Is it possible to call tickets something else – "places" for example?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Is it possible to call tickets something else – "places" for example?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eseyo
    Participant

My client has asked if it is possible to rename the tickets that your plugin provides to be called something else. I wondered if there is a simple way that I could change the name to “places” for example so that throughout the site is referrs to things like “12 places left” or “Book a place” etc.

thanks,

Scott.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

There are a couple of ways that you can go about this. One is to use the snippet in this article, and another option would be to use a plugin like Say What. Can you give one of these a try and let me know if it works for you?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to call tickets something else – "places" for example?’ is closed to new replies.