Events are not displayed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events are not displayed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Have an event created, but it will not be published.
    What can I do? can a supporter check?

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey! there thanks for reaching out and sorry to know about this possible issue you are facing at the moment.

I would like to know a little bit more about this issue so I can give you a better answer for your problem.

Can you give us more details on what you mean by “Have an event created, but it will not be published.“, like:

• Is this a schedule event?
    • Events can’t be published?

And also if you can attach / send details of error messages or screenshots showing the error it would be helpful for us as well.

Let me know about this so we can happily find an answer for your problem.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Patrick
    Participant

Hello,

I try to create an event, but the event will not be displayed when publishing, the following error message appears after publishing:

“500 Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.”

What can I do?

Best regards,
    Patrick

Patrick
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events are not displayed’ is closed to new replies.