Bad Gateway error when saving WordPress product with tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bad Gateway error when saving WordPress product with tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elias
    Participant

On our WordPress site we post WooCommerce products with tickets included. Whenever I save a wordpress product with tickets in it, it gives an error whenever I publish the product. It leads me to a blank page with the text: “502 Bad Gateway”. The strange thing is that it does save the product correctly and the tickets do work, but still it’s an annoying problem. Does anyone know a way of solving this?

Wordpress products are published without problems when there are no tickets included.

Patricia

Hey Elias,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

To get started, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while posting products with tickets included. All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content. This will help us to identify the error that is causing the Bad Gateway.

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bad Gateway error when saving WordPress product with tickets’ is closed to new replies.