Updating website and need license on development url AND existing live site.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Updating website and need license on development url AND existing live site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Liorah Wichser
    Participant

I’m updating the website that I have the license for and need an additional license for the site in its development location. Looks like I cant have multiple licenses – but this really is for one website. Once it is complete and tested, it will move over to the live URL. How can I use the license in the development URL? http://whatcom.bluetigerstudio.com/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Liorah,

You could purchase an additional license if you wanted automatic updates on both sites, but if you are alright with manually updating one or the other, then you do not need to purchase an additional license. If you want to move your current license to your live site, you can do so by following these instructions.

Will this work for you?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating website and need license on development url AND existing live site.’ is closed to new replies.