posted by: Kathleen

Just received this e-mail: Your account is currently on a funding hold. Please update the website and provide the following to proceed: A valid social security number: The signer of each merchant account must provide a valid SSN so that we can pull the credit…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Any Major Problems Waiting to Upgrade?

Posted by: Chris

Hi there, I noticed you’re rolling out new versions of all your plugins. We’re currently on 3.9.3 of the Calendar and Tickets plugins. But we’re also getting ready now to open up ticket sales for our big summer show. Having used your plugin…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      No shipping method show up!

Posted by: LIYIZHI

Hi I really love the theme but I have a problem. I set up shipping method in backend. But none of them show up in CART page or Checkout Page. Why is that? PS: I bought your wooticket plugin

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Autocomplete woo orders with tickets

Posted by: Rami

Hello – I have a new issue. I am trying to figure out this auto complete orders in woocommerce (I don’t want to approve each ticket as it happens). I added a code to functions.php file and that didn’t work. I also installed an auto complete plugin that …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Large number of tickets time out

Posted by: saha

Hi, My Woocommerce tickets is working fine in every way until I go to “complete” the orders. If a customer has purchased a large number of tickets in one order or I “bulk” complete orders, I will get an internal server error. We though…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Displaying event info on checkout & confirmation pages.

Posted by: Joshua

Hello. I am using the following code to display the event info on the checkout page and similar code to do the same on the confirmation page. it displays the title with a link to the event, the start date/time, and the cost of the event. However, if I have tw…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets Email Not Sending

Posted by: Jessica Messervey

Hello, My client’s site is not sending out the Tickets email. I manually went in and resent all emails, and they received the default WooCommerce emails (Order Completed, etc) but did not receive the Tickets email. This has been happening periodically f…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Add to cart as Widget

Posted by: Jonathan

Hi, I have been going through some other posts but cannot get this to work. I have a plugin that allows me to place PHP in a widget i am trying to have an nice add to cart button in this widget of my single event listing. Customers will only ever book one tic…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      What is security code used for?

Posted by: Roni

Hi, We are still developing our webstore. I noticed there’s security code when purchasing a ticket, but it’s nowhere visible in admin, at least I didn’t see it anywhere. How to use it and where? What’s it for? Didn’t find any ans…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Order Bardcode on Ticket

Posted by: Carl

Hey Team, I am using WooCommerce Order Barcodes this plugin generate barcode and it is generated to clients and admin New Order email and the client gets 2, 1 which is “receipt email” which the barcode appears and the 2 one is the ticket email. he…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Snippet for EDD Tickets

Posted by: websource

Hi there I got your snippet for showing the remaining stock: Im actually waiting for this (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5547825-tickets-allow-users-to-see-how-many-tickets-are-l) but until then i would love to have a sn…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Add content to ticket email body

Posted by: Carrie Christensen

Hello! I’m trying to add a short message to the body of the ticket email (ie “This is your confirmation. Please print this e-mail and bring it to the event with you…”). I have a copy of class-ticket-email.php in my theme folder, but I …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Get Regular Price & Sale Price

Posted by: Joshua

I have events setup for a price of $50, with a sale price within WooCommerce that last a certain amount of time for $35 dollars. I have it setup on a single event to display the sale price while it exists. Once the calendar in WooCommerce products shuts off t…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Move Ticket Box

Posted by: Alicia
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:31am

I have also attempted to move the ticket box using this code: remove_action(‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’, array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’)); add_action(‘tribe_events_single_event_afte…

• 7/7/15