Moving Attendees (Tickets) to Another Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Moving Attendees (Tickets) to Another Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne Ashton
    Participant

Hello, I would like to move attendees from one event ticket to another, but the “move” popup is blank and doesn’t show any options. What should I do?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-tickets/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonne,

I’m sorry that you aren’t able to move tickets, but I’ll be happy to help you get this resolved!

As a first step, can you please try updating to the latest versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.9), Event Tickets (4.6.3), and Event Tickets Plus (4.6.2)? If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

Since the versions you’re currently running are a bit older, I would recommend making these updates first in a staging site. If you don’t have one, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Please let me know if this works!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Yvonne Ashton
    Participant

Thank you – it is working now!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you run into any other issues, please feel free to open up a new one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving Attendees (Tickets) to Another Event’ is closed to new replies.