Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Sales Order Reports missing orders? 1 2

Posted by: Ameet
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2016/02/18 at 8:34am

Hi, We are seeing issues with our Sales Order report not reporting all the orders for a particular event. This is the same report we see from the admin as well as what the organizer sees. The attendees list is accurate but makes it challenging because the o…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Size of ticket header

Posted by: xrossglobalgroup

When adding a ticket to an event, I can upload a ticket header. Through one of the threads I already know how to have it there by default. Now it’s time to design a header. I understand it should be 580pix wide minimally (or larger for retina). My quest…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      check out issue feedback

Posted by: Nethaji

Hi, Feedback regarding customer check out issues. Most customers really don’t add no. of tickets before clicking ‘add to cart’, so they get the message ‘your cart is empty’. When they click the back button, it goes to the shop pa…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Payments not going through

Posted by: Yusuf

Hi- I purchased WooTickets so use along side Events Calendar pro for my site prxnyc.com. However I’m not receiving any payments through the plugin. I set everything up correctly.. I think, and everything goes though, it “complete” the tran…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Edit WooTickets RSVP in WooCommerce

Posted by: laughmasters

Hi there, I want to be able to edit an RSVP ticketed event in WooCommerce to generate a product id for this event so I can list it on my site using the WooCommerce [product-ids] short code… but… when I create a ticket that is RSPV as opposed to fo…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Question about unused plugin

Posted by: Image In A Box

Hi MT, I was wondering if I can get a refund for the WooCommerce Tickets plugin I purchased from you all. I was never able to use it on a production site as it did not meet my client’s needs out of the box and they were unwilling to pay for the programm…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Event Calender Pro causes error in theme customiser

Posted by: Will

I have tracked down an error in events calendar pro (4.0.3). When i activate this plugin my theme customiser won’t load – just results in the loading spinning icon. The error console show: TypeError: $(…).select2 is not a function $( “…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Add External Ticket URL to Event Tickets Plus

Posted by: Chris

Can you add an ‘External Tickets Link’ to the Tickets Plus plugin (on a per event level) so that events that we list, but don’t sell tickets to, we can then link off to whom ever is selling tickets. This would then translate awesomely over t…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      How To Display a Buy Now Button next to the Ticket Price

Posted by: Lorina

Hi 🙂 I am using Easy Digital Downloads plugin with the Pro Ticket Events one and I don’t like how to price is displayed; http://gracebelle.com/event/brunch-worship It’s small and almost easy to miss, I had people think the event is free. I saw …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Clicking through from checkout to paypal causes error

Posted by: Will

Hi, when i try to complete the checkout process i get an error page on paypal (“Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link”) I have made a tweak to the theme’s functions.php as outlined in this post https://theeventscalendar.co…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Re-Stock ticket and display only completed order

Posted by: mediamouse

Hi, Get urgent client request about the function below: 1. When the order has been trashed, re-stock the ticket automatically. 2. In Attendees List, display only completed order. Please let me know if it is possible and how could we implement this, please? M…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Ticket upgrade- will not install

Posted by: Jodi

We have tried installing upgrade to events calendar to our site at http://www.thesacredolive.com but it will not install. It says most recent version is already installed but it does not allow “ticket” purchase option. We even went ahead and purch…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Cart not working

Posted by: dkudler
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2016/02/18 at 8:33am

After nearly a year of working beautifully, for the past couple of weeks our cart has been acting up. When members goes to register, no matter what quantity they enter, they get to the cart and are told that it’s empty. You can find what I’m talki…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      ticket orders do not appear on page 'tickets-orders'

Posted by: Jason

When an attendee buys a ticket using ‘cash on delivery’ (and probably any type of purchase process), I see those tickets have added to the ‘awaiting review’ number on the event order page, but no orders are not listed on the order page in the table on…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Can't find the translations

Posted by: Birgit Bauer

Hello, I can’t find the translations for the “Add to cart” button of the Event Tickes Plugin and also the headline above this area. Here is a link to display what I mean: http://screencast.com/t/ykG9DinBOOJP Where do I translate this?

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Purchased the Wrong Plugin

Posted by: juie

I purchased Event Tickets plus, but I think the product I should have purchased is the Eventbrite Tickets. How can we go about getting the widgets switched? Thank you in advance.

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Didn`t show ticketdetails after buying a ticket

Posted by: Claudia

Hey guys, i use wpec version 3.11.2, events calendar 4.0.4. and events tickets plus 4.0.4. and after check out neither the costumers nor me see any ticketdetails in our transaction reports (ticketname, price, quantity). In wpec the order is shown but there ar…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Shop Manager Permissions

Posted by: Des McFadden

Hi, I am using Events Tickets Plus with WooCommerce. The Shop Manager user role which is needed to update woocommerce products is only allowing access to the tags and import tabs of events. I need Shop Managers to be able to add and edit events, is this possi…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Custom Field Upon Checkout

Posted by: Paige

I would like to add a custom field (text area) upon checkout so that a user can email comments when purchasing tickets for the event.

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Gift Cards & Custom Pricing

Posted by: Nora

Hi I’m stuck! I’ve got WooCommerce, GIft Cards and the GIft Card Custom added. I’m using the STOREFRONT that I downloaded from you to work with my template. when you click on the gift certificate product , At this point. Page not found R…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Change email subject line

Posted by: Rimma

Hello, I really need to modify the subject line of the auto-confirmation email for a free event. Looked at the email.php file but obviously the subject line of the email isn’t in the actual email content.

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Need more verbose export

Posted by: Chris

Greetings. I find the export attendees function to be a little lacking. Is there a way to include mailing addresses in the data?

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Creating tickets in Bulk

Posted by: Lucion

I have a site with over 500 events. The vast majority of these events were submitted using the Community Events plugin, and I defined a custom field where I had the submitter specify the maximum and minimum ticket amounts. I’d like to take that data an…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Jetpack Publicize Issue w/ Tickets

Posted by: Dan Eldridge

Similar to this thread, which was closed: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/publicize-publishes-tickets-to-social-networks/ I’m having an issue where any time I add a ticket to an event, that ticket gets auto-posted via Publicize. Ther…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      No Message "end date for sales reached"

Posted by: websource

Why is there no Message like “end date for sales reached” when a ticket reached the end date? That the whole ticket part just hides away can may be a bit confusing and unclear to users. Thanks for your answer

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Barcode Scanning

Posted by: onlinecreative

Hi guys, We have an event coming up on 10th Jan with 700 Attendees, most of which have purchased tickets via Event Tickets Plus on our client’s site. Upon testing the barcode scanning process, we saw that there was no notification if a ticket had been a…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket is shown properly on event site

Posted by: Karem

Hey Guys i just purchased the woocommerce tickets, its a great tool. But the tickets are not displayed properly. Thats the event: http://der-querdenker-tag.ch/event/der-schweizer-querdenker-tag/ The tickets should be shown in one line. How can I do that? Can …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      E-mail ticket number incrementing by 1 over order number

Posted by: Nicky

In testing the plugin purchased today I notice that the e-mail ticket number is incremented by 1 digit. So if my order number is 1012, for example, when I receive the e-mail ticket, the number is 1013. I have tested this a number of times and each time the sa…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Customer message with Events Tickets Pro

Posted by: Michelle

I just switched from WooTickets to Events Tickets Pro. With Woo Tickets there was a problem with a message to the customer that “tickets would be sent in another email”. There were some solutions suggested to this in adding some code to the functi…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Rich Snippet for Widget

Posted by: tigertoertchen

Hello, i am facing a little rich snippet issue. With the new version google does not recognize the rich snippets within the widged view of the upcoming events. The old version worked great in this case. In the new version there is no scheme.org information pl…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Events tab not showing

Posted by: Andrew

Hi, I just purchased the events tickets plus plugin. But I do not see the events tab in the backend section. I can’t add a ticket either. I go to add product, add ticket, but does not save the ticket. I just can’t do anything with this plugin. htt…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Missing QR Code on event ticket emails

Posted by: rstoeber

We just installed Event Tickets today for the RSVP ticketing option. Everything I’ve been reading says the QR Codes appear automatically, and they definitely work for RSVP ticket option. However, my emails don’t show any QR Codes. Am I missing som…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Sign-up Multiple Attendees

Posted by: tampaseo

We sell classes using WooTickets. Sometimes a company might purchase multiple seats for their employees. Is there a way to have a purchaser who purchases more than one seat have the ability to enter the name and email of attendees and send them tickets and in…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Email Ticket

Posted by: Sebastian

Hello, where can i edit the email von event ticket plus with the qr-code because some how the html (font-family of the text) is not showing right. At some parts it’s Tmes New Romans but it should be some other font with out serifen. Here my mail: …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      WPML Support – Multiple Issues

Posted by: Quentin

I had read in a few other threads that TEC plugins were now compatible with WPML, but I have been consistently running into the following issues related to tickets. These issues seem similar or directly related to the following thread as well: https://theeven…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Sold tickets displaying incorrect ticket sold

Posted by: Tommy

This is driving me absolutely crazy… It keeps on displaying wrong tickets available, wrong tickets sold, wrong everything man I’m so pissed off because i have to continually manually change the damn ticket numbers only to have to change again for …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Woo commerce 2.4.12 is not good !!!

Posted by: Arnaud

Hello, I try to install woo commerce ticket but when I active it ,a red message in top say : I need to install a new recent version of woo commerce. I click on the link, and I upload woo commerce 2.4.12. But it’s not good, it considere like this version…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Which one: WooCommerce: Tickets, or Event Ticket?

Posted by: ryanrydell

I have both of them installed. The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets, v 3.8 Event Tickets, v 4.0.4 When they are alone, they don’t work, when they are both active, I get the ticket option in the event, but they conflict, and won’t populate the…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      How to add # of available tickets to event title?

Posted by: Brian

I’m trying to put the number of available event tickets into the title of my list & single event theme though I’m a bit uncertain as to what line of code I should place to show the available ticket #’s. Any help is appreciated.

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Creating a Conference Schedule

Posted by: Laura

Can you recommend a plug in that is compatible with yours to create a conference schedule? We had to uninstall the one that came with our Meetup template bc it conflicted with your Woocommerce ticket sales tool.

• 2/18/16