Fatal error after plugin update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error after plugin update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Helen Fleming
    Participant

Hi,

I created the ticket previously but it’s now closed and I can’t re-open it.
    Here’s the error I have:

2017/12/12 11:05:27 [error] 1181#0: *278721 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__Warnings’ not found in /var/www/websiteurl.co.nz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Service_Provider.php on line 20” while reading response header from upstream, client: 66.249.65.146, server: websiteurl.co.nz, request: “POST /wellington/classes/week/2016-09-26/?wc-ajax=get_refreshed_fragments HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php5.6-fpm-websiteurl.sock:”

I ticked the support checkbox on help page on my website. Please let me know if you need anything else to debug.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the email and sorry you are experiencing issues. Can you share your system info in a private reply so I can take a look? This will help better troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Helen Fleming
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Helen Fleming
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Helen Fleming
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

We did the following:
    1) Switched to 2017 theme
    2) Disabled plugins and left only necessary (WooCommerce, Event plugins)

The error persists. We also made sure that we updated all your plugins (overwrote them manually from your website). Still it’s not resolved.

What we have noticed though is that there’s 2 versions of what it seems the same plugin:
    1) The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets
    2) Event Tickets

Now I’m not sure whether 2 of those are the same thing and should be together?
    Anyway disabling WooCommerce Tickets and enabling Event Ticket Plus generates the same error.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

Ok, I see now and yes that makes sense on why you are having issues. The woocommerce tickets plugin is old and we have since upgraded to a new system. Unfortunately there is no way to seamlessly move tickets onto the new system.

I’m not sure how many tickets you have but the best option would be to install the Events Ticket Plus add-on and add the tickets there manually for any upcoming events.

Please review this guide: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Helen Fleming
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

We’ve followed the instructions from here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

The error persists. We even removed the other plugin to make sure that there’s nothing left. Still, the error comes from Ticket Plus plugin:

2017/12/21 10:05:24 [error] 22630#0: *250463 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__Warnings’ not found in /var/www/xxxxx.co.nz/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Service_Provider.php on line 20” while reading response header from upstream, client: 101.100.142.69, server: xxxxx.co.nz, request: “GET /wp-admin/network/plugins.php?activate=true&plugin_status=all&paged=1&s= HTTP/2.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php5.6-fpm-xxxxx.sock:”, host: “xxxxx.co.nz”, referrer: “https://xxxxx.co.nz/wp-admin/network/plugins.php?plugin_status=all&paged=1&s”

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

If you don’t already, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see.

Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Helen Fleming
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Helen Fleming
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

We’re really not going anywhere. There’s _ after the plugin’s name because (as we’re going about for the last weeks) your plugin breaks everything with fatal error coming from your plugin and clearly, in logs it’s your plugin.
    We’ve tried everything you asked for and now we’re going in circles. Switching theme doesn’t work, reinstalling the plugin, removing another one, switching off all plugins, nothing really works seems like your plugin is not attaching some file properly and the only way what we can do is to analyse your plugin which we’d rather not do since we’ve paid for the support.
    The plugin name is correct, it has _ at the end only to switch it off after it does 500 errors.

Helen Fleming
    Participant

Hi,

It’s been 8 days and we’ve had no response. We really need this issue sorted out urgently as we cannot currently use your plugin for its intended purpose.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

Sorry, for the confusion. A few things could be happening, however for now,, you could downgrade both plugins to their last version prior to your current versions and that should work: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Let me know how that goes, then we can troubleshoot this further. That should at least give you a working calendar.

Thanks,

Brendan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error after plugin update’ is closed to new replies.