Adding addition display column to Attendees by Ticket screen

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Adding addition display column to Attendees by Ticket screen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to add an additional field to be displayed on the Attendees by Ticket screen. Please refer to the attached .jpg. Specifically, I’d like to be able to display the Transaction Id field from the Order Info alongside the specific Ticket ID.

Any guidance on how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

Barry

Hi Pete – great question!

I do need to highlight first of all that this is very much custom-coding territory and while I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction if I can, it’s ultimately something you’ll need to drive to completion under your own steam 🙂

Our attendee screen uses a regular WordPress list table and these are fairly easy to work with and customize. Here’s some example code (which you could add to a custom plugin – preferred – or else to your theme’s functions.php file) for adding extra columns and populating them:

https://gist.github.com/barryhughes/f7a7b98c374e1c2ba5bb12c922d91264

In your case of course you are probably going to want to figure out the order ID in order to obtain order-specific data for your extra column. In the second callback (in my above snippet) you could make use of $item for this purpose.

Thankfully, $item will be an array and you can access the order ID as follows:

$order_id = $item['order_id'];

I hope that helps and good luck with the customization 🙂

Pete
    Participant

Just a quick note to let you know that I have resolved my issue by doing a slight spin on the Tribe’s published “Include Attendee Phone Number in the Event Attendee Report” extension. Simply changing the “_billing_phone” to “_transaction_id” got me working.

Barry

Excellent!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding addition display column to Attendees by Ticket screen’ is closed to new replies.