Event Tickets Plus payment process through Woocommerce is always "In process"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Event Tickets Plus payment process through Woocommerce is always "In process"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chalknboard2
    Participant

Hi I recently integrated Event Tickets Plus into my website, and every-time a customer buys from my website the payment is always “in process” and I have to manually hit the “complete” in my orders tab in Woocommerce. Is there a way to make this process automated so it would complete the transaction every time.

Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi chalknboard2,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry you are having issues with the order status. We have had similar reports with WooCommerce and the PayPal gateway. This is very likely an issue with one of those plugins and not ours.

To determine this please go through the testing in this article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/ticket-stock-doesnt-decrease/

Although the article is about the stock not decreasing the exact same test can be used to check for order completion.

Please go through it and let me know what you find. I’ll be waiting.

Cheers,
    Andras

chalknboard2
    Participant

Hi Andras,

I have tried the above to resolve it and still no luck. I was looking through the support form and I saw above mine someone else was having the same problem about payments being stuck in process, but I think they are using PayPal standard and I’m using PayPal pro. Kinda happy and unhappy that I’m not the only one facing this issue.

I don’t think PayPal pro is the issue because it works perfectly fine for my other products on my website and they all say complete. Also just two days ago using your plugin it would complete payments.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi,

You say

… just two days ago using your plugin it would complete payments.

Did you update any of the plugins that could cause this? This might help us find the source of the issue, if it is with our plugin.

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets Plus payment process through Woocommerce is always "In process"’ is closed to new replies.