Attendee export issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendee export issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bob
    Participant

Hi

We’re in our second year of issuing an event with tickets using event ticket plus. As part of the process we scan the QR codes to validate the guests – to do so we run the attendee export but currently on requesting the export the site crashes with the following error message

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)

This requires a full reboot of the hosting to get things up and running – any thoughts why and more importantly need to fix as we can’t scan the tickets without the data.

Thanks in advance

Patricia

Hey Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems to export your attendees list. Let me help you to solve this!

To get started, please temporarily enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while exporting your attendees. All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content.

The information in this log will help us to narrow down the cause of issue.

Thanks!

Patricia

bob
    Participant

OK. Will do and will let you know when ready

Thanks

Patricia

Ok Michael, thanks! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and have a great weekend!

bob
    Participant

HI

Everything is now in place for you to have a look – sorry for the delay

Patricia

Hey Bob,

Thanks for the update! Can you please try to export your attendees one more time and send us a copy of your debug.log file in /wp-content after that?

Thanks!

Patricia

bob
    Participant

OK, just waiting for client approval just in case it has a ‘wobble’

Patricia

Hi Bob,

OK thanks! If you have other questions in the meantime please let me know.

bob
    Participant

All seems to be sorted – thanks for your attention

Patricia

Awesome! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendee export issue’ is closed to new replies.