Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      No 'Add to Cart' option showing on Event

Posted by: Julie
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2016/02/18 at 8:32am

Hi I’ve got Event Calendar and WooCommerce Tickets, with Theme Alora. I’ve successfully added an Event, stock levels for tickets etc etc, but on the user view of the Event, there is no option to Add to Cart or otherwise pay for a ticket. On the de…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Event tickets plus – woo commerce text

Posted by: John

Hi, I have purchased the events tickets plus module and use it with Woocommerce. I have tried to amend the language files to override text but it still displays the initial text. I need to change ‘add to cart’ to ‘add to basket’ and wa…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      What is Woocommerce tickets latest version?

Posted by: Carl

Hello, Could you please tell me what the latest version number is for Woocommerce tickets? I have updated the Events Calendar Pro and Events Calendar to 4.0.1 but I do not see the option to update for Woocommerce tickets and it is on Version 3.12.1. Is this …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Change button and ticket location

Posted by: Dan Eldridge

Hi, How can I change the order of buttons and ticket detail on the product page, want to show the ticket first then the google calendar and ical report button. http://maxonshooters.com/event/maxon-basic-pistol-safety-11-13-2/ http://screencast.com/t/c503y71TW…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      RSVP option

Posted by: Craig

I have recently update to the latest versions of events claendar, events calendar pro and filter bar. When I try to add a ticket to an events I only have the RSVP option (and it is already checked and you cannot un-check it) Where is the woo commerce option? …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Problem activating events tickets plus

Posted by: Henrik

Hi. I have installed and activated Events Tickets Plus, with new license key. I got this key from already purchasing Easy Digital Downoads Tickets. Then I get this message: “To begin using Event Tickets Plus, please install and activate the latest versi…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets are selling when they should be out of stock

Posted by: Lea Kendall

Hello Support, I hope you can help as a very frustrating problem is happening on my website. I have set the stock of tickets for an event but WooTickets is allowing tickets for an event to be sold eve after they should be out of stock. This has happened for s…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Can't create tickets with WPML

Posted by: Duc Anh

Hello, I could translate the event successfully with WPML. However I can’t add any tickets to my event in the english version. Why? German version is working fine. German: http://maryjane-berlin.com/event/mary-jane-berlin-2016/?lang=de English: http://m…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Events Tickets Plus license keys

Posted by: Thomas Bliss

I belive I am entitled to “two” license keys to “events tickets plus” as I have two woo commerce ticket licenses. http://www.northwestmaritimeacademy.com http://www.northwestresponse.com

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Get all attendees for all events

Posted by: Christofer

Hey I am wondering if it is possible to see in backend a list for all tickets/attendees for ALL events, not only for one specific event? That would be great to know! Hope to get an answer, with nice regards!

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      RVSP capabilities

Posted by: oniregoc

Hello, In the idea to allow access to RSVP to logged in user only I need to know if there is already capabilites like “read_private_tribe_events” ? (using AAM) Thanks

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Attendee Detail Does not Match Summary

Posted by: Ben Laifsky

Total Sold: 151 Finalized: 144 Awaiting review: 7 The attendee report is only showing me 124 tickets. Also, I am trying to increase the number of tickets available. The Available Tickets field currently shows 0 and does not update when I change it.

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket for Recurring Event

Posted by: Emma

I have an issue where a customer has bought a ticket for a recurring event (20-22 January) but the ticket being sent to them only shows the first day of the recurrence; 20 January. Tickets for this event can be bought for each individual day or for the whole …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Stock Tickets on Event Page WPEC Tickets

Posted by: Dawn

I would like the number of tickets remaining for a specific event to be reflected on said event’s page near where the Add to Cart button is. This issue has been brought up multiple times for Woo Commerce Tickets with a recent solution found here but has…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Manual Order Creation Error

Posted by: Clyde

Hi When I create manual order in woo commerce and add a ticket product to the order the price is always 0. This error occurred before i upgraded and continues now that I have upgraded to all the new plugins and updates. This only happens with products/tickets…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      PHP Warnings after updating to 4.0

Posted by: Brent Kozlowski

I’m receiving the following warnings after updating to 4.0. Here’s the solution from a previous thread that I implemented that no longer works. Thanks for the help! https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/higest-ticket-price-shown-in-…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Saved tickets not visible on back or front end

Posted by: Robert

I have recently installed and activated both Pro and WooTickets and am now trying to add tickets for my events. On the event admin panel I can create a ticket and save it, after which it gives me a success message that the ticket has been saved. This is the o…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Quantity arrows not showing

Posted by: Joey

Hi, Currently I have the following problem: when someone wants to order tickets, they have to manually type in the amount instead of just clicking on the arrow. I already saw this topic but the answer is basically about IE10 so not the answer I am looking fo…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Double Tickets being added to cart

Posted by: ruddygood

Hi there We have just updated all plugins and now are getting double the amount of tickets added to the cart. Woocommerce: Version 2.4.10 Events Calendar: Version 3.12.6 The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets: Version 3.12.1 Have you seen this before, and i…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets registering with wrong dates

Posted by: Bogdan Alin

I have the Events Calendar Pro installed, along the WooCommerce plugin. My problem is that all the orders that come through are registered on 15.08.2015, which is obviously not the case. What’s wrong, how can it be fixed? Thanks,

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Missing styles in RSVP form

Posted by: Sergey

Hi Just installed Event Tickets and found that many styles for RSVP form missing: tribe-events-tickets-title tribe-ticket tribe-tickets-remaining tickets_name etc. rsvp.css looks incomplete 🙁 http://screencast.com/t/AT22a9JH1ahu

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      No Ticket Emails sent

Posted by: Robert

I searched for solutions to this but every thread has NEVER been solved at least not a documented solution. After order is complete via WooCommerce the receipt is sent but the ticket email is not so email is working overall just not ticket emails. It CAN be s…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      No attendees on the list

Posted by: Sarah

I have had people purchase tickets but my attendees list is completely empty. It is showing up in woocommerce orders which is confusing. I need it in the attendee section http://imgur.com/UUgYgEn

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Stocks did not update after cancellation

Posted by: Joanny

Hi all (Excuse my poor english, i’m French). I use The Event Calendar Pro & Woocommerce Ticket. If i remove a ticket in “Attendes list” (in TEC) or in “Order” (in WooCommerce), the stock did not update. Actually, if i delete …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      css of event text in calendar view

Posted by: robphat

This isn’t related exactly to woocommerce tickets, but that is the only item that I have purchased. The issue here: http://dev.thinkreliability.com/events/2015-12/ If you look at the month view of the calendar at http://dev.thinkreliability.com/events/…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket email with event description on it

Posted by: Niko

Hi there, I have a problem with my clients site using woocommerce+wootickets+event calendar She would need to include the event description to the email confirmation, is that possible to do? If yes, how? Basically when somebody books for an event on her site …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Check-In Hook

Posted by: Jake
      Most Recent by: Support Droid on 2016/02/18 at 8:31am

Hi, I am in the process of setting up a system for a client who is running a series of workshops and as a part of their attendance, they gain access to a bunch of online “members only” content. I would like to time the access to the content with …

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      WooCommerce Tickets Problem

Posted by: Moize

Hi, We purchased the WooCommerce Tickets and installed it, but when we create an event and tickets we face 2 issues: 1. On the front we can’t see the tickets list 2. When we click on the call to action button it only reloads the event page. Here is an e…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      showing awaiting attendees list

Posted by: Thomas

Hello, Is there a way to show the awaiting attendees (orders not marked complete) into the attendees list ? We need to have a list for each event with tickets not paid yet (reservations). Thank you for support. Thomas

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      Tickets not being mailed

Posted by: Jasraj

Hello, I am having trouble receiving tickets via paypal. I have followed the guides after searching and have had no luck fixing the issue. I am receiving all the emails except the one containing the tickets. I do receive the tickets email only when using the…

• 2/18/16
    • Solved Closed
      woo tickets not showing

Posted by: Martin

Hello! I´m using the events calendar with the woo tickets. I would like to set up the tickets for the next event but I can´t see it on the page. I can set up a new ticket, then I save it, nothing appears (in the dashboard or on the site). What can I do? ht…

• 2/18/16

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.