Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Attendees Export CSV – Custom Fields

Posted by: wearegiants
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:31am

I’ve seen a few threads from several months ago regarding the ability to include custom fields in the attendees export csv, as well as including additional columns on the attendees screen. Has there been a fix for this? Is it possible to separate out t…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Cross-Sell Tickets not showing

Posted by: Celeste Berges

Hi, I’m working with Events Calendar and Woocommmerce Tickets. I setup cross-sell products but they are not showing up on the cart. Is there any special shortcode that I have to use? Thanks

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Error when adding event tickets to empty cart

Posted by: Marc

Hello, I’m having an issue when I attempt to add an event ticket to an empty cart. It just locks up. However, if I have a product in the cart already then the event will be added as expected. I’ve stripped my staging server back to theme twenty fi…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Meta Keys

Posted by: dotdash

Hello there, Is there a set of meta keys I can use to pull in ticket information? Cheers, Spencer

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Multiple Price for an Events

Posted by: Carl

Hey Tribe Team, I have purchase the woocommerce event plugin and for a events i would like to set varible price like in the video that is shown by you guys https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-wootickets/ in the video you have created price base on…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Incomplete Sale on Event Ticket Plugin Reserving Seat

Posted by: Yolanda

Hi, I have the Tickets plugin for WP-Ecommerce, and when someone leaves an item in their cart and doesn’t purchase it, it shows up as an incomplete sale on my dashboard, which is fine and I know is part of the WP-Ecommerce functionality, except that the…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Set deafault quantity to 1

Posted by: Eusebiu

Hello, Now, the default quantity for tickets is 0. How can i make to set it to 1 so people dont have to click +1 to add to cart a ticket? Thanks

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      PM Pro Conflict with Tickets

Posted by: Sergio

I have a conflict with Paid Membership Pro and Tickets. If I activate the Paid Membership Pro Plugin – tickets will NOT automatically send the tickets. In other words: With PM Pro NOT Active: 1. You buy tickets through Woo-commerce. Customer receives 2 …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooTicket Product Category Selection

Posted by: Charles

Hello, Due to the limited functionality of Event Calender Pro, our client uses a Mailchimp plug to facilitate communication with event attendees. The plugin relies on the event category to stipulate which mailchimp list the attendee is added to. Currently, th…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets – Display number of Tickets sold

Posted by: garethbarry1982

Hi there, My situation is this. I have Wootickets, Product Vendors, Community Events and The Events Calendar all working in unison to accommodate a clients wish to allow people to create events and sell tickets on his website. Specifically, he needs to be abl…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Moved Site, Now Showing Products instead of Events Calendar

Posted by: Jeff

In the process of moving our site from a development location to a root directory, we seem to have lost the setting that substitutes the Event Calendar for A WooCommerce products page: NOT the desired functionality, nor how we had it before. What did we screw…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      woocomerce shorcode

Posted by: oniregoc

Hello using [recent_products per_page="12" columns="4"] shortcode in a very basic page do not display the ticket in the product list… what did I miss ? Thanks !

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      How to display WooTicket add-to-cart form?

Posted by: Rob

I think I’ve read all the primers and getting started documents, but I’m still not seeing how to add the ability to purchase tickets for an event. https://dev-western-legends-roundup.pantheon.io/event/old-west-wagon-train/ That’s the develop…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      EDD not working (and woocommerce doesn't activate)

Posted by: Hannah`

I’m trying to set-up a ticket buying option on eventsboxuk.com however I can’t get any system to work! 1. The EDD plugin doesn’t work – I’ve set everything up however when I purchased an item it doesn’t work – no emai…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Possible Rookie Error…

Posted by: Marty

We’re in the process of building a new ecommerce/ticketing site for a client, using the latest WP, WooCommerce, Events Calendar and your WooCommerce Tickets plugin. Tickets have been created as per your instruction video but are not visible on the tour …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket prices not showing for indvidual events

Posted by: Rob Balucas

On my site there’s one event where the ticket pricing isn’t showing: http://urbankick.staging.wpengine.com/events/ — look for the Boston event. And on the individual event page: http://urbankick.staging.wpengine.com/event/urbankick-instructo…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Free tickets not showing in main loop

Posted by: prydonian

Hi I’m using the snippets provided in https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/change-default-currency/ and https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/currency-symbol-not-showing/ and another bug has shown up. If I create a ticket that…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets (by age)

Posted by: Marcus

How do you create tickets with age variants (Senior, Child, Adult, etc.) that have a shared limited inventory? Thanks, – Marcus

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Missing BUY options on EP/WT

Posted by: houmanshahi

Hello all, I’m having some issues with the BUY options not displaying on my event page (http://titaniumsuccess.com/event/titanium-live-february-2015/) I’ve had this page working for months, but today it decides to not display anything.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Widget Logic code for past events in category

Posted by: kathleen

I found a post related to this that gave this link: http://pastebin.com/kAX9w2ME and that was exactly what i needed to target an event category page (where I wanted to put a button in the side bar that says “view past events in this category”). Bu…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Best way to add children tickets?

Posted by: xrossglobalgroup

I organise events that are often accessible for children, such as daytrips. In TEC I add in the Wootickets parts regular tickets (for adults), but now I’m looking for the best way to add children’s ticket. In case there are discounts on a ticket (…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event not showing on mobile

Posted by: suzedbr

I have created an event and am selling tickets through woocommerce. All is fine on tablets and computers (and I have tickets sold) however the event is not showing up on mobiles. The page is there with the information that I have written above it- but the pur…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Add to Cart doesn't work with quantity set to 0

Posted by: Barbara Lentz

I have customers who try to buy tickets from my site by clicking the “Add to Cart” button, but the button does not work correctly unless they first change the quantity to 1 (or higher). I would like for customers to be able to click “Add to …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      PHP Error and Ticket Link Issue

Posted by: rhynocerology

I have been using EDD Tickets for awhile selling tickets to events for a couple local radio stations. I am guessing the problem that I am having is with the newest version of EDD Tickets, as I have not has any issues in the past with this error. I now ge th…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Google Map stopped appearing.

Posted by: wickedsimple

Hi folks, For some reason, the google map has stopped appearing on the tickets on my client’s website. I just went in and double-checked to make sure Show Google Map was selected and it is. But all it’s showing is a gray box. Any ideas as to wha…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Migrating from Eventbrite to Wootickets

Posted by: davidcoulter

Migrating from Eventbrite tickets 3.9 (worked fine) to Wootickets 3.9 and now previous single-events do not show up in our theme BUT do show up in the latest 20-14 theme. Any idea of what we can do to resolve to allow our theme to work with the new single-eve…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Release: Shopp Tickets 3.3

Today marked the release of the latest plugin to join our tickets framework: Shopp Tickets! As you might expect by the name, Shopp Tickets harnesses the power of the Shopp e-commerce plugin to add frontend ticket sales to your events. Shopp, which just recent…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Release: WooCommerce Tickets 3.4.1 (hotfix)

Hi folks: just a heads up that we’ve pushed out a WooCommerce Tickets 3.4.1 update, which is meant as a hotfix to address the incompatibilities with WooCommerce 2.1 detailed in this support thread. We also incorporated a handful of new translation files…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      e-ticket printing on two pages

Posted by: maria miranda

The e-ticket is printing on two pages for each ticket. Not sure, but that may be since the plug-in was updated. I know it wasn’t doing that for September registrations or earlier events. Is there a way to put this back to one page?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      CSV export hook name

Posted by: natalietwicecreative2014

I am building a site using WT and have added extra fields (directly into woocommerce) and also added them into the attendee list but now need to be able to export the data via the csv, what is the hook name to build the CSV export?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Attendees not added to list

Posted by: creatingdigital

Hello, I have the same issue as this person: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/attendees-not-added-to-list/ I have disabled all plugins except for woocommerce, the events calendar, and the events calendar woo commerce tickets. I have also switched back to …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets Attendees

Posted by: joeleadedesign

Hi Guys, I’ve set up an event with 21 tickets. Almost all of the 21 tickets have been ordered with a payment method of bank transfer. None of the tickets appear in the attendees list because they are “On Hold”. Is it possible to list orders …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Month view tooltip appearing in the wrong place

Posted by: alexwg85

I am having some trouble with my month view’s tooltip. It appears to be showing above the calendar instead of within it. I have tried uninstalling my theme and it appears to be working fine but I have had numerous php developers look at the issue and no…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Moving Shopp Ticket Form

Posted by: David Ruszkowski

Hello I would like to adjust the position of the SHopp ticket form in the single event view. I saw this tutorial for WooCommerce (https://theeventscalendar.com/moving-the-ticket-form/). How can I do this for Shopp? Thanks.

• 7/7/15

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.