Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      e-ticket printing on two pages

Posted by: maria miranda
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:31am

The e-ticket is printing on two pages for each ticket. Not sure, but that may be since the plug-in was updated. I know it wasn’t doing that for September registrations or earlier events. Is there a way to put this back to one page?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      CSV export hook name

Posted by: natalietwicecreative2014

I am building a site using WT and have added extra fields (directly into woocommerce) and also added them into the attendee list but now need to be able to export the data via the csv, what is the hook name to build the CSV export?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Attendees not added to list

Posted by: creatingdigital

Hello, I have the same issue as this person: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/attendees-not-added-to-list/ I have disabled all plugins except for woocommerce, the events calendar, and the events calendar woo commerce tickets. I have also switched back to …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooTickets Attendees

Posted by: joeleadedesign

Hi Guys, I’ve set up an event with 21 tickets. Almost all of the 21 tickets have been ordered with a payment method of bank transfer. None of the tickets appear in the attendees list because they are “On Hold”. Is it possible to list orders …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Month view tooltip appearing in the wrong place

Posted by: alexwg85

I am having some trouble with my month view’s tooltip. It appears to be showing above the calendar instead of within it. I have tried uninstalling my theme and it appears to be working fine but I have had numerous php developers look at the issue and no…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Moving Shopp Ticket Form

Posted by: David Ruszkowski

Hello I would like to adjust the position of the SHopp ticket form in the single event view. I saw this tutorial for WooCommerce (https://theeventscalendar.com/moving-the-ticket-form/). How can I do this for Shopp? Thanks.

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Event Location Issues

Posted by: hodephinitely

Hi- when I save an event location (using an existing venue) it updates fine, but then when the page reloads it isn’t visible – it just shows the form as if nothing was ever selected. This means that if we update the event without adding a venue it…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Add extra names for each attendee at checkout

Posted by: Schalk Joubert
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2015/07/07 at 6:30am

After the recent update to EC 3.0.3 ECP 3.0.5 and WT 3.0.2, the 3rd party attendees plugin provided by BuzzWebMedia stopped working. I realise that ModernTribe can not be held responsible for 3rd party plugins, while BuzzWebMedia can not be expected to provi…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Single Event Template Looping

Posted by: hodephinitely

It looks like the single-event.php script is being run twice (once with the post ID as 0, then with the correct ID). It’s seriously messing up my content – could you please let me know how to resolve this issue?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Organizer Page and Recurring Events

Posted by: jbusciglio

check out /organizer/blake-ashley/ Couple things here. 1.) Notice the dates are not recurring. 2.) in FF, can’t click on the (see all) link also, I it’s been a minute since I completed dev on this site. As you can see it’s live. I can̵…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket table styling

Posted by: vinejuice

Hi guys, I’ve yet another question. Can you please how I can override current CSS to adjust the ticket table styling on event pages? I’ve been through the forums and followed most suggestions to no avail. I’ve adjusted the tribe-events-full.…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Remove tickets email

Posted by: overlanderzsg

Hi my event do not require tickets, any possibility to remove the tickets email? For new order and completed order, can i remove “You’ll receive your tickets in another email”

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Before and After Tickets go on Sale

Posted by: Marcus

My client has requested a message on the single event page that says either “Ticket sales begin on [the opening ticket date].” or “Ticket sales have ended.” based on the Sale Start and Sale End dates. Is there a straightforward way to …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket price field not showing

Posted by: sdewijs

I have just bought the Woocommerce Tickets addon. And followed the well written instructions on the website. Installed Woocommerce and The Event Calendar. After this I installed Woocommerce Tickets. When I add a new event, there is no price field in the event…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Call to undefined function woot_has_soldout

Posted by: sdewijs

I have added the code from the tutorial https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/adding-sold-out-notices-for-woocommerce-tickets-in-list-view/ and installed the Woot library plugin. When I navigate to the page I get a PHP error that the function wo…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Where are you with development of named tickets?

Posted by: Nicholas

The developer who created the plugin for adding named attendees to the woo tickets/ECPro plugin hasn’t updated it for the latest release. You say you’re working “on the ability to attach information about a specific attendee to each ticket&#…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Duplicate Quantity Arrows

Posted by: jokesonme

I purchased Woocommerce Tickets, and on the page where you select your quantity there is an additional arrow at the top and the bottom, and I can not find where to remove these in the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you. http://23.235.209.20…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Woo Tickets update fails on local server

Posted by: ztalk112

I’m getting an internal server error when trying to update Woo Tickets to v3.5 from 3.4.1 on a local wamp server. I have tried deactivating all other plugins and reverting to default WP 2012 theme. I have an error log available in txt format (but I don&…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      EDD Tickets and shortcodes

Posted by: Andy Fragen

I’m trying to use an EDD shortcode to display only EDD Ticket items in a page. The shortcode is as follows. [downloads category="ticket" columns=3] Nothing was showing and the solution was provided on EDD forums. I’d like to be able to limit the d…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      502 bad gateway

Posted by: zobel

Hi I am loking for topics 1: To fix Qty from 0 to 1 by default 2: Where did the + and – go ?? My qty buttons are gone? But this site gives me 502 bad gateway on every topic??

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Do not want Payment Gateway

Posted by: bodin

I just bought EDD Tickets and discovered one thing that surprised me. I cannot setup tickets and define my own Payment Method. I do not want to use PayPal or anything else, because my Event attendees will pay with a ordinary transfer between their bank and my…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      resolved – cut off time and sale time

Posted by: reddishpink

Hi There, Im using Event Pro + woo Tickets. Anyway to have an event stop selling tickets 30 minutes before the start time? I also note, that the ticket is still on sale AFTER the start time. Is this a setting somewhere? Thanks

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Inventory Not Working

Posted by: Chris

Hello, I’m running WooCommerce 2.1.3 and WooTickets 3.4.1 with Event Calendar Pro 3.4 and I’m having a major issue. Orders are being registered but the stock is not going down. It’s especially strange because I ran the same plugins through t…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Copy/Clone a ticket with an event?

Posted by: reddishpink

Hi there I will have hundreds of events on my site. I found a way to clone an event but this doesn’t seem to also clone the ticket with it. Is there any way to clone a ticket as well? Or any other work around any one can think of?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Product Add-ons

Posted by: mcmahant

Hi I like what you’ve done with Woocommerce integration. I’d like to be able to add some fields for my user to add some additional information about themselves when they register for an event. Is there a way to do this. I see that Woo offers a …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      No Place to Enter License Key

Posted by: Robert Lilly

On the Events Calendar Settings page there are only 3 tabs: General, Display, and Help. In the primer video I see Default Content, Additional Fields, and Licenses as well. Without the Licenses tab there’s no place to enter the key. I’ve deactivate…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      EDD Tickets: Integration with EventBrite for QR Code?

Posted by: kalgary1

Is there a way to check-in users with a QR code using EDD Tickets? If not, then is there a way to use existing technology (e.g. EventBrite) to accommodate the functionality? maybe via Tri.be’s EventBrite plugin? Like Merge the 2? Here’s the use ca…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Looking for Docs to make changes

Posted by: catrose937

I need to add some custom fields to our printed tickets, I had tried to go to support docs, but the link on the primer gets a 404 error. I also cant find them by doing a search for docs for edd for modern tribe.. so, other than the primer are there any docs a…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Receive Payment Function

Posted by: Matthew Rathbun

Will the ticket purchases be managed by the Paypal account specified in the Pippens Easy Digital Download settings? If not than where do I setup the location for the monies received?

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Issue with EDD tickets and Fundify theme….

Posted by: charmp121

Hi- Spoke with Pippin about this issue and he suggested I open a ticket with you guys. Not sure if it is a tri.be or a Astoundify issue regarding their Fundify theme. Here is the problem… I have installed Tribe’s event calender, then I bought the …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Wootickets License- test site

Posted by: rhodesyman

Hi, I’m developing a website locally on my laptop before uploading the finished production site to a webserver. I’ve just purchased a single install license for Wootickets, and I want to know how this license works considering my test install set …

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket notification to show related event

Posted by: checkerboard

Greetings! We have a client who has a lot of different events/classes and a couple different tickets for each event- One labeled Members for members of their organization, and one for non-members. When someone signs up for these events through grabbing a tick…

• 7/7/15
    • Solved Closed
      Shortcode issue

Posted by: Thomas Bliss

Hi All, Im having an issue where the woo commerce shortcodes are not showing on my pages and wondered if you have had any other customers with the same issue? I did contact woo and they took a look. Basically the old deactivate everything routine. I deactivat…

• 7/7/15

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.