Attendees Expand

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendees Expand

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Nice day,

I need urgent help!

I use Event Tickets Pro and The Events Calendar Pro. With the current WordPress version 4.9.2.

I would also like to add in the list of Attendees the note that you could specify when ordering. (Order_comments)

Is that possible? See the screenshot.

I would be very grateful to you for a quick answer!

Many Thanks

Barry

Hi Lars,

Though we’re a bit limited in terms of how much support we can provide for custom coding questions like this one, I can tell you that this is certainly possible!

theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/adding-addition-display-column-to-attendees-by-ticket-screen

The above topic gives some high level hints about how to do this, though you may need to fill in a few blanks to meet your specific needs.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Lars
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I have too little experience with php for this specific task.

Can not you help me?

Barry

I can’t make any promises, but we can certainly try to circle back and see if we can provide more detailed instructions at some point — let me know if you’d like us to do that (I realize this is urgent for you, though, so perhaps that won’t be viable).

Please remember however that in general, and particularly when we’re under very high load, we cannot assist with custom coding tasks beyond pointing you in the right direction where possible.

Remember also you can reach out a suitable designer/developer for further assistance in cases like this one:

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendees Expand’ is closed to new replies.