Ticket in translated events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Ticket in translated events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tresculturas
    Participant

Hi. I need to show the ticket created in the original language, in the other languages pages. I read about is not posible yet tyo translate the tickets with WPML.

So i think about a temporary solution. What i want is to print the ticket meta from original lang in the other languages.
    in my single-event.php there is a call to the function ‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’.

do_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta' )
    inside this function is getting the WooCommerce tickets table/form.

Is there any way to pass a $event->ID to the ‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’ function, so i always con print the ticket from de original language?

Thanks in advance

Geoff B.

Good evening and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay answering.
    We are currently experiencing a higher level of requests than usual.

Please rest assured that we are working hard at correcting this situation.
    We appreciate your patience while we try to normalize things.

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As you have mentioned ticket support is not yet officially available: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

Just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

This feature is scheduled to be released later this year.

In the meantime, you could get it to partially work, but this is unsupported.

To achieve that, you will need:

1. WooCommerce multilingual
    2. Some manual intervention

After creating the ticket AND saving the event, head over to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting page.

Once you are there, you should see several cleanup buttons. I would recommend:

1. Clearing WPML cache
    2. Using the button that forces language assignment to items (which is what is creating the issue). This can also be accomplished by deactivating and reactivating WPML.

Your ticket will now magically appear.

The only downside is that the tickets you create in other languages are not really translations of the initial ticket. They are completely independent new tickets.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ticket in translated events’ is closed to new replies.