Event Tickets Plus

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Add to cart – not showing

Posted by: martinhca
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/17 at 5:17pm

Hi there, I’ve just pruchased WooTickets and it doesnt seem to be working on the frontend. I’ve setup everything and the table ‘TICKETS’ doesnt show on the event page to buy tickets. What I have installed already: WP 3.5.1 WooCommerce …

• 6/17/13
    • Solved Closed
      Stock Limit Not Working

Posted by: Rafael Zamith
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/14 at 6:07am

Need help with the stock limit stablished, because when someone buy a tickets the stock raise 1 ticket, so the limit works like a margin of safety. Ex. A ticket with 20 at stock, shows something like this after 20 sold: “Sold 20 of 40”. Need help …

• 6/14/13
    • Solved Closed
      Custom the PDF

Posted by: pantareimadrid
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/14 at 6:04am

Hi guys! I know you are working on a new release version where will be possible to tailor the PDF that customers receive when the purchase is complete. At the same time, I need to make some urgent changes, such us not printing out the URL and the Company Na…

• 6/14/13
    • Solved Closed
      Deleting Attendees?

Posted by: Chris
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/14 at 6:04am

Hi there, I’ve been reading through the posts in this forum and it seems there is currently no way to actually delete attendees if someone changes their tickets, refunds, etc. YIKES! Is there ANY workaround or method we can use NOW? We’re using…

• 6/14/13
    • Solved Closed
      .pdf tickets not attaching

Posted by: xg5tat
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/05 at 10:29am

Tickets are selling, but .pdfs are not attaching to tickets sold. This is causing problems. You can test it yourself with this code: TESTED at this url. (All orders with that code will be deleted, of course, after this is figured out) http://tinyurl.com/ks6x…

• 6/5/13
    • Solved Closed
      Gift Certificates

Posted by: macymidd
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/05 at 9:26am

Hello, I am using a plugin called “Gift Certificates Pro” with the WooTickets/Events Calendar Pro plugins. After I activated the gift certificate plugin and created a new product in Woo Commerce for the gift certificate, the product points to a UR…

• 6/5/13
    • Solved Closed
      Attendees

Posted by: culturejam
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/05 at 9:25am

Hello Guys Was wondering about this.. Have this plugin running well on a live site.. great! In the last day.. the price on the event has been updated by +$5 and after checking Attendees noted that only dozen of recent price showing up in the listings. eg. old…

• 6/5/13
    • Solved Closed
      Cant't find my add cart button

Posted by: acmt85
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/05 at 9:24am

i am using canvas theme (woo theme),i can’t find my add cart button to purchase the ticket. http://www.coffeeonweb.com/coupon/coffee-culture-coupon/?preview=true&preview_id=2780&preview_nonce=9c6549f06b

• 6/5/13
    • Solved Closed
      Purchase email notifications

Posted by: Paul
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/05 at 9:23am

I have setup a site using Events Calendar Pro, WooCommerce and WooTickets to sell event tickets. The email notifications that are sent out of WooCommerce when someone purchases a ticket currently only contain the product name – in other words the name i…

• 6/5/13
    • Solved Closed
      Display event details on order

Posted by: Diego Mascarenhas
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/05 at 8:41am

Hi guys! I followed the instructions in this topic: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/display-event-details-in-woo-cart/ … and works well on cart. But, I need to show the same “extra” information of my cart in order too. If…

• 6/5/13
    • Solved Closed
      Ticket Sequence Numbers

Posted by: tremblayly
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/06/05 at 7:13am

Hi 1) Is it possible to assigned tickets numbers (starting at say #501) when tickets are sold online? 2) How can I format the ticket purchase template that gets sent out to customers? Right now is looks totally not about the event… Thanks Lyse

• 6/5/13
    • Solved Closed
      Made something you're proud of?

Posted by: Barry
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/29 at 10:58am

Since WooTickets launched we’ve seen a lot of tickets being posted here with tons of creative ideas and interesting use cases being put forward. If you’re proud of what you have accomplished – perhaps you’ve integrated the tickets form…

• 5/29/13
    • Solved Closed
      add to cart button

Posted by: nadim
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/29 at 6:42am

Is there any way I could have the ticket sales above the description but below the event information. Example: event info add to cart event details http://palccorp.com/event/come-and-laugh-with-the-big-names-in-comedy-at-performing-artist-learning-center-june…

• 5/29/13
    • Solved Closed
      recently viewed products widget doesn't work with tickets

Posted by: xg5tat
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/28 at 1:27pm

Hello. I’ve added the woocommerce “recently viewed products” widget to my sidebar. It works with woocommerce products that aren’t wootickets. It doesn’t work with woocommerce products that are wootickets. How do I make it work …

• 5/28/13
    • Solved Closed
      New setup, can't add a ticket

Posted by: mantrafit
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/28 at 10:20am

Just setup the plugin and when I add the ticket information to the first event, the system hangs up and just displays the loading icon.

• 5/28/13
    • Solved Closed
      Display event details in woo cart

Posted by: Bradley Pirman
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/28 at 10:16am

Hello, We’d like to display the event start, end, and other details inside the woo cart and the checkout after someone adds a ticket to their cart. We’re having problems accessing the event information in cart.php. Can you help point us in the rig…

• 5/28/13
    • Solved Closed
      New order emails not being sent to customer

Posted by: Paul
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/28 at 10:15am

Hi there, Very happy with Wootickets and The Events Calendar, but I’m having a problem with emails not being sent to the customer. I’ve done a few testorders and I (the site admin) get the new order email, but no emails (including pdf) are being s…

• 5/28/13
    • Solved Closed
      Order Complete, Email proof

Posted by: molitordesigns
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/28 at 9:30am

I just had an order reversed via paypal. the order was marked as complete 13 days ago, but in the complaint it says the item was never recieved. I was wondering if their is any way to confirm the email is sent. I Know I can resend the order complete email, bu…

• 5/28/13
    • Solved Closed
      Taxable Status

Posted by: steven
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/22 at 9:33am

re the woocommerce ticketing plugin, is there a way to make events non-taxable from the ticketing plugin- Appears that after you add an event you have to the go to woo-products find the event and change the taxable status there- Just…

• 5/22/13
    • Solved Closed
      Adding extra names when multiple tickets are purchased 1 2

Posted by: J-P
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/20 at 7:11am

Hi, It looks like this may be in a future update but it is critical that purchasers be able to enter details for other attendees when they are buying multiple tickets. Any clues on where we can make these changes ourselves prior to it being part of an update?…

• 5/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      'Book' button on event list page AND on Event Description

Posted by: 1vertica
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/20 at 7:07am

We want the ability to output a ‘Book’ button on the event listings page that has the woocommerce add to cart URL behind it so that customers can book tickets straight from the events list page. We are also wanting the exact same button on the eve…

• 5/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Fatal error in PHP when trying to generate PDF ticket

Posted by: themightyasok
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/20 at 7:05am

Hi, I am working on my dev site, getting everything setup and testing. I put an order through for some tickets, and am paying with direct bank transfer (as paypal pro is not setup yet its a good way to test). When i go to click “order complete” in…

• 5/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Request for a new feature

Posted by: informationstreet
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/20 at 7:04am

We have just set up your plugin Wootickets and Events Calendar Pro for a client, and run it in conjunction with our own Infusionsoft WooCommerce Gateway. The clients website sells tickets for events, and so my request is that there is some method to allow the…

• 5/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Strange Spacing in Email for Tickets

Posted by: artifaktcom
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/20 at 7:04am

Hey there, When the user purchases a ticket on our site, and they’re sent the email with the ticket, it’s difficult for them to knwo that the ticket is actually in the email. That’s because there is a large space between the confirmation ema…

• 5/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Display ticket cost in event list

Posted by: Bradley Pirman
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/17 at 10:06am

Good afternoon Tri.be team! We’ve got wootix and EC pro and we’d like to use get_price_html() and get_stock_quantity() in our event list. We only have one ticket per event (charter aircraft flights) Any tips?

• 5/17/13
    • Solved Closed
      Are the following Woocommerce plugins compatible with Wootickets?

Posted by: Mike
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/17 at 6:49am

WooCommerce Bundle Style Coupons URL Coupons WooCommerce Waitlist Cart Add-ons Chained Products Follow up emails Product Bundles Product CSV Import Suite Facebook Tab Dynamic Pricing Store Credit I’m interested in all of them, but I don’t want to …

• 5/17/13
    • Solved Closed
      Where are buy tickets button?

Posted by: Diego Mascarenhas
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/16 at 5:09pm

Hi Guys! I’m starting with Wootickets+EventsPRO+Woocommerce to sell tickets to our company events. I did the basic system configuration and signed up some events. Also insert data to test some tickets. But the buttons to buy the tickets do not automatic…

• 5/16/13
    • Solved Closed
      Temporarily Disable WooTickets ticket ordering.

Posted by: Jordan
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/16 at 11:59am

We have a problem with the stock on a new website deployment. I need to disable all ticket ordering temporarily. There are many events listed and I would like to be able to disable all ordering ability at once if possible ASAP. I already tried these: remove…

• 5/16/13
    • Solved Closed
      custom post type name for hooking into single.php

Posted by: sitesubscribe
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/14 at 1:42pm

Hi. I have 2 questions: #1) I’m using Catalyst theme, and I’m trying to add some stuff to the event detail page (single.php) via a hook. What should I be using to hook onto when using a conditional? I’ve tried several things along the lines …

• 5/14/13
    • Solved Closed
      has_tickets

Posted by: mitchell360
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/10 at 8:58am

Is there a way to check if an event has tickets associated with it? I am using Wootickets … but this would be useful for any ticket option.

• 5/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      pdf ticket email not sending out: woo ticket

Posted by: culturejam
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/10 at 8:57am

hello Guys seems like a great plugin. I had purchased it. Im trying to work out issues to do with paypal payment for events. did a test and it didn’t create pdf ticket / sent it out for a purchase that came through. Paypal had register it and it showed …

• 5/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      Gravity Forms Integration

Posted by: Jason Lovoy
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/10 at 8:55am

Are there plans to integrate a custom form with Event Registration through WooTickets? If not, are there currently any plans or plugins that allow custom fields on Event Registration? Or, are there currently hooks to do this now? Thanks.

• 5/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      Conditional Statment for Event Tickets within loop

Posted by: Joe
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/10 at 8:53am

I’m trying to create a conditional statement to display a message if there are no tickets (WooTickets) connected to the event inside a custom events query loop. if (function_exists(‘tribe_get_ticket_form’) && tribe_get_ticket_form())…

• 5/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      WooTicket Number to Default to 1 instead of 0

Posted by: Rich
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/10 at 8:51am

Hey All – is there a way to override the default settings of a ticket product item to 1, instead of 0. Have a look at the screen shot to make sense of this: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s97/sh/f82cf245-1172-46d7-ab1b-20dccfa65e20/0c3c2f9cb8fd06d6f757…

• 5/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      List ticket price on event description page

Posted by: 1vertica
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/10 at 8:48am

Barry has just sorted out our events list template to display the ticket price for each event on the page – thank you – the thread is closed and is here https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/list-ticket-price-on-event-list/page/2/#pos…

• 5/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      List Ticket Price on Event List 1 2

Posted by: digitalfusion
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/05/09 at 1:28pm

Is there a way to add a field (or re-label an existing one) to display a ticket price in the event listing, and ideally in the calendar grid hover and the event details on the single event page. It’d be nice to be able to scan a listing to see the event…

• 5/9/13

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.